Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-09-2011, 03:58 AM
santacruz18

[quote=Lynn]Hello

I have come to meet many with a higher vibrational connection to the Archangles and Accended Master's. I was recently given guidance to purchase Archangle Oracle Cards, so not me and one's that know me well at first snikered some.....til I pulled one for them and they felt the same energy I felt in them.....[quote=Lynn]

I have D Virtue's Angel Therapy cards. Sometime when I pull a card, I can't relate to it at all. Sometime, they are "wow, spot on".

How would an Archangel card be different than an Angel card for this advise provided?
Old 09-09-2011, 04:00 AM
santacruz18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I feel that we are all as one so to say its a "personal" Angel to self that be fine. In that we are all inter connected on the energy level that be us so be our connections to the higher realsms.

We all come in with speical abilities some would go to call them "Gifts" I came in with a higer vibration to connect with the Spirit World and to be able to pick up messages ect....We all have our special paths.

I have come to meet many with a higher vibrational connection to the Archangles and Accended Master's. I was recently given guidance to purchase Archangle Oracle Cards, so not me and one's that know me well at first snikered some.....til I pulled one for them and they felt the same energy I felt in them.....There is a connection we all can have to higer levels of beings or one's if we open to that.

One might have just come in more open to that understanding is all.

I pulled a card for what one has asked....

What I got was the "Brilliant Idea" card. " Archangel Uriel Yes your idea id Divinly guided..... please take action to bring your ida to fruition. "

NOW readings are cards are for entertainment purposes only but the message is enegy. If what one feels is true and pure for self then embrace it as it harms no one.....

Lynn

Is there really any difference in the advise between an AA card and D Virtues Angel cards?
Old 09-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
Is there really any difference in the advise between an AA card and D Virtues Angel cards?

Hello

From a purely personal level I feel that the card's CHOOSE the one to work with them. I find a lot of people with many many deck's of cards but they have not much success in reading them. I had no intentions of getting this deck, nor was I a fan of Doreen Virtue at all really. The deck choose me and I have found they really for me give a strong and accurate reading for one's.

They are a TOOL that goes along with "intuition" or "Psychic Reading" a person but as a card only that is the only connection made to the individual. What the card is for them that might well have a meaning. In this case the card most times will fly from the deck and be the one that does hold a meaning to them.

Now is there a difference from an Archangle card or just an Angle Card, I am not really sure there would be. Though it is said that an Archangle is a higer vibration or level. I see no levels we are all ONE. One Plane of Knowlege.

What the cards are is a connection to the energy vibrations that bring in the messages, and when one comes to find a deck that one "FEELS" they are very powerful. I find doing readings with them I get a heat in the hands. Quite amazing really.

Lynn
Old 14-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Suspended
I can't be sure but I think they might be talking about your SOUL line. As I understand it, soul rays are the oversouls of oversouls - I'll explain below.

I think you might benefit from reading about soul division, soul rays and soul families. The best place to go for this is a man called Sal Rachele who has channelled information extensively from a group of Creator Gods in 12 D that call themselves the Founders. They're the creators and overseers of our local universe and they have a LOT of very relevant and interesting information.

Rachele suggests that all souls in this local universe came from a small number of original souls, and split and divided down like a family tree from these few beings.

You've heard of 'soul families' and 'twin flames' I'm sure. You also have an extended family of souls who are part of this line, who may be spread across multiple planets, systems and species.

Souls are created by a process of division, like cells that divide to create whole new cells. The 'oversoul' splits itself into a number of 'pieces' which are whole, sovereign beings - normally 12 at a time. It retains it's whole self, but also creates these new pieces, which emerge as 6 pairs.

The pairs that emerge together are the twin flames.

The souls remain connected to their oversoul always, though they're independent, individual souls themselves. Any soul at or above about 8th density can do this, regardless of species, including your 8th density self.

The closest model is the parent-child relationship we have on Earth, but the soul/oversoul relationship is more complex, far-ranging and not really definable in English. We don't have words for this type of relationship.

Read his book '2012 and Earth Changes' and make up your own mind. The information spoke to me on many levels, but it's up to you to decide whether you think it fits.

It's worth noting that though angels and humans are different species, we are ALL souls. We still have soul families, oversouls and master oversouls - regardless of what species or density we happen to be in.

Obviously, the most reliable information about your origins will come through your intuition and your angels/guides. I don't know if this will be helpful, but it's worth a try.

Best wishes :)
Old 17-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I wanted to hear your take on this. Ive met my future children in the other realms,they've come to me and told me they choose me etc. They told me their names(twins) Ariel and Gabriel, and that they were of the Gabriel-ray and the Ariel-ray. Now the Archangel Ariel came to me yesterday during meditation, and told me the last bit about Ariel. And that we share the same line. Now what is this and what does it mean? She also told me she was my personal angel.

How I'm seeing this is that these two future children ARE human and not angels, but their souls are linked with Ariel and Gabriel's. Probably they are under their guidance and spiritual training while in Heaven. Their missions when born on Earth will be of the same spiritual calling as Gabriel's and Ariel's are. when they are born on Earth, their earthly experience will provide further spirutual growth for them.

Ariel is also tell you you she is your guardian angel or spirit guide angel too.
Old 17-10-2011, 06:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Archangels are available to everyone. As far as your "personal" angel, well AA's are not in that position. We all have a guardian angel yes, but AA's help every one of us.

Laura,

I have Haniel, I thought the same as you, when I asked who she was she said Haniel, i asked if she were my Guardian or Guide and she said No, she is my 'Adviser' but she is available to me always....... I have a close affinity to ArchAngel Michael as well, but he is not an 'advisor' nor any other the other Arc's, and they will come if I call, but Haniel tells me she is with me.......How do you explain this? Or am I a bit silly and have a wild imagination?
Old 17-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Suspended
Hey Boldylocks

Yeah, you might be right. It can be hard to figure out the details because English isn't the best language for inter-dimensional communication! I just thought I'd throw the soul-rays info out there, because it doesn't seem like common knowledge, though the info is about in places, and you never know if it may come in handy

I think all you can really do is ask for clarification on something like this because it's up to individual interpretation. Plus, different words mean different things to different people.

Best wishes :)
Old 17-10-2011, 09:42 AM
Morgana Rose

at enlightener and a peaceful mind, what is the point of making fun of someone who has different beliefs?? i thought that was what this forum was about, people of different faiths and beliefs coming together and sharing what they believe to be true without ridicule...
medium laura was giving her point of view and what rings true to her, if that is not your truth so be it, but there was really no need to make fun of her...
Old 18-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Master

yeah which card of angel or aa angel cards are best to buy for all this?

Thats interesting about the rays, when you said it my soul knew emediately about it, its just strange I couldnt access it before you said it..
I seem quite blocked in some ways,dont know why.
Especially interesting since I am with my twin..
They choose us carefully those children I was told. Nothing left to the circumstances. They wanted the best conditions.

Boldilocks; Ariels the guardian-spiritual guide, what becomes of that,when shes born? how can you be both,when finally born since Im the mother then and as such protector and shes in helpless body?
Old 18-10-2011, 12:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I wanted to hear your take on this. Ive met my future children in the other realms,theyve come to me and told me they choose me etc. They told me their names(twins) Ariel and Gabriel, and that they were of the Gabriel-ray and the Ariel-ray. Now the Archangel Ariel came to me yesterday during meditation, and told me the last bit about Ariel. And that we share the same line. Now what is this and what does it mean? She also told me she was my personal angel.

Trust what you got and connect again for clarification if need be. There is no reason why this cannot be true :) As we know angels ( or arch) are omnipresent.