Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-04-2012, 05:00 AM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfSpirit
I don't know anyone in my real life that I'd feel comfortable telling about this place, or in fact the whole idea of my twin flame. My friends and family know of her of course, but they've always been of the "it's a girl, get over her, move on" mentality. They wanted me in therapy/on medication for the depression. Hearing about all of this would just make them think I've totally snapped.

Good, I don't feel so all alone on your last line. Sorry, but it does make me feel somewhat better!
Old 16-04-2012, 05:06 AM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
My son too wonders about the forum - calls it my hippy stuff lol

I can relate. She used to say to me my spiritual stuff! Now she just thinks its weird.
Old 16-04-2012, 05:10 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

This forum really is a great thing to have. I'm very new here, but it's so nice to be around people who have either experienced the TF connection directly, or at least are spiritual enough to believe in and/or respect it.

Has anyone ever considered some sort of real-time chat about this kind of thing? Like a Skype group room or something (just text, not video/voice or anything) Apologies if it's against the rules here to suggest it, but it would be nice to sort of share stories and feelings in a faster manner from time to time, with people who have been there, so to speak.
Old 16-04-2012, 05:12 AM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
I am on the other end, the sixteen year old. My mother is opposite of me though, I could never say a thing about anything, she just doesn't realize how much it affects me. I think if she knew I came here to talk with others, she would cast me out farther then she already does and my family is all over the place as it is. I think that if I had someone to talk with that explained all this it would be wonderful, but I got sucked in to everything when I was little, before I can even remember, and there was no way out. I met my TF in highschool freshman year and we are still very shy but when we do speak, its always us against the world so to speak and we see things from the law's point of view and end up argueing with others when they brake it :) I don't know how I truly feel towards him deep down, but I can definitely understand where many of you are coming from. I feel different twhen I'm not around him, more me than us, and we don't know one another well but do at the same time if you know what I mean. I am glad this forum is here to learn from, otherwise we only would see what is before us, or stuck on some other blog waiting monthes for a tiny squiggle of an answer.

You sound so wise. Surely you're not 16? Just goes to show there's a whole range of ages on here. There's no limit in age to our craziness....Welcome to our nightmare! LOL.
Old 16-04-2012, 05:15 AM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfSpirit
This forum really is a great thing to have. I'm very new here, but it's so nice to be around people who have either experienced the TF connection directly, or at least are spiritual enough to believe in and/or respect it.

Has anyone ever considered some sort of real-time chat about this kind of thing? Like a Skype group room or something (just text, not video/voice or anything) Apologies if it's against the rules here to suggest it, but it would be nice to sort of share stories and feelings in a faster manner from time to time, with people who have been there, so to speak.

Oh, my, then my daughter would really think I've lost it! Nice idea, though.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Master
i have a similar problem , my 13 year old daughter is the spitting image of her mother in every single way ... looks , eprsonality , past experiences , im seeing my own life mirrored in my daughter , and i see how very aware she is , but becaus ei do spiritual work she is convinced she is cursed lol and that she will have to be how i am , a medium , who talks to spirits , she got a bit creeped out a while back about spirits after she sensed sumone was there and she got so angry saying she doesnt want to be like me i felt so sorry for her , at her age i felt the same , was terrified of seeing spirit and hearing and feeling them i didnt want it , i have tried to speak openly to her about it but she says thats not the path she wishes to take , but she tries to belittle me and make me feel bad , maybe cos she sees sumthing in herself??? ...... all you can do is explain how you feel in a mother daughter bonding session , tell her you dont expect her to understand but then you dont expect her to make you feel like you are doing something wrong also .and that you too are not just a mother or housewife etc , but that your a woman and that one day she will reach the stage you are at ,if there is one thing everyone can relate to is love , everyone has been hurt at some point in their life .i think you should be honest with her about everyhting , it may make her see you differently and this may bring you both closer because you have shared it with her ... ust a thought

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 16-04-2012, 11:14 AM
BeautifulLife

My initial reaction after seeing this thead is that if you are embarrassed about other people knowing you believe in this concept than I wish you the best in dealing with your TF since you are no where near close to being whole within yourself. Also reaching out for support on the internet shouldn't be a big deal for anyone now a days. We are human beings and it shouldn't be a surprise that we search for people with similar beliefs,experiences and interests and doing that online in 2012 shouldn't weird anyone out. The issue is with OTHERS not yourself. People fear and ridicule what they dont' understand. If someone isn't spiritual and/or have been awakened that I wouldn't expect them to get "this" since I wouldn't have either even while going through it.
Old 16-04-2012, 01:40 PM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
My initial reaction after seeing this thead is that if you are embarrassed about other people knowing you believe in this concept than I wish you the best in dealing with your TF since you are no where near close to being whole within yourself. Also reaching out for support on the internet shouldn't be a big deal for anyone now a days. We are human beings and it shouldn't be a surprise that we search for people with similar beliefs,experiences and interests and doing that online in 2012 shouldn't weird anyone out. The issue is with OTHERS not yourself. People fear and ridicule what they dont' understand. If someone isn't spiritual and/or have been awakened that I wouldn't expect them to get "this" since I wouldn't have either even while going through it.

It's not that I'm embarrassed, it's that my daughter thinks it's weird and I can't even begin to tell her about TFs, she will not get it. She knew I read a lot of spirital things and made fun of me about that but when she saw that I was posting on a forum that set her off. She told me she can't even look at me now, which I don't understand that reaction, it just came out of the blue. And it hurt! It's like I really did something wrong and it has made me second guess myself. She was kind of silent with me this morning and I know she'll get over it, but I guess it's an area I need to do some soul-searching on.....part of my clearing and balancing lesson I guess.

Thanks Mystical, your advice has got me thinking on how to talk to her. It's good to hear from other people with kids on this subject matter.
Old 16-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator
I really don't care what anyone thinks about how I spend my time online. My business. My son thinks its to do with my cards. If anyone else is around I don't post. Some people are just not into this type of thing. I get it. If someone asks what i am doing I say on forums and leave it at that. I got everything in a pot no need top stir it. meaning
I am sharing my thoughts and feelings and some just don't get it and give strange looks.
Old 16-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningStar
You sound so wise. Surely you're not 16? Just goes to show there's a whole range of ages on here. There's no limit in age to our craziness....Welcome to our nightmare! LOL.
No I'm sure I'm 16 :) I'll be turning seventeen this month coming soon. Thanks for the welcome :P but I already entered that minefield long ago.. I guess age will never matter for anyone here :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/