Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-08-2020, 06:14 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
I'm not in the position of sounding perfect, but I do acknowledge the saving grace of God.

As I've shared, salvation was evident from the beginning.

The Lord of the old testament was also called both Savior and Redeemer.
Meanwhile, the Amalekites were set against the Jewish peoples just as Hitler and the Nazis were.

As I recall from history class, one of the ways the otherwise good German Christians justified whatever part they played in the holocaust was to call the Jewish peoples "Christ killers". Now they were no longer slaughtering innocent men, women, and children, but were punishing the race that attacked and killed Christ and thereby defending God. Granted it seems like quite a stretch to make now, but they were caught up in the Hilter personality cult and needed a straw to grasp. That particular straw worked as long as one didn't put too much thought or feeling into the matter, and that way they could have two saviors and follow them both.
Old 19-08-2020, 06:17 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Why shouldn't we judge Him.... He judges us and what's good for the goose is good for the gander.....

Judge not, less you be judged comes to mind

Now now, didn't your mother ever tell you to be the bigger person. "He started it!" is not an excuse for a proper young lady to make to excuse bad behavior.
Old 19-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I expect it would not be so much fun for them to attack if it did not rile others to the defense. I expect pride and ego play their part in all of us and our behaviors.

Of course, I expect that fear may also play a big role. Some dogs will cower when afraid, others will become aggressive and bark and snarl. I suppose it all depends on whether they feel a threat to themselves, and whether it should be taken seriously. My dog was 80lbs of friendly and good natured playfulness. Yet, if another large dog showed aggression toward us on a walk, he stood his ground and barked and threatened back. But if a small ankle biter dog threatened him, he pretty mush just ignored it and went about his business. So I suppose in that way, the defender tells the attacker something about how the attacker and the attack is seen as well.

It gives the believers an opportunity to defend the Truth Ketzer ,and defend it.

But, you are in an awful way. "Every man will give an account..."
You have a judge.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 19-08-2020, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
It gives the believers an opportunity to defend the Truth Ketzer ,and defend it.

You have a judge.

' defend the Truth '

But which ' truth' is the truth ? Is it your truth the true truth ?.
Old 19-08-2020, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
' defend the Truth '

But which ' truth' is the truth ? Is it your truth the true truth ?.

God is Truth. John 14

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 19-08-2020, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Now now, didn't your mother ever tell you to be the bigger person. "He started it!" is not an excuse for a proper young lady to make to excuse bad behavior.

Yes she did tell me, your right but I didn't listen. Not my fault though, the little fella caused it....
Old 19-08-2020, 07:24 PM
ketzer

[quote=Morpheus]It gives the believers an opportunity to defend the Truth Ketzer ,and defend it.

You have a judge.[/QUOTE

Oh I know I have a judge, his name is Morpheus. It would appear he believes he speaks for God as he seems quite sure of what God knows as truth and can therefore stand in his stead and tell me how I am to be judged.

I suppose I ought to be worried, but it doesn't seem to me that his knowledge of God's mind is as extensive and accurate as he seems to think.

Well, in any case, I recommend that you keep on hand seven bulls and seven rams to sacrifice a burnt offering for yourself. With that and a few prayers, perhaps God will not deal with you according to your folly.

Good luck with that.
Old 19-08-2020, 07:27 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Yes she did tell me, your right but I didn't listen. Not my fault though, the little fella caused it....

That's no excuse either young lady.!!! If the horny one told you to jump off a bridge would you do that too?

Old 19-08-2020, 07:30 PM
ketzer

Quote:
God is Truth. John 14
And does Morph know what is the truth, and therefore knows God, and can cast judgement on God's behalf?
Old 19-08-2020, 07:42 PM
Master

People don't defend God, they defend their own idea of God, it's a huge difference....

What we have within ourselves, it is what we bring forth.