Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-12-2010, 03:11 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerschweinchen
Thank you :)
And what about my attraction to the demon Asmodeus? That still troubles me...

Hello

I am one not to ever give something even " named " the power that a demon would have. Been a long time since I read in the lesser known names so I had to Google it... OK I know of this one now that I see the " image" .

Asmodeus - the king of demons from the Book of Tobit ( I recall from Churh it being under the name Tobias ? sp ? )

YE are the one that would give any power to one's attraction to that creature. If it troubles ye find a path of understandings with WHY the attraciton is there.

It is said to be the demon of " lust " is that an issue that one deals with in life ? TOO that might well be a private question to think on as I seek not to ask what is not me place to do so.

One too at times has to look to the age and times when such things were written on, what one finds " sexual desires " might well not have the same meaning it does in todays times. Times have come a lot more open since then.

HMMM the Seven Deadly Sins

Pride, Lust, Envy, Sloth, Greed,Gluttony and Wrath

There is good in these as well as one can find that place of balance.

Lynn
Old 19-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Master
What do you know about this demon?
What is it that seems to attract you about him?
I know nothing about any demons.

Old 19-12-2010, 03:25 AM
Meerschweinchen

I have no idea why he attracts me, it's just he keeps "popping up" in my life and I can't get rid of him! It's so strange! I know he's a prince(or king, it changes from source to source) of hell, and that he's the ruler of all gambling houses. I know he's the demon representing lust.

And thank you for your information, Lynn!
Old 20-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I've had a number of dreams in where I find myself, dressed in my uniform and all, being helped by 'goth people'. In the dreams, they are always very nice, helpful, sympathetic, empathetic, gentle folks.

They just 'get it'.
Old 20-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Gauss

Hi there!

I would reckon that your thought karma might be big and that is why you are attracted to the black stuff. Karma is a form of demon that tries to lure you into accumulating more karma so it can be strengthened. It is also intelligent and afraid that you might want to eliminate it one day...

The opposite of karma is virtue which is accumulated by either doing good deeds or transforming your karma into virtue by suffering(mentally or physically).

Remember, all kinds of demons can interact with your karma to try and get you into bad stuff, bad thoughts etc.

Long before I started self-cultivation in Falun Dafa I had pretty massive karma. I got a severe disease which lasted for 27 months with heavy suffering. By then most of my thought karma had been eradicated since I was too happy to be alive... A psychich told me that my mind was very good but my body had heavy karma.. But my heart was positive.

Therefore I could not sit in double Lotus and meditate until I had practiced for a while and eliminated some karma.

Anyway, try reading the book Zhuan Falun and you will know what to do. Your karma will try to stop you from finishing the book by making you forget it and make you busy, it knows it will be eliminated if you continue like that...
Old 20-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Master
Hi guy's

I had a lifetime about 600 yrs ago where I was a worshipper of the dark side.

I carried out sacrifices, of women and children. I was practicing dark magic. I was of high order so to speak.

I had to become aware of this lifetime In order to be at peace, and to forgive myself and seek forgiveness from others.

What I know of the darkness Is that It Is just as alluring as It Is to be drawn to the light. The enlightening feelings of light can be matched pound for pound by the dark..

Forget for a moment the differences between the light and the dark and all that we attach to them, cos there Is only a very thin line between the both.

I feel that through overall experience of life, One must experience both the light and the dark at some point..

x daz x
Old 20-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

I too have had past lives that I can recall and I was NOT this nice person. I was in the dark places that are there. Too in this life I had that time in the dark places we can go. Was it possitive well at the time for me maybe NO but in the end run I have to say it was. It was part of the path that made me whom I a today.....I embrace those lessons.

We all need I so feel those Light and Dark lessons for our Soul's journey to maybe that final place of Enlightenment.

Lynn