Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica Calderon
Thanx..to everyone
Ill definetly look into it! I always feel raw.i fo need to concentrate on my self and not everyone else.i need to know how to block everyones emotions and toughts. Im tired to start a conversation with someone when i know what there all about.i have to start in babysteps when i know the truth.im tired of acting stupid lol. Really and everyones boring i want to meet someone who will surprise me and i dont have to know nothing. Practically.i want to feel normal and i cant. If i sense bad people i frwak out im totally.going to research and do meditation.

What I have learnt is to accept what information you are getting and to not worry unless you feel the absolute need for safety until you learn how to say in short sentences things people need to hear, so they go away focusing on your accuracy and learn from your small but needed input...
I believe its about maturity in communication...

I am just wondering do you feel like a computer like somebody plugged in a chip and you instantly download everything?
Just asking because thats what its like for me.. I cant help it but I dont fight it either and I used to dwell on it which ended up giving personal perception rather then true perception... So am trying to learn to 'Go With The Flow' If you get it? lol I am terrible with putting thoughts in words

But honestly learning how to communicate person to person is extremely important.... Not spiritually! Person to person, Knowing when sense of humour is best or straight to the point or psychiatrist or sarcastic etc....... How you communicate determines how they view your words..... 50/50 Helpful/Not Helpful Useful/Useless etc...
I would love your input I am going through it but have come along way from 6 years ago when I was way too involved with it all....
Old 14-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Medium_Laura

Just yesterday I was getting my hair cut and I believe my hairdresser was Wiccan (not that it matters) but sometimes those that know about energy have a stronger aura. So I keep feeling like I have this anger in my belly. We are chit chatting normally but the feeling won't stop. White light... over and over. Mutes it, but it's still there! He was angry at someone in the shop (I think the 2 catty women up front lol)

Try as I might I couldn't block him totally. When I paid and left, the feeling disappeared :P
Old 14-08-2011, 07:59 PM
spirit72

Arrow

I have also had this all my life...
I always thought people would change because I was nice, but it took me a long time to understand that if you show weakness in the ones that you no to be bad, they will rip you apart, emotionally and drain every happy thought you ever had...
I was just chatting to my mentor one day and explained this, and all he said was "it is OK not to like someone" that's it, I walked away feeling cheated LOL

BUT after much thought... I got it, it's like my Dad used to say to me when I was a kid "If you can not say something nice don't say anything"

So now when I feel that bad energy feeling, and the dry mouth, and see the flashes of my fellow man, I choose not to engage, and I don't feel bad about it because I no they are bad for me. It is even OK to drop friends you have grown out of that you feel drain you.
I can not turn this off, but I have learnt to acknowledge the warning, thank it and move on... hope this helps x

P.S I call it the "devil dogging Game" LOL
P.P.S
When I find an earth angel though, WOW it is well worth having the gift, as for every bad thing you can say about the darker energy, once blessed with an earth angel, you never look back, there is always a light in the dark xxx
Old 14-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Medium_Laura

This was from JVP today. Made sense :)

James Van Praagh -
It is important that you become aware of your aura, because other people are and they know intuitively if it is strong or weak. When you become aware of your thoughts and actions, you can change negative aspects into light-filled ones, thus enhancing the vibrations within you.
Old 15-08-2011, 03:21 AM
Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Just yesterday I was getting my hair cut and I believe my hairdresser was Wiccan (not that it matters) but sometimes those that know about energy have a stronger aura. So I keep feeling like I have this anger in my belly. We are chit chatting normally but the feeling won't stop. White light... over and over. Mutes it, but it's still there! He was angry at someone in the shop (I think the 2 catty women up front lol)

Try as I might I couldn't block him totally. When I paid and left, the feeling disappeared :P

Thats why I think its useful to acknowledge, accept feeling and let it go, I found I pondered too much so it stuck with me even after I had left someone.. Now I am able to acknowledge and feel accept and let it go... I think mainly to do with Looking at people as a person and not their spirit helped me alot..
Old 15-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Medium_Laura

I think you mean "not their ego Scorpio". :) Who we really are inside is our spirit.
Addiction, anger, and other negative emotions are from our body/mind/ego area. This is not the true person. They are that spark of light within that knows only love. It is my hope that one day everyone will be able to operate from the love spark inside :)
Old 16-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Scorpio

Quote:
I think you mean "not their ego Scorpio". :) Who we really are inside is our spirit.
Addiction, anger, and other negative emotions are from our body/mind/ego area. This is not the true person. They are that spark of light within that knows only love. It is my hope that one day everyone will be able to operate from the love spark inside :)

Oh yes I see what you mean..
I dont know too much on 'titles' for these things, i should read up thats quite interesting.
My Guide told me years ago to never buy books its only ones persons perception and doesnt make it truthful but to go to the library and read many free books where truth can be discovered and digested through argument.
Like this forum I look at it as a library a place to come read and learn and interact my ideas and see what several people think so I can ultimately determine my own perception... So many people here know alot of things it awesome
Old 16-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Medium_Laura

Scorpio,

I always have issues with guides that tell us "not to" do something. Are you positive this is a guide? My guides never tell me what to do or not to do. Never have they said "don't read, don't buy, don't...) They usually suggest but never tell me "don't" unless it would endanger my life.

Books at the library, well my bible belt library, carry only things that are "county approved". Nothing about protection or spells etc. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle is probably one of the best books right now on ego. Mattie also has some posts about good ego and bad ego :)

I would make sure your guides are really guides though. Sounds a bit odd to have a spirit guide try and run your life.
Old 17-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Scorpio

Quote:
Scorpio,

I would make sure your guides are really guides though. Sounds a bit odd to have a spirit guide try and run your life.

I have only ever been given answers not orders, To get that answer I asked a question to them about books when they wanted me to learn herbal medicine..