Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
This may sound like a silly question, but can another 'being' take over your body while you are AP'ing? What happens if someone tries to wake you up when you are not in your body?

For example, I have 2 young kids. And sometimes their asthma acts up. If I'm AP'ing, and say, one of them starts coughing, will I hear it?

Hello

I would have to answer YES as there is only a part of us when we leave that is gone. Our core consciousness stays very much present. Now this takes time and TRUST in our feelings. In KNOWING that we are still present but part is gone.

Example I can give here. I am layin in the ER in the worst pain I ever want to have come to me. Having had 3 kids that pain was nothing compared to this round. I was dopped up on pain killers and still the Dr could tell I was in pain like he had too not seen. I tried to stay calm and still and just low moan it out. Knowing full well a scream would only waiste more energy to balance me.

I did not want to wonder far, as I wanted to KNOW what was being done and what was happening to me. So I stepped out. There was a chair in the room and I went to sit in that chair. I was rfully aware of the Dr and nurse coming in and out of the room but I seemed to be sleeping. I was still and seeminly calm. BUT I was totally still in distress as the monitors showed them that.

When they got the pain down to where I could manage it with meds I came back in. The Dr goes there is a real power to meditations as it did ye wonders. Ye actually went to sleep we have been in and out for the last 4 hours. I was like yes ye were in at this time and that time and did this and that ext ext. He looked at me and went OK WOW ! If I could teach everyone to step out that would be amazing.

The pain happened twice and no reason has ever been found. I hope for it to never come again.

So I was in contol of what was all around me. I heard and knew it all.

Lynn
Old 07-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I would have to answer YES as there is only a part of us when we leave that is gone. Our core consciousness stays very much present. Now this takes time and TRUST in our feelings. In KNOWING that we are still present but part is gone.

Example I can give here. I am layin in the ER in the worst pain I ever want to have come to me. Having had 3 kids that pain was nothing compared to this round. I was dopped up on pain killers and still the Dr could tell I was in pain like he had too not seen. I tried to stay calm and still and just low moan it out. Knowing full well a scream would only waiste more energy to balance me.

I did not want to wonder far, as I wanted to KNOW what was being done and what was happening to me. So I stepped out. There was a chair in the room and I went to sit in that chair. I was rfully aware of the Dr and nurse coming in and out of the room but I seemed to be sleeping. I was still and seeminly calm. BUT I was totally still in distress as the monitors showed them that.

When they got the pain down to where I could manage it with meds I came back in. The Dr goes there is a real power to meditations as it did ye wonders. Ye actually went to sleep we have been in and out for the last 4 hours. I was like yes ye were in at this time and that time and did this and that ext ext. He looked at me and went OK WOW ! If I could teach everyone to step out that would be amazing.

The pain happened twice and no reason has ever been found. I hope for it to never come again.

So I was in contol of what was all around me. I heard and knew it all.

Lynn

So if I tried it, how would I go back to my body? Just walk over to it and go in it? I see alot of stuff on the web about it, but I'd rather take advice from experienced people on this site.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Seeker

I have read more too say that you CAN NOT get your body taken over by other entities while APing. all you have to do to get back is just think about your body and you are back in there (which is my problem, I am trying NOT to think about it as it ends my OBE). If you want to hear your children you will while APing. hope that helps a bit
Old 08-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Administrator
Hello

its like affirmations one sets forth an intention on what one wants. That one is in control of the WHOLE journey and one had Guide (s) and higer beings around to make sure one is safe. For me I set that I hear all that is there. Like right now part of me is here typing this and part of me is with a friend in Astral ( remotely) that is very upset and I hear me three kids upstairs and me mate eating behind me.

Lynn
Old 08-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bater
I have read more too say that you CAN NOT get your body taken over by other entities while APing. all you have to do to get back is just think about your body and you are back in there (which is my problem, I am trying NOT to think about it as it ends my OBE). If you want to hear your children you will while APing. hope that helps a bit

ok thanks. That will alleviate some fear, knowing that I can tend to my kids if I need to, and that my body won't be taken over.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:06 AM
Master
Hey Dawn I think that movie Insidious was created for someone's agenda of putting the world off from Astral Projection. I am not saying it's some Illuminati conspiracy against Astral Projection but it is obvious whoever created the movie has some knowledge about the subject yet through this movie are just confirming lies and common misconceptions about the subject. I regretted watching the movie 15 seconds after it finished just because it put a little fear into my mind which deep inside I knew was based on false claims.

Astral Projection brings you what you are and what you think about. If your mind is controlled by fears and the boogie man then most likely you will run into that while projecting. If you are a happy, balanced, and spiritual person than most likely you will run into other beings on that same vibration. That is just how it works.

I have had bad experiences in the Astral because of the life I previously lived in this vessel. Not a past life, but my former lifestyle of self-destruction. So I have some things to work out and I am sure once I am past this I will no longer be dealing with Astral parasites. I truly believe God is allowing this to happen so I will toughen up and get past my subconscious fears.

I recommend you read the book "You Forever" by T. Lobsang Rampa. It is a great book to just briefly educate you on Astral Projection and more so everything that goes with it involving spirituality. I find it very inspiring and helpful dealing with the subject I am facing currently with my spirituality. Good luck!
Old 12-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Hey Dawn I think that movie Insidious was created for someone's agenda of putting the world off from Astral Projection. I am not saying it's some Illuminati conspiracy against Astral Projection but it is obvious whoever created the movie has some knowledge about the subject yet through this movie are just confirming lies and common misconceptions about the subject. I regretted watching the movie 15 seconds after it finished just because it put a little fear into my mind which deep inside I knew was based on false claims.

Astral Projection brings you what you are and what you think about. If your mind is controlled by fears and the boogie man then most likely you will run into that while projecting. If you are a happy, balanced, and spiritual person than most likely you will run into other beings on that same vibration. That is just how it works.

I have had bad experiences in the Astral because of the life I previously lived in this vessel. Not a past life, but my former lifestyle of self-destruction. So I have some things to work out and I am sure once I am past this I will no longer be dealing with Astral parasites. I truly believe God is allowing this to happen so I will toughen up and get past my subconscious fears.

I recommend you read the book "You Forever" by T. Lobsang Rampa. It is a great book to just briefly educate you on Astral Projection and more so everything that goes with it involving spirituality. I find it very inspiring and helpful dealing with the subject I am facing currently with my spirituality. Good luck!

Thanks! I was scared for days after watching that movie. The dark and gloominess and just plain scariness of the astral world that was projected was awful! The demon chaining that little boy, the succubus, the 'smiling family', I couldn't sleep.

However, my past was self-destructive as well, but I would like to think I'm healed of all that. I am just doing some meditation and opening of the third eye (as well as other chakras), and I think I may be successful cause today my head hurt mostly where the third eye is.

As far as AP, I want to try it but I don't wanna move too fast, so I'm thinking of trying it tomorrow in the day time when I wouldn't be scared lol.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:16 PM
BlueOwl

I have never seen that film but it sounds offputting and nothing like what I have experienced. I ap spontaneous and have had nothing but wonderful and amazing experiences from it. I have never encountered anything negative at all.

Now I have had the experiences I just want to keep having them. I like the whole exploring different realms and the feeling of freedom and lightness is amazing.

I am not sure how to bring an ap on purpose but will be looking into it for sure at some point or another
Old 13-01-2012, 02:50 AM
Guide
If I try at night I fall asleep, so I have to try in the day.
Old 13-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Pathfinder
dawn yoru making me laugh, you ask good questions, same as i want to know so im finding them helpful, but sounds like we both have the same fears too.

Insiduous freaked me out too, and as much as i thought it was daft with that scary robotic family caked up in makeup, i didnt like the thought of not been able to get back to the body. ive tried forgetting all about that movie until i saw this thread