Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Serenity Bear

1. Several of my chakras are very expansive with squares jutting out. The color is good and bright. I then transform them into smaller, spinning orbs. Sometimes I spin them very fast. Is this correct or should they move more slowly. Sometimes some of them spin like a flat tire with a bump on one side every time they turn and I try to enev them out. Sometimes the colors are faded and I brighten them. Is this the right wY to do it? It seems to come from my sub-conscious mind and it feels correct for me but am I just being mis-lead by my imagination?

Each chakra spins at its own speed thats why it has its own colour. By spinning them faster you increase the frequency of energy coming in and going out the chakra, this is fine in the short term but it might make you queasy at first and lead to sickness if done over a long period of time.

2. Where exactly is the 3rd. Chakra ?

The third chakra is based Solar Plexus if your going from base upwards - its based on the physical solar plexus - or where many nerves meet, its in the medical books, just look it up. Infact all the Chakras are based round gland positions or nerve joinings.

3. Can the heart chakra be pink instead of green?

The pink would be the love energy rather then the green of the healing heart energy. What ever floats your boat basically, it might just be the way you see it!

4. Do I put white or violet light into the crown chakra?

Just put energy, dont worry too much with the colour, the chakra will sort it out itself, thats what its designed to do.

5. Why does the indigo blue light I creat to balance my 3rd eye only get as big as a pen light?

Thats all you need, or as big as the energy beam you need. Dont push energy into chakras you'll just end up getting physical pain. Just place the energy close to the chakra and let it draw it in as it wishes.

6. Could my heart chakra be so large and wild and spilling out in a circular fashion with boxes because I have been through the a mixed state of Bipolar II disorder for 6weeks with lots of crying and emotional stuff? does this mean my heart is very open?[/quote]

Yes it could possible be that, I would just try to not worry about things sticking out, just focus on healing yourself and that will bring your chakra into line. Remember we are mind, body, spirit, and as such all three must be balanced for balanced chakras.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Master
[quote=7luminaries]Lots of good info here. No need to repeat.

One thing about size and shape of heart chakra...large but unbalanced...sort of wide or unsteady or spilling out...

I am starting to assist on a healing. We are just getting underway. It is for a young man in university. He just found he had a tumour in his chest. As we took a 1st pass, I saw his 2nd chakra was very dull. And his heart chakra was spilling out on both sides. I will just say in his case the 2 are linked to his illness, and his chakras reflected that.

But here is what is a large and wobbly or uneven heart chakra could be about...change yes....also could be any of the following issues and/or possible physical expressions of the issues in the areas associated with the heart chakra.

The heart chakra opens at the beginning of spiritual development...a project between us and our Divine Source.

Also, in this particular case we're looking at...it could be literally trying to "spread love" to an area which has been physically impacted by spiritual and emotional blocks, and trying to compensate for the weak 2nd chakra.

As to the poster...this is just some additional information on the big wobbly heart chakra to consider...your situation will of course be your own.

Peace,
7L
----------------------------------------
http://www.accessnewage.com/articles/stones/7chakra.htm

4th Chakra/ Heart:
organs: heart/lung/circulatory, chest/shoulder/arm, thymus
mental/emotional: love & hatred, grief & bitterness or resentment, loneliness & commitment, forgiveness & compassion, hope & trust.
physical: heart failure/attack/murmur/anomaly, allergy/asthma, cancer of lung, chest, breast, pneumonia