Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Pathfinder

CrystalHeather, that sounds very accurate. He certainly has a strong aura about him, sometimes intimidating but very caring. And this may sound strange... but somehow sexual? Or rather, perhaps primal? I can sense that. With the blue dragon, after my meditation, I "awoke" sobbing. So this seems very accurate. Thank you! I will translate your information and get back to you. I'd like to know more.
Old 18-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Pathfinder

Rozie, really? I'm glad to hear that, I've never seen anyone with a dragon totem, let alone a black one! I have the feeling that my guide is... perhaps darker, but good. He is loving, but blunt and honest. You mention a cave... which is very intriguing to me, considering my guide later appeared in my dream next to a dark, perhaps stone cave. It stood next to a large lake, surrounded by flowers and light that was almost blinding. (Please message me and maybe we can bounce ideas off each other)
Old 18-02-2017, 09:01 AM
Pathfinder

Berry, thank you. I have read both of these links already. Interesting story about your son. By being "blown up," do you mean the black dragon might lash out and attack? My guide (the black dragon) did recently tell me he's been around with me for a very long time and little time at all. I got the impression he found time to be irrelevant. Thank you for your knowledge and stories.
Old 18-02-2017, 09:16 AM
Pathfinder

To everyone: I'd like to share my story of him, and would like feedback on this new information, and I would be happy to know if anyone has questions for me or if I can give insight too.

I met him in a dream. It didn't start out by meeting him, however. I was in my hometown but the layout was slightly different. I don't remember all the details but I ended up at a party, one thing led to another, and I accidentally killed a man. I was overcome with horror, grief and a desperate need to pay for my actions. I notified the police of what I had done, but they treated me as if it was no big deal. I pleaded with them to punish me, but they wouldn't. Suddenly, I was teleported to a field. The closest I can describe it is a field that consists of solidified lava. He came from the sky, roaring, and landed. He was huge, and I was terrified. He stomped after me and for awhile I ran. And I'm sure if he wanted, he could've catched me. But from what I remember, I stopped, turned around, and stared him right in the eye. Even then, I felt after awhile, he meant no harm. It was a test. And he stopped and towered above me. Then, we came upon a beautiful scenery. There was a large lake and flowers as far as the eye could see. And it was bright. Not like a sunny day. Very bright, white light surrounding the area. We stood next to this lake, where there was this large, stone-looking cave. And strangely, he appeared human. Slim, tall, long, black hair, black eyes and black clothing. Unfortunately, I don't remember much of what we discussed, but his words were hopeful, kind, blunt. He spoke of redemption, being true to myself, etc. That's all I know. And it left me with a feeling of wanting more... he intimidates me and draws me in at the same time. And brings out, I think, a more brave, true part of me.

Thoughts anyone?
Old 18-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Master
the lead up for your meeting, where you'd asked to be punished, seems,
perhaps, to have set up the conditions for that first encounter.
Old 20-02-2017, 01:54 AM
Knower

Horace: I believe and was moved by what you saw of your son's dragon protector. Perhaps it is an earth dragon, since its true self looks like a Chinese dragon shape. (While it appears as a western dragon to your son since it make might look more attractive for him).
About your "blown up"...I understand that as a huge difference in energy. It is what I feel when I was imagining a really powerful spirit, his light is sooo strong that can actually hurt those who are nearby. It is also intimidating to be close to him. The earth is a small and dense place, and it is important for each powerful spirit to hide their light inside lol. But for really powerful ones...I can still feel them and it feels like screaming if I were close to them. What you shared was wonderful. Thanks!

Asura: somehow sexual? I guess I know how you feel because that is also what I felt towards my unicorn guide...I am drawn to him...maybe he sometimes appear as an attractive young man so I can pay more attention to him (laughs). Yes I think your dragon guide was teaching you a lot in dealing with suppressed emotions from issues in past lives.

I am quite new to this whole spiritual thing and do not have the ability to connect with guides really smoothly. But sometimes (usually before a storm), I was pleaded by my higher self to go near to the sea (and I would gaze at the sky and clouds for some time). "To meet some friends" she said. I sometimes would think if she was referring to dragons. Though I still haven't got a clue lol