Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-12-2010, 01:48 PM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinter
Hi Fire Maiden, I understand your general sentiment and can certainly agree with the thought that religion is man made as opposed to God made but what you are saying here is really nothing new.
It seems more a description of typical human behaviour, behaviour that is common to both religious and irreligious individuals, groups and cultures cleverly coupled to your own personal religious doctrine of what truth is (an illusion) then from there we are advised how we should, should not, conduct ourselves religiously.
Ok, so obviously it's a bit of a contradiction to present the idea 'there is no real truth' and then turn around and say 'but heres one'.
The other thing I found a tad hypocritical is that after going to great lengths to affirm that you "do not see in black and white boxes" and "to each their own" you go on to publically label those whom (you) see as a threat to your own ideology, those that believe truth is both knowable and exclusive as judgemental, premoulded and close-minded.
Can you see whats a bit off in that?

Hi there sprinter, nay i do not believe i have a personal doctrine on what truth is,no-one has the excact truth of all that is, thats my point!
secondly, i see no one as a threat to my idealogy, i said certain people see others as a threat when their premoulded ways of thinking are disturbed !
hence my statement....
It is one thing believeing your path is the truth [your perception]
but quite another to believe yours is the only truth [illusion]

we all see things, from our own level, our own perception, and in that paradox, everyone is right from their own point of view
[even hitler thought he was right, but it doesnt mean he was right, far from it !]
yes sprinter i can kinda see what you mean, we all judge in our own way, but as ive said in another posts i did here, i have excellent christian friends [years standing] pagan, wiccan, muslim, and oh yay satanists,so iam not labeling all, you understand, not all are closed minded, and all my friends love me, [god knows why , but they do]
as i said before it is each to their own !
my daddy has been a preacher since his 20s, hes now 72 years old, he speaks six differant languages, includeing christs original language , and the old hebrew, language, now dispite this, he knowing far more then most on said subject of bible, [and believe me] his mindset goes far behond normal teachings words in bible, he still believes in a judgemental god, who loves and accepts you if you adhere to his commands as set out in bible, but dams you to everlasting ...if you dont ! but i love the old man dearly [sometimes] lol
these are the black and white boxes i talk of, and dont even get me started on the religious fractions, who believe , its okey in the said name of their god, to kill, mane, ect those they view as breaking their religious stance, their idology!
[theres a saying god protect me from thou followers]
and thou are quite correct iam defo not saying anything new, but i love shareing my mad zany choatic mindset spinter, and it tis mad trust me on that one
thanky kind sir for thy response
Old 31-12-2010, 02:04 PM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Fiery message in fact. I am simply moved by these maxims. You are a Guru and that you have a source or you are at the source from which inspiration flows and we get inundated

We have too many prejudices and love to live by them. When we come up with different ideas we get chained and thrashed.
I like to think always differently and want to voice radically dissimilarly and want to assert my existence though it is in harmony with the rest. And here with your voice I feel resonated. I do not like to second any ideas and love to unlearn all that have been cabled to me.
Your voice sounded powerful

A Guru hah hah the gods forbid, the world would never be the same again my brother lol
My sorce? my main diety my eturnal father Lucifer, and my beautiful mother lileth, channel through my soul daily
all remember lileth, the so called demoness, that refused adam s dominant nature in the garden of eden, yes folks lileth was supposed to be the first created not eve [drum roll please]
dont ya just love a female that knows her own mind lol
my mother and father were going to adopt me out, but decided to keep me, what can i say they think my attitude is cute , so they put up with me, dispite all my imperfections, all my flaws [they loves me ahhhhhhhh]
thanky kind sir for your response , iam honored thou resonates !
Old 31-12-2010, 02:07 PM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J
Religion is really an instrument, used by power-hungry individuals, whose ultimate goal is absolute power over the whole planet. God is not the enemy, but people who want to be gods.
Religon - in this context - is not about God, but it's about human Authority. As such this authority can be replaced. By science, for example. This is just another instrument, to achieve the same goal.
What do we mean, when we label religion this way?
I think we mean what the Catholic Church has become. Roman emperors continued their Empire as popes, to express it harshly. It's all about power. But the power struggle will not end with the removal of religion, it will just give a small group of humans free way to grasp ultimate power. Religion in another context is about raising consciousness, and this is really something certain forces want to have removed...
The most dangerous force is not religion. It's human lust for power.

Well said perry makeing a mental note that statement wicked !
Old 31-12-2010, 02:11 PM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE-MAIDEN
A Guru hah hah the gods forbid, the world would never be the same again my brother lol
My sorce? my main diety my eturnal father Lucifer, and my beautiful mother lileth, channel through my soul daily
all remember lileth, the so called demoness, that refused adam s dominant nature in the garden of eden, yes folks lileth was supposed to be the first created not eve [drum roll please]
dont ya just love a female that knows her own mind lol
my mother and father were going to adopt me out, but decided to keep me, what can i say they think my attitude is cute , so they put up with me, dispite all my imperfections, all my flaws [they loves me ahhhhhhhh]
thanky kind sir for your response , iam honored thou resonates !

I often find your ideas quite revolutionary and something some people cannot find palatable but you make me jump, kind of emotionalize me.

There is power in your words and the way you present it.

Maybe what you said might have been said before, as one of the posters said, but you said it differently and that is why I find you penetrating. You may be a powerful lady and something what we call a material lady. Someone born sometimes suddenly.
Old 31-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J
Religion is really an instrument, used by power-hungry individuals, whose ultimate goal is absolute power over the whole planet. God is not the enemy, but people who want to be gods.
Religon - in this context - is not about God, but it's about human Authority. As such this authority can be replaced. By science, for example. This is just another instrument, to achieve the same goal.
What do we mean, when we label religion this way?
I think we mean what the Catholic Church has become. Roman emperors continued their Empire as popes, to express it harshly. It's all about power. But the power struggle will not end with the removal of religion, it will just give a small group of humans free way to grasp ultimate power. Religion in another context is about raising consciousness, and this is really something certain forces want to have removed...
The most dangerous force is not religion. It's human lust for power.

But isn't religion - human lust for power? LOL
The Power Hungry wanting to control the masses?
...Having the unending need to have all think as they do...gavel sounded!

Otherwise if others thought differently - worshipped differently, thought God was many even ---Oooo, well, we can't have that!!

So, what is the basis for wanting, controlling and killing so all will believe as you do?

I'm not a psychlogist (I know that surprises some :) - I just have been to many- seems it boils down to insecurity* - why? - because of basic doubt -so if
many believe as you do - you might actually be right?
Ahh, to be right and have others believe the same ---well then - we can now all relax.

Pretty immature, primitive thoughts, in my opinion.

*(And insecurity boils done to fear - but, as I see it, there is no fear what-so-ever when we have a direct, intimate and personal experience.
Then we see all Paths lead to God - there is no need to kneel at the sound of the chimes or wear a yamaka. No fear and we all live with our
neighbors whether gathering herbs for a Moon Ceremony or marrying his 6th wife. Who cares? Then, no religion. Voila!
Cure for religion?--- Direct perception of God, consistently, imo.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Fire Maiden: such people usually have very little power or control over their personal life, so they feel more powerful by trying to suppress the individuals they feel are a threat in any way!

I have to agree with that. That is the main thing I've noticed...it seems to be either that, or their beliefs are threatened. (Things they were taught/grew up with in regards to religion).
Old 31-12-2010, 04:19 PM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Religions are divisive and it kind of degrade and degenerate humanity and people are losing their dignity and kind of develop conflicting interests.

Having that said I do not want say anything against people's faith; all I say is organized religions. Of course organized religions are voiced against but that is not enough.

Let take faith as personal and let it not be a social force and when it gets out of control it will lead us to a state of disharmony

well said supernova
Old 31-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Quote:
I often find your ideas quite revolutionary and something some people cannot find palatable but you make me jump, kind of emotionalize me.

Maybe what you said might have been said before, as one of the posters said, but you said it differently and that is why I find you penetrating. You may be a powerful lady and something what we call a material lady. Someone born sometimes suddenly.

LOL...I bow to thy insight Supernova...agree fully.................................QUITE suddenly!

The topic is indeed an old one...and forgetting to proclaim it is one of the causes religion is allowed to exist!
Old 31-12-2010, 04:23 PM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:

now then supernova thou has brought glee to my soul [smiles]
iam pleased some understand me as zany as iam, you are right, i do understand some people will not find it palatable, and thats cool !
thanky most kind sir for thou response, i like
Old 31-12-2010, 04:26 PM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest-Messiah
LOL...I bow to thy insight Supernova...agree fully.................................QUITE suddenly!

The topic is indeed an old one...and forgetting to proclaim it is one of the causes religion is allowed to exist!

yes i agree beloved one very insightful you see we all have some common ground and that feels mighty good brothers and sisters of the revolution united we stand unmoverable !