Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-05-2020, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Give meaning, take away meaning, find no meaning, create meaning, do all that you want to do, run to the left, run to the right, go up, go down, you are always under the Sun... All that this world has to offer, is of this world, born out of this world, there's nothing new because this new must come from a place above the Sun.

You say: I CREATE MY OWN DESTINY; but at the end of life, you will understand: I was always under the Sun, playing the game, even when I was thinking that I was not playing it; how can you not play the game when you are within the game? Everywhere you go, you are always under the Sun.

It's all an endless cycle of experiences that keeps repeating itself... nothing new... 4000 years ago, a boy fell in love with a girl, in this very moment, thousands boys fall in love with thousands girls, same old, same old!

You doing mental gymnastics, find a life that's not ' under the sun ' and your there
Old 07-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
I love the Ecclesiastes and I hope you do not discard them. They reveal the insufferable insanity of the human mindset, but they also inspire the desire to leave it behind. This can only be done by realizing this life is a constructed exercise, and by submitting to the discipline of training. After mastering each obstacle, we are presented yet another by which we grow in wisdom.

Personally, I do not believe we are forced, but resistance does appear indeed to be futile. Once we find ourselves in the soup of humanity, we see what we must do.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You doing mental gymnastics, find a life that's not ' under the sun ' and your there

All life is under the Sun, it does not matter what I believe, my own imagination, itself, is under the Sun, I may live in my own mind, but my mind lives under the Sun! Can you not see that all it's under the Sun?

When I think, I am under the Sun, when I stop thinking, I am under the Sun.

All that I say here, is under the Sun, nothing new under the Sun, my words, your words, our words, have been already used by billions throughout history, many before us have discussed this, many after us will discuss this, it repeats on and on, same experiences, on and on.

A Spirit may come to me and say: Come, this is the place over the Sun; and I will be thinking, this is really the place over the Sun and because I was thinking this, I was still under the Sun.

A Spirit may come to me and say: Come, this is the place over the Sun; and I will not be thinking because there would be no need to think and because I was not thinking, I was still under the Sun.

When you are under the Sun, that is always, you can't be thinking and not thinking at the same time.
When you are under the Sun, that is always, you can't be motion and rest at the same time.
When you are under the Sun, that is always, you can't be one and all at the same time.
When you are under the Sun, that is always, you can't be nothing and everything at the same time.

My mind can't understand thinking and not thinking, motion and rest, one and all, nothing and everything, my mind itself is under the Sun!
Old 07-05-2020, 08:50 PM
Master
Quote:
All life is under the Sun, it does not matter what I believe, my own imagination, itself, is under the Sun, I may live in my own mind, but my mind lives under the Sun! Can you not see that all it's under the Sun?

When I think, I am under the Sun, when I stop thinking, I am under the Sun.

All that I say here, is under the Sun, nothing new under the Sun, my words, your words, our words, have been already used by billions throughout history, many before us have discussed this, many after us will discuss this, it repeats on and on, same experiences, on and on.

A Spirit may come to me and say: Come, this is the place over the Sun; and I will be thinking, this is really the place over the Sun and because I was thinking this, I was still under the Sun.

A Spirit may come to me and say: Come, this is the place over the Sun; and I will not be thinking because there would be no need to think and because I was not thinking, I was still under the Sun.

When you are under the Sun, that is always, you can't be thinking and not thinking at the same time.
When you are under the Sun, that is always, you can't be motion and rest at the same time.
When you are under the Sun, that is always, you can't be one and all at the same time.
When you are under the Sun, that is always, you can't be nothing and everything at the same time.

What does ' Under the Sun mean to you ' I think your missing the message of
Ecclesiastes and tangling yourself in mental gymnastics

There's more to life than under the sun...... The choice is yours.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Master

Quote:
What does ' Under the Sun mean to you ' I think your missing the message of
Ecclesiastes and tangling yourself in mental gymnastics

There's more to life than under the sun...... The choice is yours.

There's more to life than life under the Sun and there's less to life than life under the Sun, your choice is yours, in any case, it's all under the Sun, what has been, it will be again, what has been done, will be done again, there's nothing new under the Sun, you may think it is, billions before you had this thought and billions after you will have this thought.

On and on... and on and on... why can't anyone see the endless repeating cycle of what we call life? And if there are those who see this, what is to be done? This, that, nothing, everything, all of this has been already tried and it will be again tried, on and on..
Old 08-05-2020, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
There's more to life than life under the Sun and there's less to life than life under the Sun, your choice is yours, in any case, it's all under the Sun, what has been, it will be again, what has been done, will be done again, there's nothing new under the Sun, you may think it is, billions before you had this thought and billions after you will have this thought.

On and on... and on and on... why can't anyone see the endless repeating cycle of what we call life? And if there are those who see this, what is to be done? This, that, nothing, everything, all of this has been already tried and it will be again tried, on and on..

So what does ' Under the Sun ' mean to you personally ?
Old 08-05-2020, 07:37 AM
Master

Quote:
So what does ' Under the Sun ' mean to you personally ?

If I go to the right, I am under the Sun.
If I go to the left, I am under the Sun.
If I go up, I am under the Sun.
If I go down, I am under the Sun.

The game is everywhere, you can't run from it, you can't hide from it, you are bound to play the game. The game is an endless repeating cycles of the same old, same old experiences, bound to repeat themselves for billions and billions and billions of times.. on and on.. a never ending cycle, it goes around and around and around, always running in circles, repeating the same things, that billions over billions have experienced and billions over billions will experience.

Some 5000 years ago, a wife cheated her husband because she needed something more, this moment, thousands wives all over the world cheat their husbands for the very same reason.
Some 6000 years ago, a boy, said to himself: I make my own destiny; then he lived his life by playing the game; in this very momoment, many boys say the same thing and will end up doing the same thing.

Can't you see, there's nothing new under the Sun...
Old 08-05-2020, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
If I go to the right, I am under the Sun.
If I go to the left, I am under the Sun.
If I go up, I am under the Sun.
If I go down, I am under the Sun.

The game is everywhere, you can't run from it, you can't hide from it, you are bound to play the game. The game is an endless repeating cycles of the same old, same old experiences, bound to repeat themselves for billions and billions and billions of times.. on and on.. a never ending cycle, it goes around and around and around, always running in circles, repeating the same things, that billions over billions have experienced and billions over billions will experience.

Some 5000 years ago, a wife cheated her husband because she needed something more, this moment, thousands wives all over the world cheat their husbands for the very same reason.
Some 6000 years ago, a boy, said to himself: I make my own destiny; then he lived his life by playing the game; in this very momoment, many boys say the same thing and will end up doing the same thing.

Can't you see, there's nothing new under the Sun...

I can plenty of New Inventions/Medical Advances etc: under your sun So we need to look for another meaning for ' Under the Sun '

What is under the sun ?

Leave out, ' There's nothing new ' just concentrate on ' Under the Sun '
Old 08-05-2020, 07:59 AM
Master
Is it creating expansion?
Would you rather it cease?
Old 08-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Master

Quote:
I can plenty of New Inventions/Medical Advances etc: under your sun So we need to look for another meaning for ' Under the Sun '

What is under the sun ?

Leave out, ' There's nothing new ' just concentrate on ' Under the Sun '

The human experience is repeating itself on and on, alongside with all the other repeating experiences in nature, they may take a new shape, but they are the same old experiences.

Under my Sun, under your Sun, it's all in our minds, the game does not care what you think of it, it does not care if you create a reality inside another reality, at any given moment, you are under the Sun... Put yourself in a buble, now you are under your buble, but the buble itself is under the Sun... you can not run from this, there's no way to run from this..