Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-08-2011, 08:14 AM
Master
Hi OnAPath :)

I like the palm stones, as they're generally a little thinner than the tumbles, but a bit bigger so they don't move about in pockets as much (fit in wallets too). The small crystal beads (bricks) are pretty discrete too, and very easy to hide away (under socks?).

ps. I started with a Chevron Amethyst stone, which was stuffed into pockets with tissue. lol
Old 02-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
How about a tattoo of one shaped like a skull or anything of his choice?

It would have to be some amazing tattoo to carry the energy of the crystal.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
seems to me I recently heard someone mention that just looking at a picture of a crystal that they could feel the energy from it ... so if that is true, you could find a picture of a rose quartz and your husband could keep it with him in his wallet

I took the idea for the tat from this post, I figured so much of what is done includes 'intention' ~ so, Idk why it wouldn't work.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Sungirl

Would it be too much to stitch one into the hem of his trousers?

Does he wear a tie? What about a slim one tucked in the bottom of his tie?

Cufflinks?

Does he wear a belt? What about a very discreet pouch on his belt?

Can he wear a chain? What about a longish small curb chain with one on so it hangs below his shirt collar?

Depends a lot on what he does for a job and what he has to wear....

For a few weeks I wore a hematite doughnut on a bit of string round my ankle. Because it was flat it sat under my socks inside my boots.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
I took the idea for the tat from this post, I figured so much of what is done includes 'intention' ~ so, Idk why it wouldn't work.

Just my opinion here, yes intention is a big percentage of workings, but if we can do everything without the crystal why bother having them?

It would take some serious intention to imbue a tattoo with the energy of rose quartz.

Also, from my experience, we forget tattoos are there (I do) so we wouldn't be connecting with the energy on a regular basis, like we do if we are fiddling with a tumble stone in our pocket. Imho we need to take an active role in attaining resonance with a specific stone if we want to gain the most from it.

As I say this is just my opinion here, bit it if it doesn't resonate.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Master
Yeah the idea was for the op not myself, I just thought it might be a workable and even enjoyable unique way around not wanting to misplace or lose it, I'm not so great at holding onto my jewelry so I don't have a whole lot. Well why have the stones/crystals? It's a unique 'answer' to a problem that may or may not rez, as you say, with the person with the problem. I like the idea myself, lol. I mean, I could picture two people that got the little light bulb in their head deciding on what kind of design to go for, etc. It could be a fun sort of art project. I can't imagine forgetting I have a tattoo, since I don't have one (yet). I've kinda toyed with the idea...

Old 02-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Master
All so interesting
Old 02-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Experiencer

Wow, thanks for all the ideas! I'm considering a thin stone, or something on a string, to carry. I only have small stones, but maybe if I put them in the room he spends most of his time in. I don't have a pair of them, so i want to stay away from the fung-shui corner. I'll look this weekend and see if I can find a suitable "trouser stone". Thanks everyone!
Old 03-08-2011, 01:09 AM
Master
Happy hunting, OnAPath, if you have a arts&crafts store near you, they might have some ideas, too.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
I can't imagine forgetting I have a tattoo, since I don't have one (yet). I've kinda toyed with the idea...

I have memorial paw prints, 2 on my hip and 2 on my ribs, only got them a few months ago, still get s surprise when I see them in the mirror coz I've forgotten that they are there.