Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-05-2012, 08:04 PM
mightything

idk yet berry.
like about the geometric shapes and i only see basic life-force around ppl.
mostly i know kids lose auric sight, something about what thy teach you in school. i used to see spirits. (dont know if i can again, as i havnt seen one lol.)
it kinda seems like i lost too much just making that transition from child to teen to man.
i gave up alot. some of it is still missing lol. or shut off
so idk im just gona try to make it easy as possible to just be her.

thank you my new friend btw for the congrats.
i know verging alot on energy and theory, so if you have any questions im open.
or compare notes, w/e

@henri
i wish there was a school that even taught basic energy work and didnt discourage spiritual growth.
i also notice kids are getting more advanced. but i try to tell my friends and they disbelieve me.
kids are walking and talking faster. gaining knowledge and understanding faster.
even though life is turbulent its a good time to be alive, me thinks
Old 20-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
idk yet berry.

@henri
i wish there was a school that even taught basic energy work and didnt discourage spiritual growth.
i also notice kids are getting more advanced. but i try to tell my friends and they disbelieve me.
kids are walking and talking faster. gaining knowledge and understanding faster.

My brothers daughter & gradchildren are all spiritually awake.

The 2 grandkids are Indgo & Crystal children I feel. The boy was diagnosed ADHD and had trouble fitting in as he's so quick, and could read at 4.
The girl on the other hand is very quiet , very creative ... a little yogi.

They live cross country so I only see them every few years.
Old 21-05-2012, 08:55 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Right before bedtime my son was outside my bedroom door smiling and moving his hands together then far apart over and over again. I asked him what he was doing and he said making energy balls. He said some of his classmates were doing this and and pretending there is an invisible ball between the hands. A couple of his friends can actually feel the energy between the hands.

I looked between my son's hands and saw strings of energy as well as masses of energy, mostly white. Since he has aura sight he told me that he can see different colors and was having a good time playing with his energy. He asked me if I could see the energy ball. I told him it was all mishappen and not perfectly round at all. I know, I'm so mean.

The only time I've seen a perfect round energy ball was when my son and my husband were discussing some serious school subject, lol. There was some connecting energy between the two and right around the chest level, I saw a large bluish ball of energy. It was so pretty.

I wish I had the enthusiasm that my son has for auric sight. He can see auras in full color, whereas mine is sporatic.

Your post connected me to a video recently of a small boy I was watching do free flow dancing to his favourite song...As I watched the video there were slow and fast moving blue orbs dancing with him..It was lovely to witness through this space..I often wonder if children do not think twice about their spirit links in these spaces..just simply enjoy it all as a part of life....yes I am sure they do!!.
Old 21-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Henri77

Love hearing such stories.... I wonder if some are taught-counciled by spirit friends as well.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I'm never around kids and envy your opportunities to learn from them.
They are so advanced compared to my generation, and would really benefit from enlightened feedback.

I'm hugely if favor of spiritual mentoring for gifted kids, but at this point it's severly lacking in the US and totally ignored in education.
Geography, history is nice, but what's more important than learning about yourself, and your immediate universe.

Thank you Henri. I'm blessed to be able to learn from my kids. I do the best I can. At this point, they are teaching me more than I can help them. I was recently able to astral project inadvertantly, and I told my children about it. My son showed interest and started practicing every night. Last night he he said he was able to briefly enter lucid dreaming after total relaxation. It's fun to watch him progress.

I agree with your sentiments. Topics on SF are just not covered in typical schools. I wish my grandpa was still alive and can mentor my kids. He was a renowned psychic but he passed away before I was able to learn about him. We lived far apart and the family either feared him or did not believe in him.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
idk yet berry.
like about the geometric shapes and i only see basic life-force around ppl.
mostly i know kids lose auric sight, something about what thy teach you in school. i used to see spirits. (dont know if i can again, as i havnt seen one lol.)
it kinda seems like i lost too much just making that transition from child to teen to man.
i gave up alot. some of it is still missing lol. or shut off
so idk im just gona try to make it easy as possible to just be her.

thank you my new friend btw for the congrats.
i know verging alot on energy and theory, so if you have any questions im open.
or compare notes, w/e

@henri

I too used to see and know things when I was young. As we get older, we lose sight of what is important. I believe we can get back on that path should we choose to.

kids sure are walking and talking faster. My daughter was 9 months old and she usually says mama or dada. One day my husband came home early and she blurted out daddy is right down the hall. I did a double take. My son is in 3rd grade and he's already learning basic gemometry, algebra, and physics. Some of the stuff he's learning I didn't learn until I was in junior high and high school. My daughter being in first grade, is already learning more than my son did when he was in first grade.

Turbulent times brings a stronger need for more cable children to grow and lead/aid our world.

Thank you for offering to share your knowledge Mighty.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
My brothers daughter & gradchildren are all spiritually awake.

The 2 grandkids are Indgo & Crystal children I feel. The boy was diagnosed ADHD and had trouble fitting in as he's so quick, and could read at 4.
The girl on the other hand is very quiet , very creative ... a little yogi.

They live cross country so I only see them every few years.

Henri, my kids are like your grandkids but I don't think my kids are spiritually awake. After near death from pneumonia, my son became fully psychic but lost that ability after 2 years. His spirit protector offered to teach him should he chooses at the age of 9 or 10 but my son for whatever reason, chose to pursuit other interests, much to my disappointment. But within that little time frame, I've learned so much about the spirit world. I'm trying to respect my son's choice. He needs to live his life the way he wants. My daughter has "invisible" friends. I'd love to see where she goes from here.

Even though you only see your grandkids every few years, the quality time spent together is that much more special!

I have a friend whose child is much like your grandchild. He's very smart and is diagnosed with borderline ADHD. The child cannot tolerate rigid school curriculums.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Your post connected me to a video recently of a small boy I was watching do free flow dancing to his favourite song...As I watched the video there were slow and fast moving blue orbs dancing with him..It was lovely to witness through this space..I often wonder if children do not think twice about their spirit links in these spaces..just simply enjoy it all as a part of life....yes I am sure they do!!.

Silent Whisper, I agree with you. They simply enjoy it as part of life. Your post reminded me of my daughter when she was a toddler. She used to dance in the sunroom and point to invisible butterflies. Today, she does everything with her invisible friends.

I wish I could see the blue orbs dancing with him. What a wonderful sight!
Old 22-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Love hearing such stories.... I wonder if some are taught-counciled by spirit friends as well.

Me too. I wonder as well.
Old 22-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Henri, my kids are like your grandkids but I don't think my kids are spiritually awake. After near death from pneumonia, my son became fully psychic but lost that ability after 2 years. His spirit protector offered to teach him should he chooses at the age of 9 or 10 but my son for whatever reason, chose to pursuit other interests, much to my disappointment. But within that little time frame, I've learned so much about the spirit world. I'm trying to respect my son's choice. He needs to live his life the way he wants. My daughter has "invisible" friends. I'd love to see where she goes from here.

I have a friend whose child is much like your grandchild. He's very smart and is diagnosed with borderline ADHD. The child cannot tolerate rigid school curriculums.

I've heard that up to 80% (according to one study) lose their abilities by puberty, if they don't use-develop them. Doctors found the body develops a calcium shield in front of the 3rd eye. This was a few years ago, a study of highly psychic kids ,in China-Russia.

But the percentage seems to be the case worldwide, as I understand.
Psychic feats are valued by those who don't possess them , but no doubt many kids have other priorities.