Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Mouse

That's interesting...how do you mean move in circles? I rock very gently sometimes when meditating.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Well, It always starts off with the vibrating which develops into the rocking that you talk about.

From there it sometimes just stops gently or the rocking can develop into a fuller movement of a circle. This movement comes from the lower spin so the whole top part of the body moves.

I have just started to do kundalini yoga. Although the virating has been going on much longer then what I have done the yoga for. But in this form of yoga they have exercise which copys the circle movement. They say it is a way of warming up the spine which allows for the kundalini energy to flow.

I do not know but it makes me wonder if the body knows this and so it does this movement to help the flow of energy.

Last edited by Shadow Wolf : 12-10-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Mouse

Do you also get a sensation like cobwebs/tingling all over your head or even that something is being pushed in from the very top centre of the head? Know it sounds a bit mad but thought I'd ask!
Mousex
Old 12-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Is this something you have experienced?

From time to time I get cobwebs but not always. I have not had the feeling of anything being pushed in from the top of my head.

I would love to hear more.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Master
Yes... I vibrate in the central channel or sushumna (which this core energy is) all the time now, so I don't notice it unless someone mentions the subject.

This is kundalini energy already awakened, or perhaps continuing to rise since you are feeling it only up to your solar plexus. It is a natural subtle expression of life force. We become aware of subtle energies like these as our consciousness awakens and expands.

To continue the kundalini flow upward to reach the crown you could do a light meditation, breathing and drawing pure light down from the universe through the crown through the central channel to the root... allowing it to pool there for 3 breaths... then drawing it easily up the channel again to the top of your head.

Keep breathing and circulating the light like this for several minutes. It's best to do this practice every day for some weeks at least.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 12-10-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf
Is this something you have experienced?

From time to time I get cobwebs but not always. I have not had the feeling of anything being pushed in from the top of my head.

I would love to hear more.

Yes, I have this sensation most days. Sometimes it's like someone is drawing on my head, or something is being inserted. Meditation really gets it going. Sounds weird but that is just how it feels. More recently the vibration/buzzing is felt at the back of my head going up to the top as well, though it's fairly gentle. I love hearing about other people's experiences along these lines. Do you meditate or do Reiki or anything along those lines?
Old 12-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes... I vibrate in the central channel or sushumna (which this core energy is) all the time now, so I don't notice it unless someone mentions the subject.

This is kundalini energy already awakened, or perhaps continuing to rise since you are feeling it only up to your solar plexus. It is a natural subtle expression of life force. We become aware of subtle energies like these as our consciousness awakens and expands.

To continue the kundalini flow upward to reach the crown you could do a light meditation, breathing and drawing pure light down from the universe through the crown through the central channel to the root... allowing it to pool there for 3 breaths... then drawing it easily up the channel again to the top of your head.

Keep breathing and circulating the light like this for several minutes. It's best to do this practice every day for some weeks at least.

Xan

I find it hard to ignore! It can be quite a strong sensation. To what end is this though? This energy starts to awaken and then...? I don't feel any different apart from the physical sensations, or do I? Maybe a bit spacier or dreamier, not sure. It's hard to know if you are changing when you are the one doing the knowing.........Everything I've read suggests that Kundalini awakening is some big dramatic event so I'm not sure what to think
Old 12-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Yes, I have this sensation most days. Sometimes it's like someone is drawing on my head, or something is being inserted. Meditation really gets it going. Sounds weird but that is just how it feels. More recently the vibration/buzzing is felt at the back of my head going up to the top as well, though it's fairly gentle. I love hearing about other people's experiences along these lines. Do you meditate or do Reiki or anything along those lines?

How interesting and no it does not sound weird to me.

Yes I do Reiki and meditation. I do feel these have helped me become more aware of this vibration.

One thing I do experience when having healing done on myself is a tingling which starts from the base and moves down through the legs and out into the earth. Thats a really nice feeling.
Old 13-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Mouse

SW - I think that is about your connection to the Earth, the energy renews this in order to balance you..... I have the urge to reach for this connection sometimes when meditating, it's always spontaneous and I always feel a great love when I do it...
Old 13-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

I gave this a go today Xan and found it to be really good. Thank you for sharing.