Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 23-03-2013, 06:47 PM
LadyImpreza1111

You know, I had a really hard time appreciating silence. I had my iphone and would be listening to music while playing a game and it's like I had to have constant noise.

You would do well to spend at least an hour a day where you don't have a TV blaring or music playing and focus on what you are doing. Lately I've been better at reading books without any other distractions.I've learned to appreciate it and I used to be the most epic bookworm ever and now I find that that is coming back to me as well because now I'm not so distracted.

You are lucky if you find that people heal you in some way. It's the opposite for me. I get so drained sometimes because I get bombarded with their thoughts and emotions. Learning to tune certain people out has made a huge difference too.

As for the awakening bit......nothing fully prepared me for mine. It was kind of one of those things where I had to "learn as I went" but the experience has been valuable because I learned so much about myself in the process. Try not to focus so much in preparing for it and embracing it as it comes.
Old 23-03-2013, 06:51 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes
Maybe you can help me. I have discovered that my excitement gives me interjective responses like oh my gosh! oh my God! Really!? and so on that I can not seem to shake off. I normally don't converse deeply with my sub conscious normally so I do not give credence to things, but I can reciprocate negative statements with repetitive positive statements. That works well. As far as telepathy I have only been able to KNOW when the other person is telepathic as well. Too much to handle when I am out on my own and wide open.

Please help me grasp how a telepath works audibly with the sub conscious mind!

Some people might be able to interact with those who are telepathic but that doesn't necessarily mean they have the ability.
Old 24-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Residue

Hi I don't have any answers from a telepathic point of view but from a pov of trying to give you some positive techniques and words to get more faith/trust into your mind and give it some strong tools to help you deal with any mental issues, I found the Tao Te Ching to be the most helpful thing I've ever read.
It's actually the 2nd most published book in world ever after bible.

Such sayings as
"If you want something to shrink, first allow it to expand"

This is a good version in English and my favourite translation which I've read.

All the best matey ;-)