Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-04-2012, 05:22 PM
sesheta

To veronicax

Hey veronica - nice to see you back - you haven't been posting much lately! How's everything going with you and your TF? Any updates...or the same "one step forward, two steps back" like the rest of us, lol??
Old 03-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator
Laughs isn't that the way.......:)
Old 03-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Ascender

I love it Sesheta! Makes me feel like I'm not alone in experiencing one step forward, 2 steps back lol

I get signs a lot too, or sudden stabs in my heart, or heart pain even which I know is coming from our connection. When I think our connection is slowly subsiding and getting less intense, I dream of him, 2 dreams in a row in which we were cuddling and kissing each other, telling each other how much we loved the other, sigh...

Then I went into my email and the curser magically happened to open one of his emails from a few weeks back, when we were both in bliss, and it hurt to read it. Just as a reminder how happy we both were when we were together and we let things flow. Ugh... I don't even wanna think about those times anymore cause they take me away from the NOW.

I am now looking forward to moving out in 10 days since I still feel stuck and I need some change desperately, even though I know I'll cry over it too but it has to be done. I can't continue to live like this for months on end...
Old 03-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Guide
Thank you sooo much for your responses. Makes me feel so much more at peace.. Things with SC are okay but due to both our now busy schedules our contact is much less. I am having a hard time adjusting to it for the most part, no more hours and hours of weekly chats.. Silly jobs - they just get in the way, hahahaha.. I do feel he is going though something, but like "most" men is holding it inside :(.. thanks for asking.. ((( Hugs))))
Old 03-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Krystalle

I was wondering how your situation was going Veronica...cool you posted again!
Old 03-04-2012, 09:29 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
It's the same for me. The connection flows in waves but with time being irrelevent due it being a human contruct. I can have the highs and the lows last for various amounts of time but the one thing that is constant is that just like you said when the connection bottoms out and dissapears into the background it comes raging back at some point and when it does it goes from one extream to another. Like like a wave picking up a surfer on the calm surface of the ocean. When I say highs and lows I'm specifically speaking to the connection that I feel. Be that while were in contact or not. I've had highs hit me YEARS after being out of contact as well as lows hit me while being in contact.

I had to post this today lol. So just got home from seeing my therapist so obviously my TF is now on my mind instead of just being in the background like white noise. So I'm driving home traffic where I live is lousy as usual but at least moving. A song comes on the radio (forget name) that was one of the songs I used to hear all the time when I'd ask my spirit guides for a sign that XXX is my TF. So I laugh since I'm not even asking for a sign. The song's also an old one, guessing early 80's so not like its constantly played like top 40. So as the song ends I say "ok what next". Truck next to me in traffic pulls slightly past me. On the side of the drivers door is a the my TF's name. Just as I see this the next song that comes on the radio is the LAST email I sent to her. I sent her just a youtube link with nothing else. Was perfect timing. So I said "thank you" than started scanning of other signs. Car in front of me's licence plate read "86FT12". At this point I was expecting to see more signs so when I saw FT without thinking I saw TF. I than was looking elsewhere while laughing at myself for trying to use the FT as a sign. I than looked back wondering if there was anything else along with the FT that syncs. 86, year TF was born. 12, might just be wishfull thinking but without hesitation I read 12 as the year we'd reunite. I than gave that further thought and figured maybe that was the year I'd just see her again but I think first reads are what you have to stick with. If I didn't FT wouldn't have read TF and the entire sign would have no meaning. The other syncs though are usually what convinces me I'm not reading into things. Once they stack up the math starts siding with spirtuality
Old 03-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Ascender

That's amazing BL! How the universe delivers, it sometimes blows my mind how this all works in such sync!

I went for lunch with work today and as we were all talking, someone mentioned my TF's home town (where he just moved back to last weekend) saying it was 17 degrees there right now, and people mentioning how they wanted to move there. I jokingly said me too, haha, and my fiance and manager looked at me, knowing exactly what I was saying since they both know about him. UGH! Then 2 minutes later they start talking about a hike that my TF happened to have done with another girl and which I had always wanted to do with him too. They were talking what a beautiful hike it was, how there was a race going on there this weekend, blablabla, and I was thinking the whole time I wish I would have moved on my desire to do the hike with him while I still had the chance!
Then I go on fb and see that his buddy, who is the only friend of his that I know, posted saying he is moving away since he also lost his job (he worked for the same company as my TF). Then I looked around the table and realized that almost half of the people there knew my TF, not necessarily through me though! Another email that my TF sent me weeks ago popped up in which he asked me to stay at his place overnight...

It just doesn't seem to end and I accept these signs now as the universe trying to tell me something. There is such a deep connection between us, and one day we will reunite, I know it.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
the LAST email I sent to her. I sent her just a youtube link with nothing else.

The last email I sent to mine was a youtube link with nothing else..The song said it all..
We have 5 songs the other day driving home each one came on the radio one after the other..I was just laughing by the end of it..Didnt know how else to react
Old 04-04-2012, 02:37 AM
Guide
Yeah, i have been going to chat more than just posting... I will try to juggle with both.. Glad you guys care and are curious about my situation.. hugs..
Old 07-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Knower

i just posted about my doubts on signs and synchronities. it's just me and how i have a tendency to overanalyze things and automatically debunk anything that doesn't seem logical in my head.
however, last weekend, i switched on the radio on the way home from work and it was playing the song he sent to me years ago in the pretence that it's a song that i should play for my loved one to hear. the song was about being the most beautiful memory. it struck me as odd since it was a really old song in a foreign [indonesian] language being played on an english radio station.
probably i need signs to smack me on the head for me to see them.