Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Apollos_Flame

Hey Astral Explorer. Thank you I'll check out the sleepphones website. I had a couple of apps on my iPhone for Binaural beats but at the time only had bad headphones so didn't work well.

Have you heard of Iso-tones? They are kind of the same thing but its the same tone in left and right. I heard it was newer than Binaural beats. I've tried a few and think they are good.

I went out yesterday to buy some insulation tape to fix my sleepphones. Spent about an hour fixing them and they are perfect now! I'm chuffed to bits.

Have you had any experience with the Gateway series?
Old 18-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Master
Hey Apollo! I am glad you got your headphones back in working order that will certainly help progression in APing. I have heard of iso-tones (isochronic tones) they are pretty much the same thing as Binaurals but iso's you don't need to use headphones for them to work! They are good for giving your poor ears a rest after you've been wearing headphones too much (I know how painful that can be). I have had projections without using headphones so I can say it is definitely possible for binaural/iso beats to work even without headphones.

My first 2 projections I used that Pentatonic Waves binaural beat off sleepphones.com without headphones and it still worked it's magic. I have noticed though after so many projections on one beat it seems to lose it's bang and doesn't work as well. It is best to change up the beats you use so that your brain will not adapt to the new waves so much that they are rendered ineffective.

No experiences with the Gateway series. I have been using the Ultimate Meditation Series, along with the Brain Super Sync Pack. Both of them have several stages of Binaurals to use. They suggest you use each stage for 30-60 days then move onto the next stage, that is especially how the Ultra Meditation Series is composed. Each stage serves a different purpose in your spiritual development and the binaural is tailored to work your brain into the proper waves to develop. The Brain Super Sync Pack more or less just has different binaurals (both with voiced instructions and without) for different reasons a few of them being "Attract Love, Guided Meditation, Deeper Learning, Faith, Release Guilt." There are a couple more but you get the picture now I am sure.
Old 18-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Apollos_Flame

Awesome, I'll check out the Ultimate Meditation Series. Sounds quite useful. I could do with some guided meditation, I find it hard a first to quiet my mind and stay on task. Just until I learn to do it myself.

The reason I haven't really used any sound in my AP is I heard you can become reliant on having it in order to AP and would find it very hard to do it on your own. Is that true do you think?
I've had 2 astral projections. Both were in the RTZ. The first one I used chill out music but the second I managed to do it without anything. I haven't been trying since because I'm trying to read some background information and work on my energy body before I try again. Both were quite short. I think that why I remember them. Robert Bruce says in Astral Dynamics that at first you should keep your APs short because of the possible mind split effect. You might be successful but if you cant remember it, it never happened.

How many astral projections have you had? Are they short or long ones?
Old 18-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Master
I have had about 9-10 OOBEs. The first couple lasted anywhere from a couple of seconds to nearing a minute. Every time I AP I tend to increase the time I spend out and the distance I travel, but not every time. My 6th, 7th, and 8th I was out starting from around the 2 minute mark. On the 7th I would say 3 minutes or so, and the 8th around 5 minutes.

My last two have been quite short though, the 9th I ended up falling through the floor of the RTZ so I quickly aborted. I knew going down beneath the RTZ could not have anything good to offer and would have been another trip to one of the dark, gloomy, oppressive feeling under planes.

And on my last projection as soon as I started leaving my body an entity firmly grabbed my leg and I lost concentration and the vibrations faded away. The ****** thing is that after that the entity didn't let go of my leg for nearly an hour or two. I might take a break from APing until I can raise my vibration and figure out what is attracting these prankster stalled entities to me.
Old 18-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Apollos_Flame

I read that if you get bothered by entities in AP you should surround yourself with white light before you try to AP. Just visualize a ray of pure white light coming from your chest and forming a bubble of love around you. Thats meant to work.

I've read so many things on how to raise your vibrations... I don't know what to do. I find changing my diet to hardly any meat and real dark green leafy veg is a good way. Don't know if that even works but I do it haha.

I could ask you questions all days about stuff related to AP. Do you know any good online resources that I can check out to save you some typing? Thanks.
Old 18-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Master
Unfortunately I do not know any links off the top of my head. I have googled it a gazillion times and just read bits and pieces from the different pages that come up. But I do not mind typing at all, I enjoy talking about APing and answering questions so feel free to ask away.

I have tried the light visualization. Every time I take a shower I imagine the water is bright white light and is pouring all over me and slowly dark smoke starts to rise up from my body and all evil leaves my presence, eventually I imagine the dark smoke turns into bright white smoke. I also imagine a white light bubble protecting me and surrounding my bed. It did nothing the entity was still holding onto my leg. I have tried a bunch of various white light techniques unfortunately they have not provided any relief as of yet.
Old 18-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Apollos_Flame

Thanks mate :)

I don't know what to suggest. If you were to AP tonight, would the entity still be hanging around you? Maybe your right and raising your vibrations might sort it out.

How would you raise your vibrations? Can you raise your vibrations through meditation?

I don't have much experience in meditation. I've tried it a couple of times but am not sure if I'm doing it right. I just sit there with my legs crossed, back straight, eyes closed and I try and calm my thought. I just try and sit there with a clear head for 20 mins or so. Isn't AP kind of like meditation?

When you try and AP do you try and do it from a waking state? Or in a dream? I can only do it from a waking state. I think thats called phasing?

Have you ever tried any crystals for AP or meditation?
Old 18-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Master
AP can be done through meditation into trance state, lucid dreaming, or like you described waking state. My first couple OOBEs happened when I started meditating immediately after waking up. Your brain is nice and relaxed when you first wake up and it is much easier to get back to your brain producing theta waves.

Lately though I have been APing by allowing myself to fall asleep using a delta wave binaural and then waking up a couple hours later, turning off the music, and going back to sleep. Like clockwork about 30 minutes later I will wake up in the vibrational stage. When I wake up and turn off the music and start falling back asleep I can feel energy randomly surging through my torso area which is a sure sign I will wake up with the vibrations.

If I AP'd tonight I don't know if it would be there or not the last couple projections it was definitely there, even when it didn't do something too drastic. One can raise his vibrations by working his energy like Astral Dynamics describes, positive thinking, feeling only positive high vibration emotions, I think diet can play a role in it like you said previously as well, I imagine APing and meditation can raise your vibrations as well in due time.

Personally I meditate laying down in my bed, it works for some people and doesn't work for others. I do fall asleep sometimes but I don't mind, it ends up being a nice pleasant nap at worst. In my most productive meditation sessions I have meditated for several hours. Once you get into the trance state you don't want to leave it and time flies by.

Binaural beats have really helped me learn to meditate and get into the trance state. Robert Bruce did say it's not good to use them they can become a crutch but I don't feel it is necessary I mean my last 4 projections have all been when I turned off the binaural beats. As long as you have a I-pod or something you can always listens to music what would it matter if you need them anyways? Point being they really help and speed up the process of meditation advancement and what could take a yogi years to achieve you can achieve in weeks or months. It takes most yogis years to even reach the trance state through meditation, it took me days with binaural beats.

I haven't tried crystals for anything yet, but I have read about them. I am very interested in getting my hands on some and putting them to good use. I am actually thinking of taking a class all about crystals & gemstones and their purpose and uses at the local Community College. I am also going to take a Reiki class which should help raise my vibration and teach me alternative ways to keep my aura and energy clean & healthy. That will definitely raise my vibrations. =)
Old 18-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Master

Last night I practiced trying to ap while I was in bed. I did not turn over or want to go to sleep. Having the head phones on probably makes a big difference. I feel I want to make the effort to ap. Last night I listened to a relaxing CD. I did not want to listen to something that was too powerful, such as the ap CD I have in case it may put me to sleep. The CD I listened to did not do anything for me. It did not relax my mind so I was awake for a very long time. After a long time I gave up and I went to sleep. Tonight I will listen to something different. I will just have to experiment and see what works and what does not work.
Old 19-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Master
Binaural beats I am telling you suzy! Use that link I sent you sleepphones.com and use Pentatonic waves it is music on top of a binaural beat. The music is very relaxing and the binaural beat will make your mind shift into Theta waves, it will help keep you awake and relax you at the same time. Relaxation music works for some but Binaural beats are amazing! They make a world of different I promise you!