Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-12-2016, 12:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Its very different for me, realy depending on how I feel I suppose. Well I admit I always take rose quartz. It has become my favourite. I ussualy take something for grounding like obsidian and many times I add quartz.

I have my crystals placed and I go and take a look which one attracts me and I take it in and create a circle with it. I do a triangle and than one crystal I take in my hands or I put in the center of the triangle.

I have done meditations before and I love long walks and being in the forest but with crystals it all feels more stronger. They are truly best friends.
Old 15-12-2016, 03:34 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_fairy
Its very different for me, realy depending on how I feel I suppose. Well I admit I always take rose quartz. It has become my favourite. I ussualy take something for grounding like obsidian and many times I add quartz.

I have my crystals placed and I go and take a look which one attracts me and I take it in and create a circle with it. I do a triangle and than one crystal I take in my hands or I put in the center of the triangle.

I have done meditations before and I love long walks and being in the forest but with crystals it all feels more stronger. They are truly best friends.

Folks like you are why I love this forum! :) Folks who are cabable of considering rocks their friends. It's just so nice to be part of a community like this, despite any differences we may have. Almost everyone here can agree that life and love, is some form or another, is everywhere. Even in pretty pebbles!
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:58 PM
Knower

ok, newbie here with using gemstones and crystals. From what I gathered, is beneficial to meditate with crystals instead of tumblers? I have tumblers
Old 03-02-2017, 06:06 PM
Seeker
The whole family

My entire crystal family is always present, but which one I (may) hold or place on me depends on what I am wanting from the mediation. What specifically I am connecting with. Scolecite is a regular favorite.

Casey
Old 03-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Pathfinder

Almost all the crystals that I have individually purchased, which is well over 100, I use for meditation. I like to explore the effects they have during the meditation process.

For meditation crystals, I'll buy small, under 4cm, and hold them in my hands. I usually don't place them on my body as I like meditating sitting up and gravity presents a problem with that :-)

The particular crystals I tend to use most of the time are phenacite and moldavite in addition to other crystals that I'm drawn to for the day. I'll also rotate in a very special quartz (double terminated, enhydro, twin) and a galena/cerrusite crystal depending on feel.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Guide
Whoever is calling out to me, it could be none, it could be five! Usually before meditation I'll check out my dresser where the majority live, and if anyone calls out its usually because they can sense I need their particular energy that session...if no one calls out, it's just a generalized med sesh :p
Old 10-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I find that the best meditation stone/crystal combos that'v been most successful for LD is:

Amethyst, rose quartz, red jasper & azzurite on a bed of selenite sticks surrounded by 4 clear quartz for the corners :)
Old 15-02-2017, 04:35 AM
Knower

Moldavite. An amazing teacher + spiritual friend indeed.
Old 01-03-2017, 08:14 PM
Seeker

For angel / Guides I use Celestite. I like using grounding crystals as well, tourmaline . I tend to feel their energy also and choose what will best vibrate for me during the meditation, but I tend to always use a protective one as a rule.