Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-06-2011, 01:53 AM
Gracey

it is all about the brain, a developed pineal gland. practice meditation and this will work this part of the brain and then you will see results.
Old 26-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Ascender

Hey John, from what I understand, the imagination is just the product of the brain, whereas the spirit works through the intuition. The brain acts like a receiver and regulator.
Old 26-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Psychotheosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
When the results from those thought patterns no longer serve you.
No longer serves you to what purpose?
When does ESP no longer serve you?
Old 26-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotheosophy
No longer serves you to what purpose?
When does ESP no longer serve you?

Sorry if I have confused you in any way.

When the "ego mind" defines your physical reality, you will have thought patterns that create problems in your life. Once you become more heart centered and learn to listen to your inner guidance, your ESP potentials will open up and provide you with a better life.

These short Q & A postings do suffer a lot when taken out of context this way. If that was your original intention, I congratulate you on your success.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Psychotheosophy

Quote:
Sorry if I have confused you in any way.

When the "ego mind" defines your physical reality, you will have thought patterns that create problems in your life. Once you become more heart centered and learn to listen to your inner guidance, your ESP potentials will open up and provide you with a better life.

These short Q & A postings do suffer a lot when taken out of context this way. If that was your original intention, I congratulate you on your success.

Thanks,
John
How did you answer my questions?
Old 27-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Psychotheosophy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotheosophy
What moves you to translate old automatic thoughts to new ones?
Maybe this helps.

Imagination implies "new,"
Intuition implies immediate, or "automatic."

Maybe you didn't read my mind
Old 29-06-2011, 12:50 PM
njbr1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by glpoisson
When you detatch the ego from its fixation on I/me you will begin to become aware of all of the energy around you. This non-local awareness requires only refinement of how to translate the energy felt to earth plane concepts and words.

First time I hear it explained this way, this is great ! When doing remote viewing precision increases when you detach yourself from expectations or stop caring about the outcome, but I never directly associated it with ego.
Old 29-06-2011, 12:53 PM
njbr1111

Quote:
BTW the intuitive sensing aspect of a person is stimulated when they use their imagination.

Can you elaborate on that John ? When I RV, everything comes to me intuitively, ie i dont actually see or smell the target, I just "sense" that the target is color X or shape Y . Are you saying that it's my imagination that the information is coming intuitively, or are you saying that an active imagination helps develop the ability to intuitively sense things ?
Old 29-06-2011, 12:54 PM
njbr1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
The brain works on frequencies. It is much like tuning an old fashioned radio, turning the dial untill the reception is clear. A person can tune into those frequencies, especially if there is a strong bond. However a strong bond does not need to be present if the other person is broadcasting loudly enough. As a Reiki Master level, it becomes much easier to tune into others frequencies, more so if you are doing a treatment on them. And some people are just natural receivers, being able to tune into many people without too much of an effort.

Summerland, I don't suppose you could elaborate on ways one might develop the ability to tune in or improve on the reception ... would it simply be via practice and maybe meditation ?
Old 29-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by njbr1111
Can you elaborate on that John ? When I RV, everything comes to me intuitively, ie i dont actually see or smell the target, I just "sense" that the target is color X or shape Y . Are you saying that it's my imagination that the information is coming intuitively, or are you saying that an active imagination helps develop the ability to intuitively sense things ?

No so much an active imagination as an imagination that is open to a person's ESP.

Since you do RV you know how the ego mind likes to discount what we sense with our imagination. Thoughts like "the imagination is fantasy" are quite active. My understanding is that we all have a "portal of communication" that frightens our ego mind or logical thought processes. It is a task in itself to elevate the ego mind's comfort level with realities that are not physical.

Now the imagination can be wishful thinking or it can be insightful ideas. An active imagination that is cultivated to sense energies and look for cause and effect connections is quite different from day dreaming wishful expectations. Not that these are bad necessarily but they are just not using the instinctual and intuitive centers.

The most productive use of imagination relates to reflective meditation which involves an imaginary conversation with a person's inner guidance. Connecting with a person's higher self is effectively opening their "portal of communication". This can be like knowing the mind of God for any circumstance. That can drive the ego mind crazy with its confined linear thought constructs. You need to be balanced and integrated or the insights your receive this way will be quickly discounted. Thus the words "that is only your imagination" were created.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/