Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 29-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Occultist

wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf
Occultist-Why are certain divination tools able to "conjur" more spirits that others? It just seems like the Ouija board is more known because it brings negative energies through.
people bring negativity through not a divination tool its a board from parker brothers at best. Its we as humans who do it and the reason the ouija got so much attention to many people seen the Exorcist by William Peter Blatty and believed it.
Old 29-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
any divination can bring negative entities through, it's all based on your intent and your energy when you use "said" tool.

100% true "Your energy" not the divination tool
Old 29-12-2011, 06:14 AM
mattie

Spot On

Quote:
any divination can bring negative entities through, it's all based on your intent and your energy when you use "said" tool.

Completely agree.
Old 30-12-2011, 12:13 PM
YetAnotherGuy

I have used the Ouija board by myself and with others. Every time I have had responses. Depending on what kind of 'spirit' i m talking to the movement on the board is different, when the spirit is very powerful, the cursor(i don't know what to call it lol) moves much easier, it often moves in circular flowing movements. I don't believe in spirits, i don't really believe in anything. but after experiencing it I doubt that it is only our subconscious. I have had a 'demon' force its way onto the board, it was very unpleasant and it tried to 'summon' itself out of the board. I don't feel that the connected consciousness of the people involved would just rapidly change to create such a thing. I use terms such a spirit very loosely, as I have no idea about what is happening lol. This is just in my personal experience. I hope that it is useful.
Old 30-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Humm

Quote:

Also agree.
Old 30-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Master

I have made attempts with an ouija boards, without result. I think it is a man made and invented object without any inherent powers of its own, but a potential great tool for divination for those with mediumistic abilities. My own attempts were just to connect with my spirit guide but that didn't work out either. What makes it stand out is that you can get detailed verbal replies even if you can't hear the spirits consciously, as long as they can talk with your subconscious. A crystal or a vessel with water can't do that. And that is why even kids and teenagers can use it, provided they have the ability to connect.
Old 30-12-2011, 01:03 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf
Occultist-Why are certain divination tools able to "conjur" more spirits that others? It just seems like the Ouija board is more known because it brings negative energies through.
Because like all tools in inexperienced hands they become dangerous.
Take the gun for example.
Now If I put a loaded pistol on the table it in itself can do nothing. Sure it looks menacing but that is about all it can do. A pistol is just a tool.
In the hands of an expert that pistol can kill, incapacitate, protect and feed you.
In inexperienced hands that pistol becomes a dangerous tool, that is most often used for malicious acts. Because the person who is using the tool does not understand the full gamut of uses available. So in the end it becomes a tool of terror.

Same with the ouija board, it is a tool for the purpose of divination.
Yes it opens a doorway, and it seperates the veil between our world and the other. But in experienced hands that tool is just a tool.
In inexperienced hands it becomes a portal, whereby entities may travel betwixt here and there.
Old 30-12-2011, 01:06 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Whether you omitted this on purpose or not I don't know, but when one uses these tools one needs to be 110% focused, and sure of their ability. If there is but one small hairline fracture no amount of intent can change the fact that something will come through.

That is why when in a group as you know, there is always one who leads. This is usually the strongest person.
Old 31-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Medium_Laura

But any tool, tarot, pendulum, tea leaves, etc. Based on the intent of the reader, you can open up and pull in things from other dimensions (not just "heaven") You can pull in axe murderers, drug overdoses, serial killers, etc. If you are playing with a board or "tool" as a joke, to scare others, to be funny, to prove that the paranormal isn't real or whatever other negative reason you would use it, then you will get exactly what you put in.

If ONE of the participants on the board has any of this in their minds, no matter WHO leads, it will still be summoned because you are not all of the same energy mind frame.
Old 31-12-2011, 04:04 PM
vulkus

Last word syndrome eh... Well maybe you should try having force of will in the group and it won't be summoned.