Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-08-2012, 11:19 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTheShift
Dear Godhead Travel Agency,

I deeply appreciate the heads up, and yes, I would like to begin exploring a possible booking for future travel plans to Earth. I am indeed interested in a spot in Classroom number 2.

Actually, I have been contemplating a return adventure to Earth in approximately 100 to 150 Earth years. I think it will be wonderful to see where all this ’shifting’ has taken us. A Classroom 2 venture ought to be most exciting as by then, Earth will be well into what we are now calling New Time on a New Earth. ;-)

To be honest I think my current trip is going pretty well. If I understand correctly, this particular class is taking place in the ‘older version’ of Classroom 2. I look forward to the new and improved version of this type of travel experience.

BTW Can you look into booking me now for a vacation to Tetron between my Earth classes? From my understanding, Tetron is located on a tiny moon orbiting one of the planets in the Sirius B quadrant. This is where your assistance would be helpful as I have yet to figure out which planet Tetron is circling. You know… being here on Earth makes it a challenge to remember things like that… Tetron’s exact location. LOL

Thanking you in advance for all of your assistance.

Many blessings,

Seeker
Dear seeknigtheshift,
Thanks for your enquiry. Class room 2 it is....Good choice! There are more and more bodies becoming available every day on earth and we will have no problem asistiing you with your future travel arrangements, im planning on travelling around then too

Ooooooo..Tetron.... The place to party if your Sirius-ly in to partying. You will be pleased hear it hasnt changed a bit since the shagadelic 70's. Here i will place your ticket in this discrete brown paper bag for you....jk

Enjoy your trip and thank you for travelling with Godhead...
Old 04-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Knower

Thank you, Res...

LOL Actually I am Sirius-ly seeking the quieter side of Tetron. A nice little retreat that is not too far from 'town' so I can socialize when I feel the desire for company. But I will take that discreet brown paper bag. ;-)

It is nice to know that my brother and sister flower children will be in the neighborhood.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Gofa

Customer. Critique

Thank you for my initial travel destination it was everything that i had wished for. By way of customer feed back i would like to advise the excellent availability of a small door between class room 1 and class room 2 that i stumbled upon.
Perhaps you should give each traveller a small envelop with the instructions. Please open when you have had enough of all the silliness. And in the envelop a simple diagram of where the door is.
As to future travel plans i will move on to places full of light and love. Dark cold places have lost their attraction. May be Ive just grown past the addiction.
Final point in after market survey. You could look into getting better bodies. The current ones wear out a little quickly. Think you could improve the plumbing and better knee function. A small point but worthy of passing back to your design department
Old 08-08-2012, 06:11 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofa
Customer. Critique

Thank you for my initial travel destination it was everything that i had wished for. By way of customer feed back i would like to advise the excellent availability of a small door between class room 1 and class room 2 that i stumbled upon.
Perhaps you should give each traveller a small envelop with the instructions. Please open when you have had enough of all the silliness. And in the envelop a simple diagram of where the door is.

Thanks for your critique gofa,

I am glad that it is all that you invisioned.

Once you engage a class teacher there is so much information for you as this stage is just for assisting your decision as a guideline to what you would like your experience on earth to be. If you do make a choice to visit a particular classroom you are not locked in to take the trip. We are a travel agency and we work for you. We wont sign you up to an experience you do not want to have, so you are free to leave the class room and the agency for that matter at any time prior to your journey. Once you have arrived on earth the choices are still yours. You can do what ever you want with your life. If you choose to quit your original intention of choosing class room 1 you can simply stop the study and just have fun with the senses or spend that time helping raise the positive vibrations of the earth if that gives you pleasure. You are in total control of your "self".. at times you may forget this and it may take some time for it to come to you but know that " you create your own boundaries and choose to live within them". We encourage you to explore the senses although restrict your activity to not harming others...but im sure you have nothing but goodness in your heart.

The envelope idea is something that we kicked around the board room but our sole focus is on providing freedom for those that choose to travel with us. There are those on earth that have claimed to obtain a set of guidlines for the population although we have full faith that our clients have been prepared 100% and will find thier way to their own truth in thier own time.

Quote:
Final point in after market survey. You could look into getting better bodies. The current ones wear out a little quickly. Think you could improve the plumbing and better knee function. A small point but worthy of passing back to your design department

LOL .....The bodies are designed to wear out as they are in limited numbers and need to cease functioning at some point up to and around 100 years. This is imperative to assist the cycle of souls that are awaiting their turn visiting earth.

Thank you for your critique and from all the staff at godhead we wish you happy travels

P.S., Which class room will you be visiting next time round and i will make a tentative bookin for you in advance if you like?
Old 08-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

A little enquiry...

I must admit that I was pleased when I stumbled across this little advertisement. However, I have a question which I'd like to ask. The first one has got to do with the physical body I was assigned to and a little side effect. Now, this may be a little fault of this particular body, but I've noticed that the memory function isn't all that great. I understand our memory may be foggy of our spirit lives upon arrival and growth, but I'm afraid that now I have no recollection of my life previous to this current one. (Hopefully this problem is temporary and will fix itself upon my return! )
Is there any way for me to recall my memories before I took part in your package deal? I am most curious to figure out *why* I forgot my past.

Regards,
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

PS. Apologies if any of this sounds a little off. Said memory system isn't operating too long today and isn't what they call "compus mentus".

(This is a very witty idea Res, love it!! <3)
Old 08-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Gofa

Survey follow up regards further bookings

I mentioned in my initial review as follows

"As to future travel plans i will move on to places full of light and love. Dark cold places have lost their attraction. May be Ive just grown past the addiction."

One further point. Perhaps irrelevant but as a now room 2 invested travellee i have noticed from time to time etheric wings appearing from my shoulders.
These instances are very pleasant and i feel undersold in your brochures
If the are a sign of the end of my travel engagement i can only say well done. Yes the best has been left to last
A final comment. Branding and promotion.

Go with God

Has to be your new corporate branding It speaks of travel in a trusted environment and is its own recommendation without over statement

As a traveller i must say "Go with God" is my heart felt admonishment
Old 08-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Guide

Although I am an infrequent traveller to earth it has come to my attention that more care needs to be given to the service workers who join the planet specifically to offer their assistance. With such important missions in mind it is inconvenient and distracting to reside in bodies with such limited function (as Gofa mentioned earlier). Perhaps in future you would be able to consider revising the options for service workers coming to earth to make their job easier and more appealing?

It is with regret I say that in future I may take my custom elsewhere. I have a very strong desire to help but there are many issues that make the journey difficult. Is there any adjustments you could make to improve the situation for the much-needed assistants of your planet?

Kind regards,
Illumine.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:57 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

I must admit that I was pleased when I stumbled across this little advertisement. However, I have a question which I'd like to ask. The first one has got to do with the physical body I was assigned to and a little side effect. Now, this may be a little fault of this particular body, but I've noticed that the memory function isn't all that great. I understand our memory may be foggy of our spirit lives upon arrival and growth, but I'm afraid that now I have no recollection of my life previous to this current one. (Hopefully this problem is temporary and will fix itself upon my return! )
Is there any way for me to recall my memories before I took part in your package deal? I am most curious to figure out *why* I forgot my past.

Regards,
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

PS. Apologies if any of this sounds a little off. Said memory system isn't operating too long today and isn't what they call "compus mentus".

(This is a very witty idea Res, love it!! <3)

Thanks for your interest and your kind words,
you will be pleased to hear that there is no fault with your body and it is perfectly natural to think that you have lost your abilty to remember your collective memories of your life. It is actually just another condition of aquiring a physical body.

When you aquired your human body it is equiped with a brain that will link you ( the soul) to the body and enable you to control it. "Be-ing" in the physical world requires your immediate attention so the physical consciousness comes to the forefront of your consciousness. Your collective memories are still stored in your memory bank but are now just overshadowed by the noise and physcial sensations that are part of existing on earth. If you want to recall your collective memories you will need to practice quiet contemplation and reduce the noise of the earth and the noisy memories that the physical brain has stored to protect the body in the future. The only draw back with this is that you should be weary of understanding everything you see as the truth because it is very difficult to discerne between past life memories and current life memories that you have forgotten.

Thank you for your enquiry and i hope this answers your question.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:21 AM
res

Quote:
Survey follow up regards further bookings

I mentioned in my initial review as follows

"As to future travel plans i will move on to places full of light and love. Dark cold places have lost their attraction. May be Ive just grown past the addiction."

One further point. Perhaps irrelevant but as a now room 2 invested travellee i have noticed from time to time etheric wings appearing from my shoulders.
These instances are very pleasant and i feel undersold in your brochures
If the are a sign of the end of my travel engagement i can only say well done. Yes the best has been left to last
A final comment. Branding and promotion.

Go with God

Has to be your new corporate branding It speaks of travel in a trusted environment and is its own recommendation without over statement

As a traveller i must say "Go with God" is my heart felt admonishment

Thanks for dropping back Gofa,
Wings are the latest fashion being worn by those that choose to wear them around these parts. It was some humans idea that we could fly as they believed we resided up in the comsos so some have bought the idea back and im thinking about getting a pair with my tax cheque. What some humans report seeing is known to us as shining etheric vitality. It is the energy when humans vibrate at our greatest. I recall from my most recent trip to earth that i would see it out of the corners of my eyes especially at funerals.

We have kicked company names around the boardroom and are pretty happy with godhead for now. It implies that this is an abstract concept and is not concrete in nature. Using the name God may be reserved by those that have given this name to a being that is the head of their faith and system of belief but thank you for thinking of us and your constructive ideas.

Enjoy your trip
Old 09-08-2012, 07:46 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumine

Although I am an infrequent traveller to earth it has come to my attention that more care needs to be given to the service workers who join the planet specifically to offer their assistance. With such important missions in mind it is inconvenient and distracting to reside in bodies with such limited function (as Gofa mentioned earlier). Perhaps in future you would be able to consider revising the options for service workers coming to earth to make their job easier and more appealing?

It is with regret I say that in future I may take my custom elsewhere. I have a very strong desire to help but there are many issues that make the journey difficult. Is there any adjustments you could make to improve the situation for the much-needed assistants of your planet?

Kind regards,
Illumine.

Hi Illumine, My name is Res tructure and i am the teacher that is charge of life preparation class rooms 1 & 2. Res Olution has passed your email on to me for my consideration.

The human body is a big heavy unit i know but you will be pleased to hear that it does not limit your abilty to travel without it. Once you have the hang of acheiving quiet contemplation it is possible to travel at will and effect any mission that your heart so desires. The traing on healing is quite extensive and is based on directing energy. Only you create your own boundaries and choose to live within them. It is the human condition that makes this difficult to realise once on earth although we will be watching over your progress and will try to inspire your thinking in such a direction that will lead you to find your way to connecting with your inner self.

As for adjustments to the human condition, that is up to the travellers should the travellers choose to take on that particular mission and realise it in physical life. Our course does educate you in regard to the chaos that has been created on earth by the ego that is paramount to the survival of the human body but it is difficult to navigate your way through it i know. Only the strong of mind and will after much perserverance will be able to see their mission through till the end. The human condition has a way of beating us down but you will have support to pick your self up again, it may not be obvious at first where the support will come from but i assure you it is there for you should you seek it. It may be a song, a movie or a moment that reaches out and hits you in the face. They are all different but you will know when you see it.

It is much to my dismay that you may take your custom somewhere else although i wish you all the best with your mission.

Nice to meet you and thank you for considering godhead

Res Tructure