Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-11-2016, 12:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc111me
Another way guidance can come is through everyday happenings. Books, Ideas, people, keep coming in your way.

I love when this happens. It often still amazes me how one's Spirit team arranges these moments and sign posts in our lives if we would just notice them and not brush the moments off as coincidence. :)
Old 21-11-2016, 01:14 PM
Deactivated Account
This can be tricky. I suppose everytime you think you hear an inner voice commnig from something else it's probably just your imagination, but whenever you hear a voice and you think it's merely your imagination then it may be comming from something else.
Old 22-11-2016, 08:38 AM
Guide

Well as you can tell everyone has their own way of telling. Another way is to calibrate it to yourself. Define what means what to you and like always there commentary is just like anyone else. Also it would be helpful to find out what a non light or loving been wouldn't say so that you will know what not to listen too especially if you are opening up any mediumship channels..

Good luck. I pray for you " Please god allow for this great light to understand and to be able to know what their guardians are trying to say and to know that they and you god will always love this great light no matter what is decided. So it is done. Amen

:)
Old 26-11-2016, 02:50 PM
Master

Hrm. Xanny's initial question is a good one. Our brains are literally fireworks of impulses after all. For instance, I always look twice at military trucks. I drove one, a few decades ago. So I'll spot one even if I am seeing just the back of it on a crowded road. That doesn't mean there is any chance that a military truck will ever be part of my life again, even for a moment. I would say that watching a good looking person on the street is just another human reflex, whatever my brain labels the reflex. Feeling an instant attraction to someone that goes beyond the looks and gender is another thing entirely. I can think of a few people in my past who I bonded strongly with in direct contradiction to physical or logical or background similarity attraction, and I do think there was something else at play. But now we veer into soul mate territory and that is better put into another thread.

In my experience, spirit guides work differently. They can make you feel a moment of dread that makes you stop for no reason, a few second before that car with a preoccupied driver comes along the road with his eyes glued to his cellphone. Since you stopped there was no accident, and you will never know why you stopped. That sort of thing. Or you can indeed hear a voice saying something like "the letter" and you will remember to post a letter that has been sleeping in your pocket for a week. But this stuff is HELP. It isn't random, even if it might seem like it. They won't be suggesting you should buy that really expensive clothes item because it will look great on you. That's either going to be your own mind, or marketing... credit where credit is due.
Old 26-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Newbie ;)

[quote=WhiteWarrior]Hrm. Xanny's initial question is a good one. Our brains are literally fireworks of impulses after all.

All very true. Sometimes we don't even want the help we get! When asking to resolve some difficult problem in your life you may feel a tremendous increase in anxiety and not know why, you may become frustrated by the constant pain in your heart while continuously asking for help in figuring it out but what is happening is your guides are showing you what already exists in your heart, exposing the beliefs you hold and prompting you to take action to correct them. You may not want to feel that pain but you can't avoid it and dealing with it is the way to completely resolve your problem. Answers come in many forms and avenues!
Old 27-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanny
So, I don't know.. Should I just pay no mind and shrug it off?? That's kind of what I've been doing, but I'm still pretty curious as to how one would tell the difference
If the voice of truth was the easiest to recognize, by now the whole world should awash with love and harmony. Not so, obviously. Of all the voices that may address us though, only one speaks in our best interest and that is when our inner being (higher self) strives to reach our mind and soul. After all, who could possibly care more for us than our-Self. So, if what I hear is accompanied by doubt, incertitude (as seems to be your case), or uneasy feelings, I would err on the side of caution. From my experience, valuable, necessary intimations are accompanied with an overwhelming feeling of empathy. In dreams, or alternate states, a living, warm, soft and comforting light may also manifest itself.
Old 27-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
So, I don't know.. Should I just pay no mind and shrug it off?? That's kind of what I've been doing, but I'm still pretty curious as to how one would tell the difference
If the voice of truth was the easiest to recognize, by now the whole world should awash with love and harmony. Not so, obviously. Of all the voices that may address us though, only one speaks in our best interest and that is when our inner being (higher self) strives to reach our mind and soul. After all, who could possibly care more for us than our-Self. So, if what I hear is accompanied by doubt, incertitude (as seems to be your case), or uneasy feelings, I would err on the side of caution. From my experience, valuable, necessary intimations are accompanied with an overwhelming feeling of empathy. In dreams, or alternate states, a living, warm, soft and comforting light may also manifest itself.
Old 27-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

Have you picked a guide to follow on these forums? If you want my input, I think you already have sound advise. "Shrug it off"

You should listen to yourself.
Old 28-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Pathfinder

Wow! Thanks for all the responses, everyone! It was great to read what everyone had to say. I guess going with my gut feeling would be the best way to approach it
Old 28-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Master