Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Master

I'm drawn to the light! The stars!

Looking at this card makes me feel so excited because it seems full of endless possibility, the journey has just begun and there's so much energy and opportunity ahead!!!

I'm also intrigued (but appreciative) that we are all seeing different things within the same card. It really drives home what a personal intuitive experience it is for everybody.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:01 PM
55Degrees

It is intriguing how the same image conjures up different things. Now how about I do this......

Don't 'think' about it, just go with whatever comes to you.

Shadowscapes by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law
Old 03-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Master

My eye is drawn to the dandelions, and the "puff" of air as the figure sends them skywards. It makes me think "hmm, let's see where these end up" (as a result of the breeze). As a personal message, it makes me think of letting go of control, being willing to see where things land naturally and not worrying about the outcome quite so much.

The purple hue makes it feel a bit... eerier? Like I wouldn't mess with this one at all. It makes the figure "feel" stronger to my eyes.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:39 PM
55Degrees

The change of hue definitely changes the perspective.

I see the woman as someone who stands in her own power, the purple of her gown suggests knowledge and wisdom of the world, she's lost in the moment of her intention.
The dandelion seeds suggest she is putting her magic 'out there' ready to watch it grow.
The foxes appear to be watchful, one of what has gone before and the other looking expectantly to what may come.

The message for me feels to be saying, be aware of what you do/say in each moment, you cannot change what has already been and have no certainty of what will come from what you do in this moment.
Old 04-09-2016, 02:16 AM
Master
I'm newish to tarot but thought I'd try.

The first thing that jumped out at me is the colour...it's purple which I associate with the third eye. As for the dandylions, we make a wish then blow on the seeds and watch them drift with the breeze. I feel this would relate to following our intuition while being guided via the third eye. With this guidance, the dreams we release can be followed and pursued.

That's all I got from it.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 04-09-2016, 08:24 AM
55Degrees

Hello Chrysalis

Next image

Fairy Lights tarot by Lucia Mattioli
Old 04-09-2016, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
It is intriguing how the same image conjures up different things. Now how about I do this......

Don't 'think' about it, just go with whatever comes to you.

Shadowscapes by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law
Really feel like going back to this one for a bit, cos it really moves me.

Instant peace and tranquility, crown chakra opening and dropping deep into my pelvis, my core.
Alone yet not alone, allowing seeds to drift away, not in a hurry to see them blossom. Patience. At peace that whatever is in the works -and something is- will need time to awaken and come to full fruition.

I love this card! The colours feel like heaven!
Old 04-09-2016, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Hello Chrysalis

Next image

Fairy Lights tarot by Lucia Mattioli
Chaos, heavy load. Tugging old stuff from the past behind you and it's wearing you down. Best to dump a lot of it, let go, so the load gets lighter. Only take what you can still use and what is still of need for you. Let go of all the rest. Most is clutter anyways. If you do, the dust will settle and you'll get a clear vision again.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:28 AM
55Degrees

Who is placing their burden on someone/thing else? The person whose load this is is still free to go where they wish as long as someone else takes the consequences.
Someone not taking responsibility for their problems/actions/life but expecting others to do it for them (mothers with young adult offspring......I feel ya!)
Old 04-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Master

I actually look at the card and think of the junk salesman from Aladdin - as in, he's got lots of things to sell, and they're travelling from one point to another. The 'stuff' is heavy but it has value where it's going, and says to me, "keep going! Keep trudging along!" :)