Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Cheap and nasty low grade quartz . Sold at stupid prices .

Do you speak from experience? Have you used or owned any yourself?
Old 08-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Seeker
It's funny but the experience of being ejected sounds more like a spell than the actual crystal's energy. Isn't it marvellous how marketing can really hype a simple crystal into a mega one just by changing the name and the spiel.

For years they were just sold as quartz then some bright spark gets a brilliant idea. The energy is different to quartz from other places, obviously, but it is most like himalyan mountain quartz except not so pure or old. Not worth that much, but it is a finite supply from this one 'mountain' so supply and demand enters into it to lol.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower
It's funny but the experience of being ejected sounds more like a spell than the actual crystal's energy. Isn't it marvellous how marketing can really hype a simple crystal into a mega one just by changing the name and the spiel.

For years they were just sold as quartz then some bright spark gets a brilliant idea. The energy is different to quartz from other places, obviously, but it is most like himalyan mountain quartz except not so pure or old. Not worth that much, but it is a finite supply from this one 'mountain' so supply and demand enters into it to lol.

are you saying that himalayan mountain quartz is azeztulite?
i didnt know that quartz would have different energies if they were from different places. (so much to learn! lol)

by the way, great thread izzy... i was also curious about this... because just the other day, someone at the crystal shop said that azeztulite was a scam..... (news to me!)
It makes me very curious of what other crystals are scams.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Neville

It is as with anything else a matter of personal discernment. If you think Azeztulite is a nasty exploitative scam it most certainly is.

However if you had an experience with the stuff... (Not a spell as might have been inferred in this thread). Then go with your heart knowing that Azeztulite is really an exceptional crystal.

The choice begins and ends with the user.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
are you saying that himalayan mountain quartz is azeztulite?
i didnt know that quartz would have different energies if they were from different places. (so much to learn! lol)

by the way, great thread izzy... i was also curious about this... because just the other day, someone at the crystal shop said that azeztulite was a scam..... (news to me!)
It makes me very curious of what other crystals are scams.

According to the guy at Covent Garden, it's the biggest scam since sliced bread .

I can't feel any vibration due to the geopathic stress which the crystal has endured. I much prefer a large clear master quartz from Brazil or Madagascar.

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Neville

Quote:
According to the guy at Covent Garden it's the biggest scam since sliced bread .

Well he's got to be wrong, because there's no way sliced bread is a scam
Old 08-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Well he's got to be wrong, because there's no way sliced bread is a scam

Don't get me wrong The Book of stones is a fantastic book, however page 61 is where I nod off and I reach out for the Foxes glacier mints .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Neville

Well I can't argue with you Topaz. Foxes Glacier Mints are surprisingly good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
It is as with anything else a matter of personal discernment. If you think Azeztulite is a nasty exploitative scam it most certainly is.

However if you had an experience with the stuff... (Not a spell as might have been inferred in this thread). Then go with your heart knowing that Azeztulite is really an exceptional crystal.

The choice begins and ends with the user.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:56 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Well I think the problem here is that so many people before even holding one in there hands will say "It's nothing but a huge scam!". I'm not saying that they are wrong but my question still remains. Have you used Azeztulite or owned it? I've never held any myself so I guess when I make a trip to my local crystal shop I'll ask to hold a piece.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Master

Izzy, I live in Georgia too.
what crystal shops do you go to?
The only ones that I know of are Crystal Blue in Little 5 Points and the local crystal shop in my city. It's the lady from Crystal Blue that told me that azeztulite was a scam. lol