Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 26-06-2016, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedence
Say my name backwards 3 x in front of a mirror at the witching hour, I'd be that easy ;

... ****

That's just great.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedence
Say my name backwards 3 x in front of a mirror at the witching hour, I'd be that easy ;
You don't mean your username, I'm assuming? Because I've just tried it and it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue
Old 26-06-2016, 01:49 AM
Deactivated Account

I'd be in the lines of a Goddess of Justice. Your Karma is my pleasure. Do the crime, and we'll see where you head will end up. My men would carry little effigy's of Clovers to show me mad respect before a judicial hearing. Overall, my purpose would be to serve divine cosmic order to the masses, one that encourages people to take responsibility for their actions or face my little beasts.
Disclaimer: All Anatomy ( preferably hearts) left over during a case will be donated to the medical and science fields for higher education and research.

The amazing Eyptian Godess, Ma'at. I'll bow to her...

Quote:
Maat the Egyptian Goddess stood for truth and justice. In fact the name Ma'at means truth in Egyptian. Her followers believed that after death their hearts would be weighed against her white feather of judgement. If the heart weighed the same they would be allowed to cross into the kingdom of Osiris (Paradise). However those that failed the test would be devoured by the crocodile headed God Ammut.
Old 26-06-2016, 02:13 AM
Guide
Oh, forgot to specify my appearance! I'd have either red or phosphorescent-bluish-white skin, with a jeweled crystal crown (with either ram horns or antlers, or maybe bird skulls) atop a floor-length, red lace mantilla veil. No other clothing-- just black and green gossamer-thin vines wrapped around certain areas. Some facial/body markings too, probably, in a glowing red color. I'd probably have four arms, too, because why not.

I'd also be able to manifest as a a deer, a white wolf, a lioness or a hyena.
Old 26-06-2016, 02:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Oh, forgot to specify my appearance! I'd have either red or phosphorescent-bluish-white skin, with a jeweled crystal crown (with either ram horns or antlers, or maybe bird skulls) atop a floor-length, red lace mantilla veil. No other clothing-- just black and green gossamer-thin vines wrapped around certain areas. Some facial/body markings too, probably, in a glowing red color. I'd probably have four arms, too, because why not.

I'd also be able to manifest as a a deer, a white wolf, a lioness or a hyena.

I totally need to see a pic of this, Lol.

Oh yes, animals are very important. I would definitely have red Foxes guarding my temple. *raarr* and a beautiful batch of black siamese cats in my sanctuary. I like the Egypt theme, plus I got the Egyptian feet and wide eyeballs to back it up. May take multiple rides on my chariot to holler at Caesar's palace. I like grapes!

my gawd where I am going with this
Old 26-06-2016, 02:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I'd be in the lines of a Goddess of Justice....My men would carry little effigy's of Clovers to show me mad respect before a judicial hearing.

Love it and admire it, Cloves! Although this image struck me as funny and cute too so please pardon my giggles

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 26-06-2016, 02:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
Love it and admire it, Cloves! Although this image struck me as funny and cute too so please pardon my giggles

Thanks, I had to get creative. These topics tho' Seelie has quite an impactful imagination
Old 26-06-2016, 03:43 AM
Guide
Hmmm, no one's going to be Cthulhu? (Because I for one would really like to know what such a being would like in terms of offerings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Ok, mm-hmm, wine and honey - right got that - ammonite fossils - INteresting! - resin - sure, sure - *scribbles notes furiously*

Must you be so relentlessly adorable, my dear? Really, it's too much - far too much, too much by half, tsk, tsk!

Um, yeah, anyway! Indian curry for me - I'm a vengeful God but I'm not an especially fussy one And y'know, just whenever, I'll accept your spicy offerings day or night!

Oh! but poppadoms is a deal-breaker! No poppadoms, no Dan!

(Did I miss the point? I feel like I missed the point!)

Shhhh, shh don't go around saying I'm adorable! It'll totally ruin my reputation as a fearsome destroyer goddess!

Wait, what happens if a storm goddess summons a destroyer god? This is beginning to sound quite dangerous. (I mean, we've discussed the possibilities of terrifying chasms and hellmouths opening, disrupting the time continuum, etc... )
Old 26-06-2016, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Resins, night-blooming flowers, wine and honey, rain water, animal bones and ammonite fossils, chocolates and fruit, and candles in excess. (Just FAR too many candles, really.)
OMG I feel summoned just reading this

Quote:
For those who could not, I'd accept candy offerings in a forest clearing with the proper music playing--mournful violin sonatas, that kind of thing.

LOLzzzz

Hmm as for me I think I would create a mature Adonis-type voice mail god to screen summons and serve me sparkling apple cider in my crystal chablis goblet (because I can break rules like that ) while simultaneously fanning me with a palm frond fan as I recline on my pink cloud of doom
Old 26-06-2016, 04:04 AM
Guide
Haha, thank you Clover!
It would be a lot easier if I had a picture; the imagination tends to go into overdrive whilst thinking of these things!

I loooooove the image of black siamese cats lounging around a sanctuary. (they're such gorgeous animals) Animals are very important; besides, they double as messengers and familiars!

Sanctuaries/temples and dwelling places are yet another thing to consider.. Hmmm there are many layers to this, apparently!

My dwelling place would be a cave, most likely. An enormous one with a river running through it (opening into the sea at the entrance), with hanging chandeliers of vines, crystallized bone and tendrils of roses, and of course torches and candelabras everywhere. Ornate carvings on the ceiling, like a honeycomb. White deer and ravens would act as seers and helpers to help me better protect and communicate with the dead. My devotees could enter so long as they serenaded me and brushed my hair.

Oh! And outside of my lair there would be monstrous sirens lounging on the rocks, obviously. To take care of any wandering tourists.

Um.. Oh, right! Summoning! If I'm being truly honest-- anyone could likely summon me by holding a cat in the air and saying "Oh look! It's a cat! Don't you want to come pet the kitty in exchange for helping me curse my ex? Don't you??" it would work every time.