Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 18-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Pathfinder

No need to Yell Ok, you nearly blasted my ear drums
Old 18-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Master
I would like to have my hands read. There aren't all that many that do this, and then there are the shoddy ones to I suppose. But I will have them read at some point. Just interest.

Peculiar thing: the other day my son and I were comparing lines, the subject came up. And I was shocked to see that his hands were almost the same as mine
As in, almost every weird line and/or fork in my hand (that I can never find an explanation for in books), he had too.

Now I know my son and I incarnated via the same Soul 'track' (don't know the proper English word for this), so I was thinking maybe it has something to do with that.
Old 29-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Deactivated Account
One day while on vacation I came across a palmestry book. Titled "palmestry: from apprentice to pro in twenty-four hours" by Johnny Fincham. Its got 24 chapters intended to each be a lesson that should be practiced in order.

This book advocates the idea of palmestry being about looking at true past present and the characteristics were born with (shown in fingerprints). It has tons of pictures which is super helpful.

From what I did read (never made it all the way through) it was pretty accurate when looking at my own palm.

Would definitely recommend it :)
Old 26-09-2015, 06:00 PM
Nettles

Someone said this===> "I'm not one to attempt to predict future events but just like anything, if you look at the past and present, you can come to some pretty strong conclusions based just on that."

I couldn't agree more. I spent many years traveling and still tend to be nomadic. Back then I traveled in sort of a group, like a family but not technically blood related. There was an old woman there who had an uncanny ability to read palms, she taught me a lot. I have an instinct for it as well so I feel blessed that I had her to teach me. Years ago I went to school to learn TCM and learned Chinese Medical Palmistry as well and that added much to what I had already learned.
I find it fascinating but yes, as with any method of reading there will be charlatans or even just folks who can't connect. They may be having a bad day or simply cannot connect to a specific person. You might see them read someone and that persons response indicates an impressive reading but when they try and read you they just cannot "see" or "hear" anything....if that makes sense.