Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Knower
Lets all just enjoy life! be happy that we are here now! love what you have, be happy for who you are. When the energy comes to uplift us think of it as a gift. I myself just awakened to the truth about all this happening a few months ago, at first i was scared because the energy might be to strong for me and my body to withstand. But if i get some practice in then maybe it wont be so bad.
Old 16-09-2012, 07:07 AM
Mountain-Goat

I know, due to my self exploration efforts, that i am constantly changing for the better.
In order to ascend, one has to value their previous state to be lower than their current one.
I do not subscribe to this value system.

But if you wish to view reality in directional terms, i have resultantly obtained more freedom, peace, joy and self mastery
by plunging into the depths of myself.

But for me, 'depth' and 'ascension' are only directional concepts to aid a consciousness/soul/mind
that is accustomed to using directions to navigate in order to traverse an apparently dimensionless inner realm.

The constant talk of ascension appeals to people because in general social usage,
higher is valued as good and lower is bad.
People marvel at the beautiful high sky scrapers or huge majestic trees,
but rarely do people marvel at the comparitively ugly foundations and roots,
yet they are so very important to the creation of the upper parts.
Old 16-09-2012, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
People marvel at the beautiful high sky scrapers or huge majestic trees,
but rarely do people marvel at the comparitively ugly foundations and roots,
yet they are so very important to the creation of the upper parts.

True_Dat.
but wait, the foundations ARE beautiful...there IS no comparison!
Old 16-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Buzz

..................z
Old 16-09-2012, 08:57 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
True_Dat.
but wait, the foundations ARE beautiful...there IS no comparison!
I so agree.
i speak of the people who use a value system where higher is good and lower is bad.
Old 16-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Master

Hi Buzz,

If you seek to elevate your consciousness, and do so, and know it - that is 'ascension'. Because you are part and parcel of a larger collective reality, that means the larger collective is also ascending by dint of your individual achievement. If others are also doing the same, that further contributes to and accelerates the process.

So then, where is the "hype"?

~ J
Old 16-09-2012, 04:31 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Hi Buzz,

If you seek to elevate your consciousness, and do so, and know it - that is 'ascension'. Because you are part and parcel of a larger collective reality, that means the larger collective is also ascending by dint of your individual achievement. If others are also doing the same, that further contributes to and accelerates the process.

So then, where is the "hype"?

~ J
Hi ~ J: First, your description is spot-on.. but, i see "ascension" as the 'hype', where evolution seems the more accurate and less embellished description.. 'ascension' has religious and mystical baggage, where evolution seems more grounded and clear.. yes, i understand that it is my own subjectivity that chooses the preference of 'evolution' over ascension.. that subjectivity is counseled by the intention to be as inclusive as possible.

Be well..
Old 16-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Master

Hi TzuJanLi,

A personal 'revolution' (in the positive spiritual sense) is really the same thing as a group 'evolution', for reasons already elucidated.

Whether the ignorant individual 'ascends' or the divine 'descends', and how this is effected, is a question of methods and terms.

The important issue (imo) is whether human beings engage in some conscious deliberate practice, once awakened to the recognition of this possibility, thus rendering it inevitable.

~ J
Old 21-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Knower
I think its up to each individual what they choose to do. Some will be able to move to higher vibrational levels. Others will not. Some who are able will choose to do so. Others who are able will choose to not encompass the higher vibrational level. I wonder though if "ascension" means moving to higher levels of the 3rd, 4 and 5th while still being in himan incarnation cycle. On a planet earth that will be vibrating at a higher level. Or if it means ascending beyond the human incarnation cycle. I personally think of ascencion as having completed the human incarnation cycle.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipDSg... hxR4WUWfr-AwQ