Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-03-2013, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder

Agree with high vibrations. I do get up and down, and have noticed the connection !!
Old 27-03-2013, 02:23 AM
angel tears

yes i see it change with me, especially when i am depressed....it is so much harder to feel in tune but i keep meditating and asking the angels for help
Old 28-03-2013, 02:30 AM
sarahannepdx

Doreen Virtue (her real name) is really well known when it comes to the angelic realm. Her books "Messages From Your Angels," and "Communicating With Your Angels" have a lot of information, as does "Angel Therapy." She also has a ton of oracle decks out, I have a couple of them which have been totally right on. If you're looking into getting in touch with them, I'd read one of those books. And like it was said before, you ALWAYS have to ASK the angels for help. They are there, but you have to make the first move, so to speak.
Old 28-03-2013, 02:57 AM
Master
Agreed, you must ask them to communicate with you and tell them you are willing to listen. Then listen. Answers could come as a quiet voice in your head, synchronicities, signs on the road side, sudden passage seen in a book etc. They have a habit of turning your attention towards the answer you are seeking.

The other day I was fuming over a certain circumstance which happened to me and fighting really hard to stay out of judgment and anger, when my head got pulled to look out the passenger window of the car I was in. The driver was talking and I couldn't seem to turn my head towards him. This went on for a while, my neck getting cramped, still I couldn't look away. We were way out in the country...then of all things a large purple barn was there out the passenger window and in yellow letters the height of the barn running down the side it said COMPASSION, followed by a little red heart!
A purple barn in the middle of nowhere!
My mouth dropped open, it was of course the advice I needed in the circumstance and my guides were making sure I didn't miss it! lol
I remember during this time the drivers voice got really far away and I've no idea what he'd said for a good 6 mins. The voice of the person beside me being tiny and far away and not legible was a very confirming sign for me that my Guides were at play and making sure there was no distraction from their message.

Sometimes I use cards also to get answers from them, or Runes, they are particularly able to talk to me though Runes. Actually not true - I can hear them best through the runes. The communication bottle neck is on my end not theirs.
Speaking of which, my neck still hurts a touch from the purple barn experience....my poor angels, they have such a stubborn hard headed one in me.

Listen....they communicate in many ways, and it improves as you learn to 'hear' them better.
Old 28-03-2013, 07:00 AM
moonts_6978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Hi :)

It's a case of vibration. Angels and spirit guides are what I'll refer to as 'ascended beings.' They're of a significantly higher vibration than the five human senses. However, human consciousness can raise vibration very quickly to a point where they become almost tangible to the psychic senses.

That said. Angels are here to help humans, even humans who are at the lowest vibration possible. As such they can communicate with absolutely anybody, no matter how enlightened or advanced you are! Even Hitler had angels to help him, so don't be fooled by the old 'think of flowers, install a water feature and light candles' stuff. Very new Age, and comforting. Not necessary. That stuff doesn't bring them to you, it only shows the angel already watching that you feel psychologically ready for contact.

Do you suppose soldiers dying in the trenches were thinking of flowers and sunshine? That didn't stop Archangel Azrael walking amongst them and helping every man and soul there. Angels can go anywhere, into any vibration.

There is a difference between 'unconscious' contact and conscious contact. I have conscious contact. I can hear, see, perceive them. For 25 years I had only unconscious contact, which means they were still talking to me, only I didn't recognize their voices or have the understanding to realize they were there! Every single human has unconscious contact with their guides and angels and with God. We all download huge amounts of information from God and from our guides daily. Every single human encounters archangels daily.

These communications usually only reach our conscious minds in small ways, (basically, to avoid changing our choices too much, or frightening the socks off us!). Coincidence, divine providence, answers turning up to things you mused on earlier, repeating numbers etc. The trick is to turn the unconscious contact, conscious.

In order to do this, you need to ask for conscious communication. You can perform actions like they recommend in new age books if you want, you can write letters etc, or you can say, meditating or not meditating (meditating works best at first) 'can i talk to an archangel please.' You also have to be psychologically ready, and the best way to achieve that is daily meditation to raise the physical vibration of mind and body. There's a reason they don't speak to everyone directly in very loud voices. When they do that to people who aren't ready, those people end up in psychiatric hospitals thinking they're crazy! That's why they also come closer slowly, so don't expect bells and whistles at first

Meditation has a further benefit that it quiets the mind and makes it easier to pick out the telepathic contact, which can easily get lost under your own thoughts.

Holly............ I simply love your answers...
Old 07-04-2013, 02:25 AM
cleanheart82

wow, that is simply beautiful! i will be doing some meditating tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Hi :)

It's a case of vibration. Angels and spirit guides are what I'll refer to as 'ascended beings.' They're of a significantly higher vibration than the five human senses. However, human consciousness can raise vibration very quickly to a point where they become almost tangible to the psychic senses.

That said. Angels are here to help humans, even humans who are at the lowest vibration possible. As such they can communicate with absolutely anybody, no matter how enlightened or advanced you are! Even Hitler had angels to help him, so don't be fooled by the old 'think of flowers, install a water feature and light candles' stuff. Very new Age, and comforting. Not necessary. That stuff doesn't bring them to you, it only shows the angel already watching that you feel psychologically ready for contact.

Do you suppose soldiers dying in the trenches were thinking of flowers and sunshine? That didn't stop Archangel Azrael walking amongst them and helping every man and soul there. Angels can go anywhere, into any vibration.

There is a difference between 'unconscious' contact and conscious contact. I have conscious contact. I can hear, see, perceive them. For 25 years I had only unconscious contact, which means they were still talking to me, only I didn't recognize their voices or have the understanding to realize they were there! Every single human has unconscious contact with their guides and angels and with God. We all download huge amounts of information from God and from our guides daily. Every single human encounters archangels daily.

These communications usually only reach our conscious minds in small ways, (basically, to avoid changing our choices too much, or frightening the socks off us!). Coincidence, divine providence, answers turning up to things you mused on earlier, repeating numbers etc. The trick is to turn the unconscious contact, conscious.

In order to do this, you need to ask for conscious communication. You can perform actions like they recommend in new age books if you want, you can write letters etc, or you can say, meditating or not meditating (meditating works best at first) 'can i talk to an archangel please.' You also have to be psychologically ready, and the best way to achieve that is daily meditation to raise the physical vibration of mind and body. There's a reason they don't speak to everyone directly in very loud voices. When they do that to people who aren't ready, those people end up in psychiatric hospitals thinking they're crazy! That's why they also come closer slowly, so don't expect bells and whistles at first

Meditation has a further benefit that it quiets the mind and makes it easier to pick out the telepathic contact, which can easily get lost under your own thoughts.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:42 PM
cleanheart82

awesome update!

well, i did what i sad i would do. i set out to make contact, and i listened.
i asked questions and waited for information. the infoormation came in a small voice and finally i asked what his name was.
i was told azreal.
not knowing who that was, i asked if he was a spirit guide. he told me he was an angel. he told me i should not be scared. i asked if he were adark angel and his reply was that he loved me and loved my spirit.
not believeling that i could possibly have reached an angel, i looked up the name i was given
(here's the funny part)
i typed in the first letters of the name into the google serech(which we know pulls up all kinds of stuff, and doubting that i had spelled the name right(which i didn't, but it all turns out good) i ended up looking up a demon and freaking out a little. to wjich azreal said
"no hun, that not me. thats a bad dude, so look at the related searc"
sure enough, i saw the name and got a wonderful feelig as i clicked on it. the first rhiing that pops up is....

the angel of death

i have a slight vibration change because i thought,"well my time must be up."
then i get a feelomg to click on a certian link, so i got to read pretty much why he's my gaurdian angel.

i was amazed!

does anyone else talk to azreal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanheart82
wow, that is simply beautiful! i will be doing some meditating tonight!
Old 07-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
well, i did what i sad i would do. i set out to make contact, and i listened.
i asked questions and waited for information. the infoormation came in a small voice and finally i asked what his name was.
i was told azreal.
not knowing who that was, i asked if he was a spirit guide. he told me he was an angel. he told me i should not be scared. i asked if he were adark angel and his reply was that he loved me and loved my spirit.
not believeling that i could possibly have reached an angel, i looked up the name i was given
(here's the funny part)
i typed in the first letters of the name into the google serech(which we know pulls up all kinds of stuff, and doubting that i had spelled the name right(which i didn't, but it all turns out good) i ended up looking up a demon and freaking out a little. to wjich azreal said
"no hun, that not me. thats a bad dude, so look at the related searc"
sure enough, i saw the name and got a wonderful feelig as i clicked on it. the first rhiing that pops up is....

the angel of death

i have a slight vibration change because i thought,"well my time must be up."
then i get a feelomg to click on a certian link, so i got to read pretty much why he's my gaurdian angel.

i was amazed!

does anyone else talk to azreal?

Yes, Azrael is my guardian and primary guide, and the archangel who taught me most of what I share here. I've had his constant company for 2 years and channeled him almost every day. Believe me, he's a pleasure to know :) Nice to see someone else has made contact!

Azrael isn't what most people expect, though you'll find that out for yourself in time if you keep talking to him. He'll surprise you in very nice ways. He's very down to earth, practical, quite stubborn. He makes me laugh because he matches my stubbornness and easily exceeds it, I often affectionately refer to him as my old git, usually when I'm not getting my way. He'll call me his git-in-training in response. It's all good natured, he has a great sense of humour.

He's very gentle. Very kind.If you get contact with him, keep on talking. He'll be well worth every hour you spend with him.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:42 PM
cleanheart82

thanks for your responce! i have been talking to azrael all day. i find that he has a great sense of humor. he says he's been wiith me all my life. he flashes bits and pieces of tv shows in my head and we both laugh.

i just re-read my post, and i'm sorry for the spelling situtations, i'm on a cell phone, and they are hard to correct. i was just so excited and a little nervous telling this experiencce.
even now, he's laughing because i can't seem to spell his name right.... i like him. i'm already planning a tattoo, which he says is cool.

]QUOTE=Holly]Yes, Azrael is my guardian and primary guide, and the archangel who taught me most of what I share here. I've had his constant company for 2 years and channeled him almost every day. Believe me, he's a pleasure to know :) Nice to see someone else has made contact!

Azrael isn't what most people expect, though you'll find that out for yourself in time if you keep talking to him. He'll surprise you in very nice ways. He's very down to earth, practical, quite stubborn. He makes me laugh because he matches my stubbornness and easily exceeds it, I often affectionately refer to him as my old git, usually when I'm not getting my way. He'll call me his git-in-training in response. It's all good natured, he has a great sense of humour.

He's very gentle. Very kind.If you get contact with him, keep on talking. He'll be well worth every hour you spend with him. [/quote]
Old 07-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Suspended
Quote:
thanks for your responce! i have been talking to azrael all day. i find that he has a great sense of humor. he says he's been wiith me all my life. he flashes bits and pieces of tv shows in my head and we both laugh.

i just re-read my post, and i'm sorry for the spelling situtations, i'm on a cell phone, and they are hard to correct. i was just so excited and a little nervous telling this experiencce.
even now, he's laughing because i can't seem to spell his name right.... i like him. i'm already planning a tattoo, which he says is cool.

Yeah, I'm not surprised. He guides thousands of individuals from birth to death, mostly those whose life purpose includes ascension or great spiritual transformation. He also seems to turn up in future channels/mediums/psychics as a first point of contact and to people who are supposed to teach others.

It's hard not to like him, he's extremely likeable. He sort of invites your affection. I wanted a tattoo of a skull in a cloak when I met him, but then he found me a ring. Lying in the street, it fit my ring finger perfectly :P One day he said 'wear it for me, like we're married.' So I did. Never took it off since.

Ask him if you can call him 'Az.' He was always rather picky about his name being shortened!