Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Sungirl

personally I never see the point of using my own energy when there is an infinite source that can be tapped into?

Why feel groggy afterwards when you can feel amazing by having the healing universal energy run through you first?

Maybe ask these questions before you use your own energy next time, what do you gain from doing it?
Old 13-02-2011, 09:03 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
personally I never see the point of using my own energy when there is an infinite source that can be tapped into?

Why feel groggy afterwards when you can feel amazing by having the healing universal energy run through you first?

Maybe ask these questions before you use your own energy next time, what do you gain from doing it?
I will try that. However it's nice to know that there's a good possibility that it does work.
Old 13-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Jules

All you're doing by using your own energy is giving into ego imo. You've got the ability to connect to Source, so use it. You're a conduit so take yourself out of the equation and let the energies do what's needed.
Old 13-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Master
And remember to ground and protect yourself, so you don't take on other peoples problems and illnesses x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 14-02-2011, 12:22 AM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
All you're doing by using your own energy is giving into ego imo. You've got the ability to connect to Source, so use it. You're a conduit so take yourself out of the equation and let the energies do what's needed.
I will do that once I get to be more competent.
Old 14-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Zeliar791

I just love intuition...
Old 14-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
before you start a healing (or intending to heal) offer yourself in service, say a prayer or however you open yourself up, grounding and protecting yourself. and then just sing a song, do something to take your own mind out of what you are doing, allowing your hands to be guided where they need to go. Don't think about it, just let it happen. Hope that helps a bit x
Old 14-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Suspended
Master
Love Is the energy that heals.

Self healing = Self love......

easy to say tho. Much harder to do.

x dazzle x
Old 14-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Experiencer
Your own energy is there for your use because you have a spirit which exists in a physical life- a life that has limitations due to life lessons to be learned.

That is why we are restricted to certain limitations. It might sounds rather fanciful to say there is a 'limitless energy', which yes, there is. But if we were actually tapping into it we would be accomplishing things of rather epic proportions. :P

Why would you have your own spirit if you were intended to simply draw from God? Your own spirit may be strengthened, expanded, and given purpose. If you have needs that require power beyond what your own spirit's limitations can offer, then your guides will open up avenues in your life where you will have access to that energy.
Old 14-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey

Tapping into and using your own energies will only drain you and possibly make you ill in the end.
All you need to do is to allow yourself to be the cord or conduit as Jules said. If you don't feel confident enough then use a visualisation method before you begin.
You could simply visualise plugging a power cord into the wall plug and turning it on...knowing in your mind that the wall socket is the source to universal energies and the other end is plugged into you. Ask for these energies to flow through you and also ask for protection and for the highest good. Ask that these energies be released through you to your target and that these energies also heal and boost your own energy bodies while flowing through you.