Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Ascender

Quote:
With this I have to disagree because it simply is two different parts of the energy flow around Earth. Sometimes they interact other times they do not.

Karma is two different parts of energy flowing around earth, is that your definition of karma? Karma is the reactions of what you do. So its what you caused and then the effects. That's the definition from my understanding of reading about it in books.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Old 19-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
Karma is two different parts of energy flowing around earth, is that your definition of karma? Karma is the reactions of what you do. So its what you caused and then the effects. That's the definition from my understanding of reading about it in books.

No I say Karma and "Cause and Effect" is not the same. Also; Cause and Effect does not mean that what I do returns to me:

Quote:
In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions, where a small change at one place in a nonlinear system can result in large differences to a later state. The name of the effect, coined by Edward Lorenz, is derived from the theoretical example of a hurricane's formation being contingent on whether or not a distant butterfly had flapped its wings several weeks before.

Also there is a better way to get information than to read it in a book. You could simply travel out in the Cosmos and visit the energy flow around Earth and talk to the different flows to see what they are about. I have found out that all Kharma is, is an energy flow that is designed to keep us on our chosen path if we choose to use it and that we do not carry it from life to life. The one about good and bad Kharma I have found to resonate pretty well with other mainstream beliefs that core around fear to get people to behave a certain way or get punished, which is gibberish.
Old 19-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Ascender

Semantics. Karma is still the reactions of what you do, is it not? These just aren't any books I read. on this topic, all I have is books from Brian Weiss and Michael Newton, I don't recall which ones, but the info is based on hypnotic regression into the spritual realm so its as real as travelling out, because that is exactly what they did under hypnosis.
Old 19-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Quagmire

I have read some of what Newton have written but not Weiss. But I have noticed that there are parts of the spirit world he never get shown and I also see that he explain his discoveries from what he understand and his systems of belief. So there is the possibility that what he write about Kharma is what he thinks Kharma is instead of what Kharma really is. But it is all quite more complexed than to just say yes and no, plus it is also possible to not use Kharma at all.

Sometimes what you do have an effect in your life because of Kharma other times what happens in your life is because of other things than Kharma, because Kharma will only bring you what you need in order to keep you on your chosen path.

I was murdered in my last life, which had nothing to do with Kharma at all. Those who did it is being taught the lesson of Empathy in this life and that is neither because of Kharma. The thing is that it is quite stupid to kill someone who in the spirit world is more evolved than yourself, so when I returned to the life between lives I had the spirit guides of those who murdered me close by to say sorry and ask for mercy. So me and my spirit guide sad down with their spirit guides and agreed that the best for them was to learn more Empathy.
Old 20-07-2012, 02:55 AM
res

Why do people presume that spirits cant feel emotion? Other thing is why would they have to get a physical body to understand something that is not physical like loss etc? So when a parent passes over they no longer feel love for thier kids because it is an emotion which doesnt exist in the afterlife? Karma seems not very well thought out and young, to me anyway.
Old 20-07-2012, 03:05 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Why do people presume that spirits cant feel emotion?

I do not know why. I remember many kinds of emotions in the afterlife. When I returned last after being murdered let us just say I was not a happy little bee
Old 20-07-2012, 05:30 AM
Guide
Our original "Sin" - Coming to Earth :)

Our Karma is but our energy emitted. We were casted here because we wanted to be gods of our own domain. Earth is of the frequency we sought out. To grow out from its constraints through energy is Karma. Once we correct our direction, our velocity will build and eventually, we will expand furthermore, forevermore.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Ascender

Another definition of karma. PG 51 of Journey of Souls. Karma is the Result of one's positive and negative actions in life.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:24 AM
res

At some stage someone threw the first stone and another held it personally. Why cant we just put down the stones and as my young daughter said to me "build a bridge and get over it Dad". Why must we keep reliving the past negative experiences we have had to endure.

The time is now, its a new day and we all have a choice. Today i am going to be overly nice to someone in hopes that i undo the anger that they are holding toward the person that was selfish toward them yesterday . I am also going to be generous to someone that was selfish toward someone yesterday and help them realise their better self.

Who was it that said "The past is in the past"? Doesnt anyone look to the future anymore? How do we set a clear path for the future when we spend most of our time looking back and living in the past? Is the past more exciting that the now? Must we let the past predict our future? Are we slaves to our past? Do we have a choice?
Old 04-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Knower

Michael Newton’s work comes as close to the way I perceive karma. We choose whether or not we have learned/graduated from a class or personal lesson. If my experience is fruitful I can choose to move forward to new ‘lessons’. If I missed my mark for whatever reason… I can have to do over. Yeah, corny as it sounds. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.

Karma is a choice to carry… though from what I understand, in each earthly incarnation we do choose lessons to carry into our lives. I feel fairly certain that is all the karma I brought with me... Only that which I chose. This choice fits into a small pouch and believe me, it is more than enough for this life.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.