Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gytautas7
I am 19 years old guy,just finished school,I found that my passion are spiritual things,but the deeper I go to spirituality the more i see the same age people who are having fun in clubs,cinemas with girlfriends and boyfriends and I feel its not right..The problem is I became Jelous and desperate because I think its against positiviness and spirituality to have fun that way,but I still have huge desire to go do same things,because I am young..

So I have few questions:
1.Are having fun in clubs,cinemas,bowling,bars with alcohol are against spirituality ?
2.Will having fun that way,will stop my spiritual growth?
Thank you.

Considering you're Spirit on a human Journey....... Other than that there's the semantics about what is or isn't Spiritual. Spirituality is where you find it and what you make of it, and there are lessons to be learned in the way you feel. They are your lessons and you can resolve them in your own way, but if your Spirit is crying out and you refuse to listen because you think you have to do the Spiritual thing.....
Old 30-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Tani

Life is a journey of experiencing...so experience life!!!!!...you will learn how to differentiate right from wrong...but only for yourself..and never judge anyone else's choices....
It is the harshness of the young age..when we only see black and white..right and wrong..but after living some more...and having some 'fun'..we start seeing all shades of blue..pink...etc.
Live life at the fullest...don't hide away...and keep your mind and heart open at all times..ready to intake whatever it was meant for you to experience..and learn from everything.....
Old 30-11-2012, 08:27 PM
mike bike

Having fun and being spiritual

Oh boy !!

Where in the scriptures does it say we are not to have fun?...of course we are meant to be happy...and that includes whatever makes you happy (so long as it does not harm anyone else).Life is meant to be a wonderful gift,a happy,laughing affair.

"Live each day as if it were thy last" appears somewhere in the scriptures (I forget where)...and Jesus said "John the Baptist came to you in temperance and you rebuked him.I come to you as a wine bibber and you rebuke me"...."what must a man do ?"...once again I forget where....but it showed his love of life...and his intemperance....he was a HAPPY man.

Notice he called himself a "Man"...that was all he was,but a very advanced soul.

Be happy...go for a pint or three(or four),dance and BE HAPPY !

Blessings Mike
Old 02-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Sundialed

Yo buddy I am young too, and I will throw down if the club is awesome, good music, fun people. Well, a lot of the time (when I use to go more) I was the one firing up the dance floor. Doing shots and a little bit of this and that, it's more about the moderation and following your heart. I don't drink anymore, and haven't been to a club in a long time, but I would most definitely go buck wild for a night sometime in the future and get drunk and dance with the shirt off wave it around on top of the speaker lol be free hehehheehe.

But now I am more focused on leaving technology behind. I can create the most amazing bass with my mind in 4D, as well as fly around in an electric storm of bass, get primal up there, create the thunder.

To me, movies and bowling are boring as all hell. Except when I watch my brother bowl who is handicap then that is a party! I love it there.

Create beauty where you go pal, you define it. Don't be jealous, I use to be jealous at friends and their huge parties, not that I never went to any, but you know how there is that main super ego crowd, I am thankful God guided me away from that lifestyle, although I am friends with some of them still, I am so much more happy that I don't have to shape my opinions to make others happy, which is what they are about, separation on the most minimal grounds.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Master

I agree with everyone. Be Happy!!! It is what we all came here to do...we are non physical beings exploring the physical.

Do something physical and have fun doing it - that is what life is about - that is when we are at our most in tune with who we are - laughing and enjoying the zest of life - pure elixer.

However you have fun, do that. If you want to go out with your friends and you don't want to drink, so don't drink - you can be the designated driver. Then wake them up at the crack of dawn and take them to breakfast and tell them everything they did the night before....drink, be merry, just please don't drink and drive - there are taxis for that...you know you can actually set up an account with a taxi company if you have a credit card (probably works with a debit card too) and the only thing you need is to keep their phone number in your pocket and write down your account code - then all the hassle is taken out of it, and you don't have to worry how you are all getting home.

Life is for having fun - how you choose to do that is your choice...

.....A message from the Spiritual Advisory Board - only kidding :)...