Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-03-2022, 07:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
If you feel it is, why not?

I never felt something like that, maybe you too may experience it.

Quote:
I do, yes. I had different cases, sometimes it's like it's my inner voice that channels a message, sometimes it's clearly another spirit entity.

I see, just to see if you experience this like me, and yes, me too. Never heard something like that but I heard and hear all sorts of things, you see, one has to be aware that sometimes it is just the mind, that it easy to see, it has no logic or it is a memory.

Quote:
Voices made of energy is called channeling, or are you referring to something else?
EDIT: talking about voices, yesterday at one (deep) point I heard "yoga, yoga" chants, as if I was in a ceremony, and that I was now a yogi.

I assume based on your last words that you also have profound visions where while meditating you are like teleported in another dimension where you see and hear things and then come back as if you were gone for a moment from this world.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I never felt something like that, maybe you too may experience it.
For places, yes, definitely. People, much less, what I've learned is very "distributed" I would say, it doesn't feel like "this was written".

Quote:
while meditating you are like teleported in another dimension where you see and hear things and then come back as if you were gone for a moment from this world.
Yes, when there is full absorption there is no difference with an OBE where we feel that we leave the body.
But then I'm curious to know if we access the same worlds, that's why I'm following you :)
Old 05-03-2022, 07:12 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Yes, when there is full absorption there is no difference with an OBE where we feel that we leave the body.
I just remembered one of our exchanges, and the difference between (some?) OBEs and meditation projections is that OBEs can feel like you watch your astral body doing something.
In meditation projection, there is no third person view, you are the watcher, and that's it.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:52 PM
Master

@Guillaume An OBE is very similar with an NDE, where the spirit/soul leaves the physical body, except that this is not caused by being on the verge of death. Few days ago I visited my parents, they are in my home country as I am away for a while in UK. I went home, flew around the house, saw my mother drinking coffee, I was there to check some things in order to help them.

In meditation,I don't know, it's a different thing but one can have an OBE while meditation but it is not that easy at least not for me. We are very much like so what you have experienced, I also have experienced, voices, messages, visions, full absorption. Have you been able to listen music consciously in your mind? I once created my own opera music and it was so beatiful.
Old 05-03-2022, 08:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
In meditation,I don't know, it's a different thing but one can have an OBE while meditation but it is not that easy at least not for me. We are very much like so what you have experienced, I also have experienced, voices, messages, visions, full absorption. Have you been able to listen music consciously in your mind? I once created my own opera music and it was so beatiful.
I think I can create music in my mind without meditating, but I've never tried during meditation. Once I heard music during a lucid dream, that was just beyond what I could have created myself :)
I'm not trying to demonstrate or say this way is better or worse, but just trying to understand if we access the same world.
That "3rd person view", if you see yourself / your astral body doing something could be a major difference, if it is the case.
If you tell me that you are one with the watcher, then there's no difference at all.