Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-11-2012, 03:29 AM
NIRVANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Nella
I know this guy who claims to be possesed of which i believe to be true cause when you go close to him you can feel this unpleasant feeling, anyway he claims that what is inside him guides him like this day when he told his brother that he was not going to go to work with the staff bus cause he sensed something wasent right and he took a taxi and so it happened the bus had an accident but none died or had serious injuries...

Madness/mysticism are very close. I can remember a Tibetan lama once giving a speech the Lama mentioned demons are just by products of the mind.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:32 AM
Pathfinder
Its funny that while people know that nothing good actually comes from being guided by such still they go on to perform rituals to invite them, all in need of power
Old 12-11-2012, 05:51 AM
Pathfinder
To say that they dont exist will be a lie cause i saw and heard it myself when this guy was being exorcized and when the demons was asked who it was and came from, it said it was from another world diffent from ours, to which i dont know if its a different planet or dimension
Old 12-11-2012, 06:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
None of us is perfect, but IMO being guided by demons is somewhere we do not need to go. Being guided by demons will always result in us losing something in us which if cultivated will bring so much transcendence and joy beyond compare. Who would swap that for the machinations of demons??

Indeed but there are some unhappy people who are easily manipulated adn the "Demon guides" can be very beguiling
Old 12-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Quagmire

The ancient greeks had quite another view on what Daimons were than what some has today. Back then they could be either benevolent or malevolent. So it really depends on what one mean by the word demon. I do believe that not just any being can be our guides but anything. Some find profound knowledge and wisdom in the smallest of things. If a being is malevolent towards us then it might not sound like a match made in lollipop land (my word for heaven). I have seen ArchAngels doing horrible things in their guidance of some through out my existence. So my advise is to value a being on who it is and no by what it is. I would any day rather be valued for who I am instead of just being labelt human or male and thrown into others assumptions.

Last edited by Quagmire : 12-11-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Master

Exist or not - whatever you channel and deal with, always stay grounded and use a discernment and a caution with what you discover. Fools rush in - etc.
Old 16-11-2012, 05:26 PM
NIRVANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Nella
To say that they dont exist will be a lie cause i saw and heard it myself when this guy was being exorcized and when the demons was asked who it was and came from, it said it was from another world diffent from ours, to which i dont know if its a different planet or dimension

This shows the power of belief

If you really think a demon has taken control of you then this will be your reality.
Old 19-11-2012, 08:51 AM
LadyImpreza1111

No, demons can't be guides. They'll more or less lead to your own destruction. It might not even be an instant thing. They can cause mental health problems like depression and anxiety and can gradually wreak havoc in your relationships with other people.
Old 19-11-2012, 08:54 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIRVANA
Madness/mysticism are very close. I can remember a Tibetan lama once giving a speech the Lama mentioned demons are just by products of the mind.

By-products of the mind?
Ya might want to check out this article.

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/spirits.htm
Old 19-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
No, demons can't be guides. They'll more or less lead to your own destruction. It might not even be an instant thing. They can cause mental health problems like depression and anxiety and can gradually wreak havoc in your relationships with other people.

Yes, been there with demon guides. Got out and lived - am still recovering but life is a healing journey and sometimes to know the light you have to know the dark.