Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee
Doesn't hidden and secret mean anything to you?

Yes, hidden and secret mean a lot of things, however in this case, the only reason they were hidden is because the religious leaders at the time did not want a woman's voice to be heard. To me, that's not any reason for me to keep hidden the knowledge of its existence.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Gracey

book of ruth?
Old 17-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shareunity
Why is that there is only scriptures from men and not women ?
I find it to be unfair in a way. :/

That's what you all get for tempting man to eat the apple...........lol

You women have had a bad rap from the beginning..........doesn't that kind of suggest the human influence in the book?

Why didn't God send his only begotten daughter?

Sorry....I'll go away now..
Old 17-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Master
Psycho:
Quote:

Because women were worthless back then, hence the bias writings throughout the so called bible.

Psycho did you miss my post about modern day women in the middle eastern countries? Iraq, Iran,and such? The quote from the article in Nat'l Geographic?
It's about the way of the, "World", and human nature, about which the Bible has alot to say.

-"For all have sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God."

-"The heart of man is deceitfully wicked, who can know it?"

Gracey, yes, There's books giving credit, and lauding the grace of women in the Bible. Such as Ruth.

I had these saved...
Gal 3:28:
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

"Here there is no man, there is no woman, No self, no person, and no consciousness. Labeling 'male' or 'female' has no essence, But deceives the evil-minded world" ~ Buddhist Teaching

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Boldylocks

There have been many women in the Bible who did not HAVE to literally write a chapter. Their lives were a book that spoke volumes. The Book of Ruth is an example . Study the lives of the women mentioned in the scriptures and you will see how thier very behavior and attitudes spoke novels-- The thing about the Bible is that it is not to be read only at face value. There are many "hidden" books within this precious Book that the Holy Spirit unlocks for the sincere seeker. You will be amazed at how many of the women of the scriptures were actual prophetess -- and after Jesus ressurection, and the early followers of Christ- many women were full of the Holy Spirit and used by God to reach others.