Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Ascender
I agree it has its ups and down, even outside of people. Nature can be very dangerous to traverse, and has claimed many who thought otherwise or didnt know.

Its not natures fault. It is what it is, and its traversed to see that. It used to be common knowledge how to survive in nature safely, but we have become dependant on our technology evolution. We have more then less been living in a man-made existance. Our system is to be seen as our nurse maid "doing whats best" for us, and untill 100 years ago (maybe less) we had decided what that was for ourselves.

The land were on is not solid, it will never offer stability to us. We can find stable connections within the creatures that share it though. Just avoid the bigger ones HAHA, they have no problem letting you know who is running the show.
Old 15-06-2012, 03:22 PM
amy green

Nature will always fascinate me but if you mean society then no, not much really. I'm not materialistic and both western and eastern societies are largely focused on consumerism/capitalism. Consumerism has its place but, when it's so apparent that people's egos are attracted and fed by money, (bringing with it the decadence and suffering that profiteering wreaks) it is quite alienating and repellant to me. That's one of the reasons I love this site - to meet people who are more spiritually focused. A lifeline!

Old 15-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Terracotta

It got a little boring...

... then I went back to school, picked up chess, picked up a new instrument, and started actually immersing myself in life beyond the daily grind. Looking at or experiencing things from a different angle helps. If you don't like the world, then join in on trying to improve it.

Life is harsh. People are harsh, and so are animals if you put down the beautiful nature stock photos and actually study their behavior. The only difference is that disasters, extinctions, etc, are occurring without human interference and that rape, infanticide, etc, are being committed as a way of life by creatures who don't have the capacity for morals in the first place.
Old 15-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Personally, I find it quite boring, like a painting, beautifully painted, but there is nothing 'in it'.

I think its more to do with perception, i feel like I am looking at a half dressed stage with no actors. Kinda boring.
Old 15-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Bluegreen

I think this physical experience is an adventure. It is wonderful regardless of any 'downs' because they are always followed by 'ups'. There was a reason for our incarnation.

Let me quote Seth (Jane Roberts):

Quote:
Your spirit joined itself with flesh, and in flesh, to experience a world of incredible richness, to help create a dimension of reality of colors and of form. Your spirit was born in flesh to enrich a marvelous area of sense awareness, to feel energy made into corporeal form. You are here to use, enjoy, and express yourself through the body. You are here to aid in the great expansion of consciousness. You are not here to cry about the miseries of the human condition, but to change them when you find them not to your liking through the joy, strength and vitality that is within you; to create the spirit as faithfully and beautifully as you can in flesh.
Old 15-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Does the world hold much interest for you? It used to for me. But now I feel it is becoming repetetive. It seems to involve the same events over and over. Some things I still find interesting, but not so much anymore.

I used to think it was a wonderland. But it is really very harsh and cruel to be a wonderland.

OK...now describe the world you WANT to incarnate in....
Old 16-06-2012, 07:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terracotta
.. being committed as a way of life by creatures who don't have the capacity for morals in the first place.
:( really? The only creatures without morals are us. We are blind to Everything Around us. You'll find those problems Everywhere and in between. At least they are smart enough to realize that for the most part, we're clueless. I spend more time with them then humans and would rather talk to a blade of grass telepathically then with those who can't say that animals are smarter and more open in the mind then we are. Just because we speak different languages, it doesn't mean they don't understand us (although half the time we don't understand them) or try to help us. I watch animals tear each other a part. Ive watched animals take care of and look after one another. It's called friends and enemies. It's called prey. Humans do it to, but with less of an idea of what they are doing. I mean, look at what's on our plates. Did any of us ask to kill it first? Watch an animal, listen to it. When they find their prey they ask, they choose, they thank. Some are manipulative. So are humans. Some are not nice. So are humans. Some are kind and loving. So are humans. That makes them no better or worse then us.
sorry for my slight rant. I don't like it when people say those kinds of things though. We are animals too.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 16-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Experiencer

Yeah,
about as much as I was interested in junior high school. But I'm jaded, I think I found out what a seriously misguided nutcase I was in previous trials....and then I think I found out how I'm now paying for a very large number of mistakes (by ignorance, which is an excuse but not a parole) that I made. Perhaps over and over again. That's all theory, because I have no recollection of past lives nor do I desire any. There is enough to regret in this one.
But in order to really discuss this topic, should it not be designated as to what portion of life is the subject?
I dont want nothing from the world except that which is required to endure the physical existance until it's end.
I do want more experiences dealing with the non physical world I have begun to explore. THis is also life. JUst not the physical one.
Old 17-06-2012, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Does the world hold much interest for you? It used to for me. But now I feel it is becoming repetetive. It seems to involve the same events over and over. Some things I still find interesting, but not so much anymore.

I used to think it was a wonderland. But it is really very harsh and cruel to be a wonderland.

Honza - Some days the world is like a giant ever-expanding volcanic eruption of new information, people, places and things. Other days, the world feels like a tiny marble that we’re all pushing each other to have enough room to live on. But either way, it’s all interesting because it’s all we have and to not be interested is to live outside of this world in our head. We might be able to get by with that some of the time. But if we do that too long, that detachment will leave us disconnected from reality. Reality is life and life is what we’re living on this physical plane for the time being. When we say we are not of this world, life is long and hard.

Blackraven
Old 17-06-2012, 04:08 AM
Better known as Jo

Quote:
Does the world hold much interest for you?

Absolutely!! I love the world and all that if has to offer. Beautiful cities, rich history, interesting people, breathtaking landscapes and so much to learn.