Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Master
How can there be an OBE when in reality there is no one in the body ?, the mind body is just a programmed organism, just wondering that's all.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Master

You will only know for yourself when you obe. No one can convince you psychoslice.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:59 AM
Philippelletier

When I dream that I'm falling

I usually let go of the initial fear,

close my "eyes",

throw my "head" back,

face the direction my "body" is falling in,

feal the "energy" around my "face" and ...

start to enjoy the ride.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
How can there be an OBE when in reality there is no one in the body ?, the mind body is just a programmed organism, just wondering that's all.

Individual consciousness is in the body. When you leave the body behind in ap and in death, You still exist.

Xan

Old 14-02-2011, 11:02 PM
tmf

Question falling

yes I always wondered too. And What about flyimg?
Old 15-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Master
Flying dreams are out of body experiences.

Xan

Old 16-02-2011, 05:57 AM
accuratepsychic46

yes i do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels3
Does anyone ever get the falling dream, and before they get to the bottom, they get jolt awake? I sometimes have either that dream or the running dream where I'm running up my street, but then get jolted awake either on my own or from some outside noise (usually dogs lol). Are these aps or obes??

Yes, when I was younger I used to have this recurring dream. It's always the same dress, and I am always sort of balancing and trying to walk on this narrow wooden beam and then I fall...
Old 16-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels3
Does anyone ever get the falling dream, and before they get to the bottom, they get jolt awake? I sometimes have either that dream or the running dream where I'm running up my street, but then get jolted awake either on my own or from some outside noise (usually dogs lol). Are these aps or obes??

To Me personally,

Any experience whereby your awareness is away from your physical body, Dreams, AP, Meditation, Creative Visualisation.Day dreaming, Lost in the Environment created by a gripping read, In the Soap Opera on the TV , at the Cinema and engrossed in a Movie. Is Out of Body, Away from You
Old 15-03-2011, 06:55 AM
Master
Neville... What you are describing is trance states, the alpha brain wave range we get into while watching TV, doing creative visualization, using focused concentration, and so on. These may or may not be actually 'out of body'.

Xan

Old 15-03-2011, 01:17 PM
LightFilledHeart

Early in my spiritual training when I complained of never having experienced an OBE, one of my teachers corrected that misconception by informing me that if I'd ever been walking along and stumbled into something, bringing my physical body to an abrupt halt that I had indeed experienced the sensation of being out-of-body! She said that when the body halts abruptly, the spirit continues moving forward, thus the sensation one often gets of being "spacy" and "out of it" when such an event occurs