Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-01-2013, 04:53 AM
confusedforlife1

How do you know if you or someone is a hybrid?
Old 21-01-2013, 04:53 AM
confusedforlife1

How do you know if you or someone is a hybrid? Didnt mean to post twice sorry.
Old 27-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Master

if you were, you'll either already know or when the universe is ready to reveal that to you, the information will spur forth into the open. if you can, speak with your higher self about it, they contain all the answers you need and will guide you through learning your truths.
grays are friendly for the most part, although it's not always obvious what their intentions are. star seeds can be the result of many different things, but will ultimately gain the same end- the star seed child with their many differences. we, as humans can also evolve into star seeds, there is no limit in what we can do, although the path is different, we move through a series of awakenings. :)
I'll stop my ranting there though :P

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 28-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Sequence33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
Ok so i am watching ancient aliens right now, and the woman on there was just saying that the aliens abducted her, incerted an alien fetus in her and took her again 4 months later to take the alien fetus from her...and then the scientist said that alot of women that say they were abducted all have the same story...so i know im a lightworker, and i belive in crystal kids and all that but in everyones opinion is that where starseeds come from? Its kinda creepy...

Some are (engineered) hybrids that are a result of genetic manipulation by human and non-human entities. There are also naturally conceived humans with older/wiser souls who have incarnated into those bodies. Both are sometimes referred to as star seeds or indigo children. They are not all the same however. There are both benevolent and malevolent entities within this category/label.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Ciqala

Ancient Aliens makes things sound worse than they really are.

In ancient times, the term Star Child later known as Demi Gods refereed to the offspring of extraterrestrial beings and humans.

ET's are our ancestors, and many of us even have family and loved ones on other planets right now. Inter-planetary relationships do happen, just like interracial relationships happen here...

Also, a very large amount of the population on earth right now are extraterrestrial beings, so you can easily produce star children. We are coming to earth in many ways, and in many forms. Those like myself, have come in forms of both being born as a star seed and Stasis Walk in. We carry the crystalline gene.

Understand, each term refers to that you are ALIVE before you have come here into this current body, and still are alive in another place.

A Star Seed is a soul that has incarnated, not from death, but straight from their home planet, so they can very much still be alive... this happens at birth. Hence the term seed, truly refers to the seed of procreation, seed of life. A Star Seed always has parents on their home planet, and at least one parent here that is also a star person. It can also very well be the result of a sexual encounter with an actual ET being.

Most ET races are ascended masters, that do not need to "die" in order to be somewhere else. A Stasis Walk In is similar to a star seed, except the ET projects their consciousness into the body, later on in the original soul's life.

So basically, a lot of people on earth are currently hybrids right now.
There are star seeds everywhere, which is the biggest reason why star ships are seen everywhere. They have loved ones down here.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedforlife1
How do you know if you or someone is a hybrid?

The first movement of "hybrid" souls, the light beacons, or torchbearers have been awakened and revealed their identities already, but there is already more coming, and there will continue to be more after.... so no worries, go at your spiritual growth on your own time.

The best way to know, is by truly knowing in your heart and by waking up into the remembrance of what you are and where you've come from.
But for the most part, information won't be revealed to you until you are ready for it. It may even be, like in my case, that your so called spirit guide, turns out to be an alive ET that you know very well "keeping" this information from you for purpose of your growth here in the past.

A lot of people can have a resonation to the stars, can even remember past lives on other planets, but a true ET star seed, (in terms), walkin in or "hybrid" is someone who is currently alive on another planet and is just projecting their consciousness into the human body or who has incarnated directly from their home planet from human birth.

Yes, a star seed is born, but usually, not from death like most people. And they are born of a parent who also has Star Born qualities so as to be born into a body that harnesses the correct DNA for proper re-codings.

Yet, you can also be a soul from the "death realm" who has lived countless lives on the planet of your choice, and also be here for a very important and equal reason, as i'm sure you could also be in million places at once if you so chose to be.

But for the record, the term star seed and walk in both refer to those that have not died yet.

One sign is they struggle a lot more than most people, because they have come sometimes in the middle of one life, straight into another - you can imagine how tough that can be. Unexplained feelings of abandonment are common. Even when you wake up into remembrance, you miss your family.

Another sign is symptoms of traditional walk in experiences, or perhaps owning more than one soul.

An obvious sign is being very spiritually gifted and powerful.

Old 22-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Manjit Bahamut

Most of these stories where made up to hide the ******* nature of a child. As for the other abduction stories. They are deprived from waking up while being sleep paralyzed....if the things you see then are things from the mist or just plain hallucinations...can't be sure about that.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:11 AM
Experiencer
TF and I are both "born" star seeds and sirius walk ins, TF was probed a couple of years ago by what i suspect to be the greys after an over dose and experience a walk in from a parent soul from sirius, as i experienced a walk in from a parent soul from sirius after an over dose also, although i don't have much recollection of being probed although it is quite possible because i suffer from bouts of ptsd still
Old 18-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Ancient Aliens makes things sound worse than they really are.

In ancient times, the term Star Child later known as Demi Gods refereed to the offspring of extraterrestrial beings and humans.

ET's are our ancestors, and many of us even have family and loved ones on other planets right now. Inter-planetary relationships do happen, just like interracial relationships happen here...

Also, a very large amount of the population on earth right now are extraterrestrial beings, so you can easily produce star children. We are coming to earth in many ways, and in many forms. Those like myself, have come in forms of both being born as a star seed and Stasis Walk in. We carry the crystalline gene.

Understand, each term refers to that you are ALIVE before you have come here into this current body, and still are alive in another place.

A Star Seed is a soul that has incarnated, not from death, but straight from their home planet, so they can very much still be alive... this happens at birth. Hence the term seed, truly refers to the seed of procreation, seed of life. A Star Seed always has parents on their home planet, and at least one parent here that is also a star person. It can also very well be the result of a sexual encounter with an actual ET being.

Most ET races are ascended masters, that do not need to "die" in order to be somewhere else. A Stasis Walk In is similar to a star seed, except the ET projects their consciousness into the body, later on in the original soul's life.

So basically, a lot of people on earth are currently hybrids right now.
There are star seeds everywhere, which is the biggest reason why star ships are seen everywhere. They have loved ones down here.

I don't know to much about star seeds, but I do know what some things you have mentioned resonates with me, and is the truth as I know it.

I had an intense awakening back in 2011, where a happy energy popped out of my heart, and my body lit up, where I felt I was on a different plane of existence, after I have found God by reading "Finger Prints of the Gods".

Since then I have experienced magical moments of Sci-Fi, and biblical of nature. I know that I have a soul family and my soul mates are from a different nationality as me( Canadian Indian). My Soul mates are of Celtic decent representing the Female energies, and my twin flame is guiding my subconscious. I had met her in my dreams consoling my emotions, and in E.T form. She was a bit shy to reveal me in that form, but she looked beautiful with nice big bubbly eyes. I had also had a vision of myself, in a higher form when I was laying on my back facing North(knowledge). I was a female cat person that hair all over my skin and whiskers. I always felt like I was a cat when I meditated to the west and south while looking down or on my stomach.

Before I was awakened I was living in the dark paying off my souls karmic debt. Everything my heart wanted I received the opposite even when I was fighting all those bullies that picked on the weak. I'm a small guy trying to beat up giants, never thought about getting hurt it was an instant reaction. I believe I had a few hundred fights in my life, and got hit at least a 1000 times in the head. Was just following my heart, as it always got me in trouble. Felt like I was forbidden to learn anything that society offered, only the pain that it offered. I could go on but I am who I am.

Never read the bible, nor was I religious or baptized by water. I did find out that in my visions I had seen me and the American Indians in white robes carrying candles in the middle East, believing that the 10 lost tribes has something to do with this. My higher consciousness, is that of a black Italion male, and that he is my Soul brother.

I believe that the Star seeds are here on Earth to incarnate past spirits that represent one Mother Earth(Indigo). On Canada Day long weekend I was watching the camp fire and the fire suddenly came alive as I heard the Native drums and singing. All I wanted to do is sing with it but held it back because of the people around. So I recieved a vision waching my spirit sing to the drums, and when I was singing, I felt like i was crying feeling Mother earths pain, very touching experience, felt like i was a powerful shaman. Funny though I don't know nothing about the Indian heritage and don't even speak the languish, and barely look like an Indian. So I wonder why I'm chosen as there are many people better than me to represent them. I do know one thing, and that is what I feel in the heart.

I believe the star seeds that have a higher purpose are not guided by the stars, but the big guy himself, and that is God. I could go on with some experiences, thoughts about many things that may or may not be true for some, but we humans don't know how magical we are. Some Indigos have a chance to become crystals, who can reach the bottom of the abyss to bring up the light it holds, they are the neutron in the atom, the demigod.

Sorry for the rant, just had to release some stuff, as I try to keep my experiences to myself.

By the way the star seeds that have a higher purpose are protected from low vibrating aliens that come to Earth. God will never let them interfere with his divine plan.

Peace and love, to you all. Those who haven't had an awakening yet, you will. If you don't you will find your consciousness, and your spirit rise automatically, by one of your soul family members who has the ability to go north and south into the underworld.