Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-04-2012, 07:02 AM
Tammy

i think there are many out there.
Old 18-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Narcissus

Do not dread you are in isolation. You are with me. Feel the warmth of my breath, the caress of my skin and tenderness of my heart. I can accompany you the way you want, physically, spiritually, the way you want. Have the courage to hug me, keeping aside the veil of shame, the decorum of your censored social cannons and gender issues. Come closer and closer to my body and soul, dear one seeking desperately for a companion.
Old 18-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Tammy

That is lovely Narcissus, some really kind healing words.
Old 18-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Narcissus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
That is lovely Narcissus, some really kind healing words.

Thank you Tammy for feeling the spirit of my thought.
Old 18-04-2012, 03:56 PM
comrade_moogski

Definitely. I mean there's such a tremendous amount of people out there it seems pretty likely that at least you'll get on with a few of them romantically. Even not romantically, most of the strongest bonds I've had have been completely platonic and not valued any less for it.

I am disinclined to believe in a 'soulmate' so to speak, and believe that the notion of one and only one can be tremendously destructive.

We are all complicated individuals with varied interests, moods and traits. There are always so many people, in so many combinations of this, that you'll find a kinship with. Moreover, we all change and develop, the kind of person that's right for you now may not be in ten years and vice-versa. your definition of what is 'right' for you is subject to change also.
Old 18-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Tammy

^^^^^ we need a "LIKE" button on this forum
Old 19-04-2012, 03:49 AM
ivy71983

I think we as people become so focused on that "one person" that we dont realize that there are so many people around us who are there for us (one of those people may actually be that true love). I do believe that peoplecome into your life when they are meant to and when you are ready for them which i know can be frustrating when you want that love in your life now (im going thru the same actually so i understand).
Old 19-04-2012, 10:20 AM
akhileshneo

I do believe that, if you believe in God. Then he definitely create someone for everyone on earth!
Old 20-04-2012, 06:02 AM
Experiencer
Yes there is............. the person will come eventualy...............
If you keep looking for the one desperately.....it may feel bit difficult..............but once you start loving yourself........and start enjoying your life.......it makes the waiting time easy..............................

these are not just...words...i am going through this................
Old 20-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Master
Yes, I believe there is. So many lonely people out there but getting out and finding them is what prevents. I have three children. My oldest was/is a social butterfly, so he found his now wife with no problem. My daughter's first love was killed in an auto accident and my youngest son claims he is "socially awkward" ...he isn't really. I tell him he's quite personable. Both my daughter and younger son are quiet so it's hard for them to start a conversation with anyone. Do I think they are destined to be alone? No, but they have to do something to break the ice. people talk to my daughter, and she's fine once she gets to know them, but she's on the quiet side and blushes, but has the biggest smile. I know nothing about internet dating sites and the idea doesn't thrill me any, but I suppose you can meet someone good that way. My son's in college, I hope one day a girl to his liking finds him and he her and they strike up a conversation and it all works out. My daughter ..where she works seems limited in meeting anyone, but I hope a really nice outdoorsy farmer type guy (that's what she wants) will find her, and treat her like the treasure she is. My son too.

There's a world of people out there, so how could you not find someone...the right one for you.