Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfree
Focus all your effort on realizing your Self. That is the greatest gift you can give others. Let the greys, reptiles etc. fumble in the darkness. They can't do much anyway and they certainly cannot stop you if you don't let them. They are distractions, nothing else. There is no microship that can stop the Self.
Beautiful! *like button*

Whether they be 'reptilian Alien Greys' or 'ghosts through a ghost box' there are only a few who have actually made contact with these entities (or claim they have). So it's best to choose your words and target audience very wisely.

The title of this thread is 'What can I do with my knowledge in Meditation?" there really isn't anything you can do with it, but apply it to your own spiritual practice and progress.

I often wondered why, I could 'talk to spirits' when nobody out there really believed I could, so what purpose does 'talking to spirits' serve if they did not have a message for mankind - or even if they did, the rest of mankind just didn't seem 'ready' to receive it?

Until I asked them that question, and they said "That's because the message is just for you and no-one else", so now I just work with them in progressing towards my own spiritual goals.

However, as nice as talking with the spirits is, I also realise that's just another 'means unto the end' anyway, as all roads will eventually lead to Rome.

If you are a Light Worker, pray to the Angels (Michael) to send the Light to comfort and protect you, but also realise a lot of these 'dark energies' only continue to feed upon your fear of them.

It's best just to say 'go away, can't you see I'm busy?' and take it from there.

All the best in your journeys.