Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Neville

They certainly feels that way to me.. When I dream , I find my awareness in an environment that feels very real to it. Real floors. walls, People and Sky.

It is however up to the experiencer to define what a dream is to them . Be that Mental Movies or as I experience them..authentic journeys away from the body.
Old 24-08-2011, 06:48 PM
deepsea

I have often woken up from dreams,lucid dreams I would call them.
Have 'dreamed' of meeting my late hubby,my parents,friends who have passed.

I never forget a detail of those dreams.

Would you say that I actually 'met' those people from the spirit world or in the spirit world?

Deepsea
Old 24-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Neville

I can think of no reason why your dream meetings with loved ones now in spirit would not be meeting those energies personally :) There are those that might feel or think that they are sunconscious constructs, mental projections. this however makes the experience no less real , nor does it remove in anyway the authenticity of the experience.
Old 24-08-2011, 08:05 PM
deepsea

I had one instance in one lucid dream where I am convinced I was taken to the spirit world.
I was shown this house by my late hubby and told this is where we were going to live when my time came.

Also in the same dream,I watched a soldier arrive,battered and wounded,my hubby went over to the soldier and I remember hearing him say to the soldier 'I know you'.
I woke up.

My hubby was in the Korean war.