Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 15-07-2011, 05:15 AM
Natalia

Awww c'mon guys, he's just a kid.

Welcome to SF

Bright Blessings
Old 15-07-2011, 06:28 PM
DoctorSatan

haha i didnt expect all that, but thanks for the warm welcomes :)

@Scibat: Yes I got the name from House of 1,000 Corpses, just cause I really love that movie... and anything involving Rob Zombie. :) Vincent as in (yes) Vincent Price, Vincent Valentine, Vincent van Gogh other Vincents that I can't recall at the moment. :)

@Inesophet: I don't see why you'd think that.... well I guess I do. Satanists aren't neo nazis, but a lot of famous Satanists (Nikolas Schreck, Peter Gilmore) blur the lines of Satanism and Nazism relations. To make it clear: A lot of Satanists (this is a belief I don't really share with the Church) believe that being a Satanist makes you the highest form of human life, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. Nazis believes they are superior to others because of their race.

@Tinks: Thank you, and I'm a girl :)

@Internal Queries and mattie: I'm a LaVeyan Satanist, so my beliefs would basically include the absence of any sort of deity, eye-for-an-eye ethic, and Satan basically representing man's carnality and earthly values. Just so things don't get confusing (I don't know yet the level of intelligence the users on here have) NO I don't sacrifice children/animals. I'm even a vegetarian. It states clearly in the Satanic Bible (Anton LaVey) that ANY harm to children or animals, regardless of the reason, is unacceptable. As long as every member has their consent and are of age, then any sex act is acceptable, but still not necessary. I suppose you could see us as reverse Christians.. although I personally wouldn't put it that way. We praise the seven deadly sins, etc etc. I think you get the picture :)

Just so you all are aware: I do not exactly support the current Church of Satan, seeing as they're just out for money and publicity. They've even raised the Church of Satan's membership fee to $200, when it was originally just $100. I am not an official member, and I feel just as much of a Satanist. If I have 200 bucks laying around, I'll consider it, but I don't think its really worth it. It has evolved, not really in a good way though, Gilmore to blame.
Enough of my babbling though. :) I'm down for any questions you guys might have.
Old 16-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Inesophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorSatan
haha i didnt expect all that, but thanks for the warm welcomes :)

@Scibat: Yes I got the name from House of 1,000 Corpses, just cause I really love that movie... and anything involving Rob Zombie. :) Vincent as in (yes) Vincent Price, Vincent Valentine, Vincent van Gogh other Vincents that I can't recall at the moment. :)

@Inesophet: I don't see why you'd think that.... well I guess I do. Satanists aren't neo nazis, but a lot of famous Satanists (Nikolas Schreck, Peter Gilmore) blur the lines of Satanism and Nazism relations. To make it clear: A lot of Satanists (this is a belief I don't really share with the Church) believe that being a Satanist makes you the highest form of human life, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. Nazis believes they are superior to others because of their race.

@Tinks: Thank you, and I'm a girl :)

@Internal Queries and mattie: I'm a LaVeyan Satanist, so my beliefs would basically include the absence of any sort of deity, eye-for-an-eye ethic, and Satan basically representing man's carnality and earthly values. Just so things don't get confusing (I don't know yet the level of intelligence the users on here have) NO I don't sacrifice children/animals. I'm even a vegetarian. It states clearly in the Satanic Bible (Anton LaVey) that ANY harm to children or animals, regardless of the reason, is unacceptable. As long as every member has their consent and are of age, then any sex act is acceptable, but still not necessary. I suppose you could see us as reverse Christians.. although I personally wouldn't put it that way. We praise the seven deadly sins, etc etc. I think you get the picture :)

Just so you all are aware: I do not exactly support the current Church of Satan, seeing as they're just out for money and publicity. They've even raised the Church of Satan's membership fee to $200, when it was originally just $100. I am not an official member, and I feel just as much of a Satanist. If I have 200 bucks laying around, I'll consider it, but I don't think its really worth it. It has evolved, not really in a good way though, Gilmore to blame.
Enough of my babbling though. :) I'm down for any questions you guys might have.

The Nazi`s archenemys where the jew`s.

Satans archenemies are Humans.

I guess u know what i mean now ;-)
Old 16-07-2011, 02:17 PM
musartnova

Welcome !!!
To grow take time, not over night.
be well.
Old 16-07-2011, 05:40 PM
DoctorSatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inesophet
The Nazi`s archenemys where the jew`s.

Satans archenemies are Humans.

I guess u know what i mean now ;-)

No.. humans aren't Satanists archenemies. Satanists are humans too. Its just the humans that harm them are their enemies.
Old 18-07-2011, 03:43 AM
Natalia

Oops. My apologies DS

Bright Blessings
Old 18-07-2011, 06:01 PM
DoctorSatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks
Oops. My apologies DS

Bright Blessings

don't apologize, i'm flattered :) i'd be a little offended if it were obvious i was a girl... teenage girls these days... ugh.
Old 19-07-2011, 01:58 AM
Master

Quote:
I dunno if I'm even in the right place here... but anyway.

Whatever place resonates for you is the place to be. Welcome!

Quote:
I'm Doctor Satan. I'm a LaVeyan/self-styled Satanist. I've been Wiccan, atheist, agnostic, and Satanist.

You've tasted many flavors of beliefs (nothing wrong with that). Do you foresee your taste for satanism lasting or is this something you merely wish to experience for a while or have you finally found your calling? (just curious)

Quote:
Bands/artists I like would consist of Sex Pistols, Tool, Marilyn Manson, King Diamond, Radio Werewolf, Charles Manson, Siouxsie and the Banshees, and I could go on and on about my favorite bands.

I highly recommend Iggy and the Stooges if you havent heard them yet. I also recommend you see them live. What about Black Sabbath? I always wonder what satanists think of Black Sabbath, especially the eponymous first album.

Quote:
I guess I'm cool if you're like me.

You are cool regardless. Coolness IMO is not based on shared tastes and beliefs but on how much you trust and follow your inner guidance regardless of what others think

Quote:
Well I'm sure you all will end up hating me and kick me out of here. Which is totally ok since I don't know if I'm supposed to be here.

Why would we hate you and kick you out? This isnt a religious fundy forum. Whats ironic is that many religious fundies have been kicked off the forum due to disrespectful arrogant self righteousness. You dont seem that way to me so I dont foresee any problems.

Quote:
A question though. Any other Satanists around here? :/
Anyway.
Hi. :)

I remember one occultist and one satanist about 3 years ago. We recently had a luciferian about 9 months ago. Thats all I remember.

I do have some questions for you.

1) I have always perceived satanists as religionists of a different flavor but religionists all the same i.e. they have their satanic bible and believe in and live by everything it says. I personally find adherence to religious thought and beliefs regardless of its flavor very limiting to ones evolution. Is that the way you pursue satanism or do you merely pick and choose from the satanic bible what resonates for you, discard the rest and go from there?

2) If you follow the eye for an eye analogy to its logical conclusion, wont the whole world eventually go blind? What are your thoughts regarding that?

3) Whats the point of hexes? Why bother?
Old 22-07-2011, 08:55 PM
DoctorSatan

I see my taste for Satanism lasting, as I feel more confident in my beliefs then I have with any other religion before. I felt more clarity in reading the Satanic Bible then I have before. Kinda like a home-coming feeling.

I love Iggy, and I actually have always wanted to see the live. Black Sabbath is one of my favorites (i dont know why i didnt add them on that list :/) I don't think I could dislike them.. I'd been listening to them forever. I don't mind much any Satanic/occult references in their music. Some of it actually is ridiculous. :)

As for your questions...

1) I choose what is right for me. I don't follow something just because a book that I can relate to on a great level says it is so. I follow my own path, I do what I feel is right, which is pretty much what Satanism is about. Some parts in the Satanic Bible I don't agree with, or I don't see it is necessary. I don't exactly get off on labeling myself to anything... but I call myself a LaVeyan Satanist so I can get my basic beliefs out on the table without spelling all of them out.

2) The "eye for an eye" ethic that LaVey speaks of, I think is taken a little too literally. I believe in getting revenge if someone harms you- or someone close to you- greatly, but only if it is a great problem. I think you really have to learn to forgive people, because thats the only way to really function this day and age. If someone shoots a pregnant woman with a shotgun, I think someone has every right to go beat the **** out of him (using that as an example because that happened around here recently). But if its something small, like a drunk fight, I'd say just put it behind you, because its not that big of a deal, regardless of who started it. Don't hold everything someone does to you against them. Really, just grow up. Its a bit immature to do so.

3) It depends on the Satanist. I personally think that it takes energy and belief that it will happen to cause something to happen. But it isn't necessary. Like I said, if someone has really harmed you or someone close to you, I think you have every right to get your revenge. A responsible Satanist would make sure that they know what they are doing, and that they are doing it with a cause that will benefit them and their community. Same if they were to be doing a lust/sex spell or a compassion spell.
With an open religion like Satanism, if you wish to perform witchcraft on one you have to be your own "policeman". There aren't really any rules or guidelines on what you can and cannot do, so you have to be careful.
I hope I answered your questions ;)
Old 22-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Gracey

Quote:
don't apologize, i'm flattered :) i'd be a little offended if it were obvious i was a girl... teenage girls these days... ugh.

ha ha! welcome to the forum.