Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL
...there was apparently a character in those times and place who kept records of events,and there is no mention of the Jesus thing at all.If J's message was an appocalyptic one,his story would fit better into these times,alas,this second comming,is it the first and only?
Might the entire concept of the
Old 26-01-2006, 03:06 PM
DASA

Re: Gandhi

In India there is a saying about Gandhi ...

'Amongst politicians he was a saint, and amongst saints he was a politician'
Old 26-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Poppies

[quote]Again, Gandhi is an example (somewhat debatable, I realize) that comes to mind
Old 26-01-2006, 06:00 PM
AL

My first impression is of Jesus in a glass prison. We all have our own glass prison which we can break/ step out of any time we like.It is a fragile prison,held there by our own awareness/ consciousness.
On a more universal level, J was rejected by all, or, near enough.The graphic suggests his frustration at this rejection,perhaps knowing that,they too could become as enlightened as he,and have the RELATIONSHIP with God the eternal spiritual parent of all souls too.The world may become a prison under such circumstances.
It takes abuse and violence before J was/ is accepted in general.
On the other hand, we must consider that J had accounts to settle with the world. Such enlightened transformation as this, would surely purge past accounts with the world and its uncle.
Like God, J was/ is not christian (?).
The world expects a second comming, how will we recognise this one. When it is too late? I mean, anyone claiming to be this one, or having a personal relationship with God, is a fruitcake right?
Would certain world leaders put up with the protests, or indeed, enlightenment and depth of this one? .The festival known as Christmas has become a feast of grotesque capitalism. Christ will be birling in his grave at the thought of it.
Indeed, there was a guy who apparently kept accurate records of the day and area, yet there is no mention of the Jesus events. If J's message was an appocalyptic one, would the story of Jesus not fit into these times better?.Therefore, is the second comming, the only one?.The knowledge EMERGED back then, yes, though, J wrote none of these scriptures, which apear to have came about long after.
I try not to have fixed beliefs, though am not against this either. I try to have models at any given time, which can be broken down and replaced with something which at least appears to be deeper and more suitable acording to my own self transformation. Jesus had no option but to let go of his previous religion on the basis of his new spiritual awakening)
Jesus = love Buddha = humility, with regards to their message. The world no doubt needed these things at their respective times of emergence. What does it need now?
Love and humility to all, Al.

Last edited by AL : 11-11-2006 at 11:00 AM.
Old 27-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL
(I try not to have fixed beliefs,though am not against this either.
AL, I know you say you try not to have fixed beliefs, but is it okay if I ask you if your background is in one particular faith... for example Christian... or.....? I have to admit, I'm not really going anywhere with this but I'm curious....
Old 13-02-2006, 04:30 PM
AL

Kristna

I rather suspect that there may well be a number of Jesus like characters around the world ready to break out like a wanted rash.
However, I suspect that there will be a second coming of sorts within the next few decades.
Dasa, have you ever considered the closeness of the name Christ and the name krisna? or, Christna. Are we talking about the same person which has been remembered?
My understanding of Krisna is of a special child who will be born in the neer future. I cant help feeling that they are connected.
Shanti Al

Last edited by AL : 11-11-2006 at 11:05 AM.
Old 14-02-2006, 01:26 PM
AL

who/what am I ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppies
AL, I know you say you try not to have fixed beliefs, but is it okay if I ask you if your background is in one particular faith... for example Christian... or.....? I have to admit, I'm not really going anywhere with this but I'm curious....

...........NOTHING IS GOING NOWHERE...................
Your post has inspired a new Zen-esk saying poppies.
I am not "Christian" as such.
I would rather not hand out labels which people can stick on me.
When I look at the world, I see a big machine which works hard to get people looking back the way. Lets try to keep one eye on the present and the other on the future new world. We human souls tend to travel in the direction that we are facing/ looking in.
This forum allows me to speak as an individual. I dont mind getting people thinking,..or,.....do we think too much.
I would rather the focus is on what I am puting out than on me.
LOL By the noo Al.

Last edited by AL : 11-11-2006 at 11:04 AM.
Old 14-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL
...........NOTHING IS GOING NOWHERE...................
Your post has inspired a new Zen-esk saying poppies.
I am not "Christian" as such.
I would rather not hand out labels which people can stick on me.
That's fine! Just so you know... I wasn't saying you should have a label, I was just curious to know kind of 'where' you were coming from....

Quote:

Perhaps what I am saying is,if you come any closer,one of my huge spiritual boils may errupt and cover you in horrible gooey sludge and gunge.The surgeon will lance them.
Old 15-02-2006, 03:00 PM
DASA

[quote=AL]Dasa wrote
Might the entire concept of the
Old 15-02-2006, 05:43 PM
auricman

Post my view

i havn't actually read this tread yet cause i don't really have the time at the moment. but i will post my views on jesus. i think he was a damn good healer but got very big headed and clamed to be the son of god for his abilities. so i see him as a lier that shouldn't be so widly praised.

anyone share my views???
Closed Thread