Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by geanie
The dreams started about a week ago.

That could mean reunion is around the corner, but you never know with these kinds of things.

In my case, I've been dreaming about the same blonde haired girl for a very long time. Not sure when it really started, but I was pretty young and seemed to intensify right around the year she was born (1993) with a spike in activity around the age of sexual maturity. So, if she is indeed my TF, sometimes these things do take a while, but all cases are different.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:46 PM
geanie

Hmm. I believe my dreams are just proving that we are evolving into something more. That we are becoming more a part of eachother. I am still confused about a lot of things but i feel that we will be together someday. I believe that it is whats meant to be. We work with eachother so see eachother everyday..for half of the year.
Your situation is really interesting. To be dreaming of the same person from a young age seems very special!
Old 06-06-2012, 08:58 PM
lil

Quote:
Originally Posted by geanie
I haven't had any where he is driving but that sounds like a dream signifying that he is choosing the direction. And/or that he is in control, the leader in another words. Also, maybe that, to you, he is a protector.
My latest dream was one where we were together like we are in the physical world. Around eachother but only agnologing eachother from within. Meaning no words. (We have spoken and used to say hi to eachother in real life all the time but not so much lately) in my dream, he walked pass me and brushed up against me and it sent a euphoric feeling all through me. Then he stood near me while he was doing whatever he was doing. Then I went over to someone and smacked them (I suppose to signify something wrong and outrageous) and when this happened, I see him do it too. But it was also like he was still standing where he was before. Anyway, after smacking this person I feared their reaction...so my first reaction was to run to him...so I did. I ran right into his arms and he held me from behind and it was home. It was like nothing was ever different from that. And we just stayed like that.

Everytime I dream about the supposed SM he is smiling, opening some door, but sometimes I just know he is there and I cannot talk with him. And when he looks at me, he cannot say a word, or simply does not say. He smiles instead. I would like to know what it means, anyway.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil
Everytime I dream about the supposed SM he is smiling, opening some door, but sometimes I just know he is there and I cannot talk with him. And when he looks at me, he cannot say a word, or simply does not say. He smiles instead. I would like to know what it means, anyway.

I'm big into TF dreams because the symbolism is always so meaningful.

Anyway, I'll try an interpretation of yours:

Opening doors signifies, just that, that doors are being opened to your connection and your relationship. The fact that your dream isn't verbal would indicate that there is little-to-no communication or channels to do so and the fact that you can't be with him (in your dream) would also support this.

The big message here is the "doors being opened". This would indicate something positive happening in the physical or the ethers.

As always, take it for what it's worth, since I'm no expert.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:36 AM
geanie

Lil, just the fact that he is always smiling in your dreams means a lot! A lot of the time when i think of mine, it brings a smile to my face despite the idea of how much we are constantly running from one another. But that's the thing, this connections draws so much controversy. One minute is love and happiness, the next minute its sorrow and loneliness. The fact that he is there in your dreams smiling is a very good sign
Old 07-06-2012, 02:57 AM
Experiencer
I, too, think the dreams mean something. I can't figure out what yet though. I really would like to ask mine if he's dreamt about me before, but I feel like it would be an embarrassing question to ask, especially if he hasn't, but I'm almost positive he has.

Once when I was attempting to telepathically tell him how I felt about him, I ended up falling asleep and having a VERY vivid dream where I told him I loved him and he whispered back that he loves me. And this happened twice in the dream. It's almost as if I FELT his energy in the dream. It was odd.

Could these dreams really be our higher consciousness communicating with our TFs?
Old 07-06-2012, 03:30 AM
lil

Immortal coil

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
I'm big into TF dreams because the symbolism is always so meaningful.

Anyway, I'll try an interpretation of yours:

Opening doors signifies, just that, that doors are being opened to your connection and your relationship. The fact that your dream isn't verbal would indicate that there is little-to-no communication or channels to do so and the fact that you can't be with him (in your dream) would also support this.

The big message here is the "doors being opened". This would indicate something positive happening in the physical or the ethers.

As always, take it for what it's worth, since I'm no expert.

Thank you Immortal coil
I think somehow this is affection or oure understanding from each other, we do not see each other for long time. What worries me the most is his silence. Sometimes I think there is nothing to be said.
Sometimes i think he cannot talk because of his committment with someone else.
I deliver it all to the universe to solve, as I do not want to hurt anyone.
Thank you for your kind interpreation.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:33 PM
lil

Thank you Geanie!