Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator
I often wake up with a song in my head. Not sure why it happens. I used to think it was a random thing the brain does when waking up, but now I think it may be a message I need to pay attention to. Once I woke up with a song on my mind, lyrics and everything, but I'd never heard it before. Now that's weird. I've also smelled scents that weren't present. But, that's a whole nother post by itself.
Old 17-04-2012, 04:17 PM
sesheta

More often than not, I wake up in the morning with a song in my head - which is great if it's a song I like....frustrating when it's a song I can't stand!! Never really paid much attention to whether it's a 'message' or not, since it happens nearly every day.
As for the song "Patience" by Guns & Roses - I hate it!! First, because I have no patience, and second, because it is often played on the radio station we listen to at work - so me & my TF will be sitting there working, and this song comes on, and he laughs, because he knows how much I hate it - he says it one of my theme songs, lol!! GGrrrrr.....
Contrary to that - one of my favorite songs that always calms me down, is "Can't Always Get What You Want" by the Rolling Stones.....go figure....
Old 17-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
I often wake up with a song in my head. Not sure why it happens. I used to think it was a random thing the brain does when waking up, but now I think it may be a message I need to pay attention to. Once I woke up with a song on my mind, lyrics and everything, but I'd never heard it before. Now that's weird. I've also smelled scents that weren't present. But, that's a whole nother post by itself.
Ditto in bold. ^^

SongofEternity and Element 5 I believe you got what I was curious about. I know that many have had songs on the radio as messages accompanied by the sensation that it is a message, I've had that also, and by no means wish to diminish their importance. But I was more intrigued about those that seem to come from "nowhere", the ethers, and have a strong energy and a knowing associated with them. Usually occuring while or immediately following a deep state of consciousness such as meditation or upon waking from sleep.
Old 18-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Ditto in bold. ^^

SongofEternity and Element 5 I believe you got what I was curious about. I know that many have had songs on the radio as messages accompanied by the sensation that it is a message, I've had that also, and by no means wish to diminish their importance. But I was more intrigued about those that seem to come from "nowhere", the ethers, and have a strong energy and a knowing associated with them. Usually occuring while or immediately following a deep state of consciousness such as meditation or upon waking from sleep.

Perfect example of this was the time I tried to sever my connection with 'him'. I'd been in a funk all day, naturally, and decided to download some new songs to my ipod. When I got in the car to drive home, I went to start my new music and there was only one song in the list to play (I have like 300 songs so this made no sense.) The song was Hymn for the Missing by Red. It talks about not understanding why you left, and where are you, are you thinking of me. I knew that this song was a message that I'd hurt him by pushing him away, I could FEEL it so strongly it made my stomach tie up in knots. That was a profound moment in getting me to believe. It couldn't have been a coincidence. One song out of hundreds? Not buying it.