Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Toolite

Yes my birthday is 1/11/73. So I know the spirituality is there you just have to have the peace and accept it.. That's how I know your trials are great but, you inturn are also great.. What I attempt to do is think positive no matter what I am faced with it and it helps me to continue to grow spiritually everyday and balance out.. I wish you the best.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 11-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Dean1973

Wow that's interesting - 11 January 1973. I'm sure there are lots of commonplace things in this, but I don't place too much emphasis on astrology/birth dates : )

Thanks, so true re the staying positive ..even if one fakes a smile as often as possible ..
Old 14-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean1973
Wow that's interesting - 11 January 1973. I'm sure there are lots of commonplace things in this, but I don't place too much emphasis on astrology/birth dates : )

Thanks, so true re the staying positive ..even if one fakes a smile as often as possible ..

Yes I wish you the best...

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 25-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Dean1973

This is so unbelievably exciting! I've had the Course in Miracles beside my bed for 20 years, have worked with it and seen glimpses of change, but I have never worked with it so profoundly as I am now. Rock bottom does that to you. What a gift!

As Byron Katie says 'The only time we suffer is when we believe a thought that argues with what is. When the mind is perfectly clear, what is is what we want' - that acceptance and knowing that whatever is happening is happening for you, not to you, completely removes any trace of fear, in that instant.

This is it, I'm doing it and I'm not turning back, it's my one, only and absolute goal, not holding judgments about what's happening, no grievances or complaints, nothing but absolute trust and self acceptance.
Old 25-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean1973
Hi all,

Having grown so unbelievably much in the last many years, the last 2 or 3 weeks have brought me to the ground in such a big way - I don't think I've felt so absolutely weakened in a long time.

Yet, beneath this and even with such enormous feelings of hopelessness, I sense that it may be some circle closing, that what I've learned and become sensitive to through this is perhaps the gem I need to move me forward.

It's excruciatingly difficult to stay trusting and have faith that this is all leading me toward something more - I think the only thing I can really give is this 'waiting' feeling, without being able to get up and live peacefully, positively at best.

Any thoughts?

Dean, 37, Cape Town, South Africa

Did someone say 'Gem'?