Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Thanks will give it a try...

Got 2 big selenite sticks will keep them by my bed side.

Sounds good!
The selenite resonates beautifully with the energy of the Aqua aura, plus it's very gentle, yet strong. It will get rid of any negativity or dense energy (if there is any to begin with), so you should sleep safe and sound :)
Old 19-05-2016, 01:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
Thank you, Moonincancer. For elaboration, I assume that by "grey stones" you mean Hematite, Smoky Quartz, Galena, that sort of thing?
Yes that's what I "saw" at that moment. Hematite and labradorite
Old 19-05-2016, 01:52 AM
Master

Selenite is excellent to sleep with. Too much quartz, especially when sleeping is not a good idea as posted by others above. Citrine (the common , heat treated one) is excellent for boosting confidence.
When I try to visualize a crystal around you right now, again I got blue and grey.Aquamarine is a good choice but I am still also getting hematite and/or labradorite.
Ultimately, it is you who have to feel, hold and see a crystal and decide if it resonates with you. And program it with your intention. You could use a different one in crowded spaces or working with other people. Labradorite would be protective there.
Hope you enjoy exploring the different options. Have fun!
I
Old 19-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Selenite is excellent to sleep with. Too much quartz, especially when sleeping is not a good idea as posted by others above. Citrine (the common , heat treated one) is excellent for boosting confidence.
When I try to visualize a crystal around you right now, again I got blue and grey.Aquamarine is a good choice but I am still also getting hematite and/or labradorite.
Ultimately, it is you who have to feel, hold and see a crystal and decide if it resonates with you. And program it with your intention. You could use a different one in crowded spaces or working with other people. Labradorite would be protective there.
I

I have lost or cant find my Citrine crystal DARNITTTT when i needed the most, sighhh.

Quote:
I

Thanks but you got me unsure now...since i cant find my Citrine i thought i go with Tiger eye since it works not just with the 3rd chakra but all 3 lower chakra's, what i read anyways. So you say you "see" blue and grey, very interesting.

Blue do you get light blue or dark blue? Blue could me Aqua aura and it's a bit darker blue. Any idea what the hematite will help for?

Thanks again
Old 19-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Guide

Hi Anthony. One of the things that I like about Tigers Eye is that it's a safe crystal to use, with minimal bad side effects. It's probably not as powerful as some of the other crystals, but I like the vibration. I have a large tumble stone of it, and was hoping to find a sphere at my local new age shop, but they didn't have one.

They had the Labradorite Spheres, but I'm not really that impressed with the energy, even though Labradorite bears similarities to Tigers Eye. My Rose Quartz Spheres and my Shiva Linga Stones are my favorites for doing crystal work. Rather than holding the crystals in my hand, I prefer to place them over the chakras whenever I need a quick energy boost, especially when I work out in the Pasteur, and I feel exhausted. That and the honey water usually does the trick ... lol.

However, it's kind of like what you yourself mentioned earlier ... no crystal is a miracle worker. If your trying to deal with fears, there is a really great grounding excercise that you can do. In fact, it's not really an excercise. You just place a towel or blanket down on the floor, and lie face down on your stomach, resting your chin on the back of your hands. Then just breath slowly through your nose. You might want to light some incense when you do it. If you do this for just one minute a day, you'll experience a lessening of your fear. In fact, if your able to do it outside on the ground, it'll work even better.
Old 20-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
Hi Anthony. One of the things that I like about Tigers Eye is that it's a safe crystal to use, with minimal bad side effects. It's probably not as powerful as some of the other crystals, but I like the vibration. I have a large tumble stone of it, and was hoping to find a sphere at my local new age shop, but they didn't have one.

They had the Labradorite Spheres, but I'm not really that impressed with the energy, even though Labradorite bears similarities to Tigers Eye. My Rose Quartz Spheres and my Shiva Linga Stones are my favorites for doing crystal work. Rather than holding the crystals in my hand, I prefer to place them over the chakras whenever I need a quick energy boost, especially when I work out in the Pasteur, and I feel exhausted. That and the honey water usually does the trick ... lol.

However, it's kind of like what you yourself mentioned earlier ... no crystal is a miracle worker. If your trying to deal with fears, there is a really great grounding excercise that you can do. In fact, it's not really an excercise. You just place a towel or blanket down on the floor, and lie face down on your stomach, resting your chin on the back of your hands. Then just breath slowly through your nose. You might want to light some incense when you do it. If you do this for just one minute a day, you'll experience a lessening of your fear. In fact, if your able to do it outside on the ground, it'll work even better.

Thanks Mark, interesting as always.

Will start doing it right now...

I have heard allot and expected so much from the Labradorite crystal and i did click with one of my tumble stones but that was a year back and i dreamed about it the same week i bought it but noting since then.

My 2nd day with my Tiger eye crystals, got 1 big rough, 1 small rough stone and a point pendant. Felt a nice energy coming from the big one but i will give it a week or 2.

Thanks again!!!
Old 20-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Guide

If you really want to get a stronger feel for the energy of Tiger's Eye, just place the larger stone on the location of your 3rd Eye Chakra and close your eyes, but don't do it for any longer than 30 seconds. In the past, I've also had some success holding it over my crown chakra. Gold is one of the colors that corresponds with the crown chakra, and I find it to be a good stone for the 3rd eye too, but when working with those chakras, it's best not to overdo it.

The pendent point sounds like a good idea. I'm guessing that means you can wear the stone on the body.
Old 21-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
If you really want to get a stronger feel for the energy of Tiger's Eye, just place the larger stone on the location of your 3rd Eye Chakra and close your eyes, but don't do it for any longer than 30 seconds. In the past, I've also had some success holding it over my crown chakra. Gold is one of the colors that corresponds with the crown chakra, and I find it to be a good stone for the 3rd eye too, but when working with those chakras, it's best not to overdo it.

The pendent point sounds like a good idea. I'm guessing that means you can wear the stone on the body.

Another great idea, TY

No i can't wear the pendant as the holder broke but i am getting it fixed Monday.

The grounding exercise, any reason why it helps for fears or is it just cause of grounding the negative energy or benefits from being grounded??

Can i do it on a yoga mat , is it pretty much the same as a blanket??

Thank you Mark!!!
Old 21-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Guide

A yoga mat would be perfect ... if you have one.

Actually, the way that your supposed to do it is outside on the ground facing the sun. That's the best way to do it, not just because it's a grounding excercise, but it's a way of connecting yourself with the element "Akasha." However, I rarely practice it outdoors, and prefer to practice Spirituality at night, and it works well indoors too. Usually when I do that, I face the moon. Another way that you can do it is "bow down" bending your knees, touching your head and chest to your knees, but you have to be flexible to do that.

One of the reasons why it helps with fear is not just because of the fact that it's a grounding activity, but Akasha is the element which holds all of the other elements in place, so helps to keep all of the other elements in your body in a state of balance. Here is an article in case your interested in learning more. I can't post the link because it might be too long. But you can google:

Akasha The Womb of Creation Isha
Old 21-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
A yoga mat would be perfect ... if you have one.

Actually, the way that your supposed to do it is outside on the ground facing the sun. That's the best way to do it, not just because it's a grounding excercise, but it's a way of connecting yourself with the element "Akasha." However, I rarely practice it outdoors, and prefer to practice Spirituality at night, and it works well indoors too. Usually when I do that, I face the moon. Another way that you can do it is "bow down" bending your knees, touching your head and chest to your knees, but you have to be flexible to do that.

One of the reasons why it helps with fear is not just because of the fact that it's a grounding activity, but Akasha is the element which holds all of the other elements in place, so helps to keep all of the other elements in your body in a state of balance. Here is an article in case your interested in learning more. I can't post the link because it might be too long. But you can google:

Akasha The Womb of Creation Isha

I read about it and is very interesting indeed. they say on the link you soulf look up After the sun crosses 30 degrees and ones during the day and again at night.

So should i do like you say, lay on you stomach with my chin on my hands, 3 times a day and my akasha element will increase??What will happen then??

Also, about the Tiger Eye crystal putting it on your 3rd eye and crown, did you feel the benefits fast and what are the benefits be?

Thank you so much