Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Master
I've had a lot to do with my past lives over the last few years and it's been very interesting in my development as an artist and in striving to fill out the concept of me alive here and now and going forward.

What that means is that I'm able to fill up my base, or expand the core, of what I can draw on to create my future. It's almost as if by filling those corners of the past with detail I can make the future wider and fuller.

It's kinda like those native peoples who do ancestor worship and use it as a well from which to draw on, a system of realising the strengths of what was done and realised to get us where we are and building on that... having a sense that work has to be done in acknowledgement of those in the past who had a future... and we are that future because of what was acheived.

That said there's also, for me, both genetic inheritance and land inheritance, which work symbiotically with any instilled notions I have of a rein-car-native (rein=lead. car = space to fit in and progress, native=be attached to what creates you) nature.

It's not just about fixing individual hurts so much as developing a grander picture of potentials...

Do I wanna re-live any of it... dunno, the idea has never really occurred to me. Why live yesterday?

Maybe it's like old favourite movies where you have to save up the forgetting of the details so that when you watch it again you learn how to love it more and in a new way. If you watch it again too early you stand the risk of ruining the romanticism and tenderness you've been slowly building because one still remembers.. but only realise it as the pictures spread out before you.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Neville

regression hypnosis is widely accepted as a means to past life recall and in some cases information has been shown to be verifiable.

progression hypnosis has produced recall of future lves and later in this life.

One of the most significantly overlooked supporting evidence for tme travel in this manner is Dreams. In Dreams you can find yourself anywhere, both in the future and in history, though I do concede that not every dream is a past or future life. It does suggest that as consciousness we can hop around outside of the usual physical restrictions of space and time. Any hoo...If you believe you have had past live's there is every reason to suppose that you have lived future lives. You might even have lived this life before or may yet again live this life.

There are no rules and anything seems possible
Old 08-10-2011, 01:13 AM
earthprowler

i've had 4 past life regressions.....one actually helped me in this life to over come a fear.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Aren't you curious, about the possibility of going back into the past and viewing/ experiencing one or more of your past lives ? If you believe in them, that is.

Seems like every now and then, I think about this and for some reason, this is now

could it be that there is something I need to learn from one of these lives? or that someone from one of my past lives is trying to contact me ?

And if you have already had a glimpse of one life, would you like to go back to that same life and see what else there was ? I have heard that one only " sees or re- lives " the parts of the past life that have a connection to the life they are living now. If this is the case, then there isn't really a possibility of going back to the same life and learning more.

The part I don't understand is how it is said, that if one has a fear and it is connected to a past life event... how just being regresssed to that event, and acknowledging the fear or experience is supposed to rid one of the current fear ? For example a fear of water, or being underwater ~ one goes back and finds out in a previous life they drowned. Can you explain to me how just knowing this is supposed to get rid of the fear of water or being underwater ?

Dream Angel xx

Hi Dreamie

This is my spin on it.

I have no curiosity about past lives because linear time is only a man-made concept based on our sun & moon rising and setting. To me, outside of my human assumptions, I feel there is only the moment...which has all gone by as i type.

I believe that energy, which is me, seeks conscious opportunity which is happening in every moment. So to relinquish this would mean that I would have to invent a time travel machine, rather then trust that all I am experiencing (out of the norm) is happening all at once.

Which means for me, that there is no such thing as past life. That any glimses i might have is happening at the same time. Some might give it the name of parallel universes....i prefer not to label it.

I am pure energy having all experiences at once. So in the case of 'fear of water', its just another dimension of energy I have awareness of and wish to emulate.

Cheers
Old 08-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Knower
Yes I think that would be awesome to be able to do. I've done a few past life regressions via mediation tape.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Master
So for the last few days I've been going through alot of these posts here in this section and one thing is occurring to me while I read through what's been happening. I haven't quite got it but the simple way of explaining it that I don't see much of a holistic approach.

I'm reminded of a meditation in a chakra book I'm workin' through which is about a diamond in a lake and clearing the lake of ripples.

When the diamond is dropped into the lake it'll create ripples and over time, and with quietude, the lake will still, and we can see the diamond clearly... cool huh?

So reading through the posts I'm thinking that parts of the lake are past lives and parts are future lives and that we are that diamond... put simply. But what is occurring to me is that what if the diamond isn't just being dropped into the lake from a specific height but is zapping about and creating all new ripples that are bouncing off other ripples. That'd make it that much harder to still the lake...

Then looking at the lake holistically I'd say the idea would be to move as slowly as possible and keep things as clear as possible... once you're in the lake.

Sorry if I'm being obtuse but, for now, I can't explain it any other way. It kinda feels like big diamonds won't fit in little lakes and little diamonds won't be able to see big lakes.

So you big diamonds could maybe realise that big diamond speak don't suit little diamonds and you gotta forgo the big lake theories and remember what it was like being a puddle!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Medium_Laura

I like that Mr. Interesting! :) Keep it simple?