Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Ivy

Rosewater, there is no value judgement being made of you. But what is significant about your posts, is that they nearly all externalise spiritual experience as something that is being done to you. I understand that you may not enjoy hearing it, but this is a perspective that is related to anxiety and especially traumatic experience....and I am quite genuinely concerned and dont want to re-inforce your fears.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Master
I didn't chose to be empath or to expierence an of these things on a cons level, it's not something i have been able to control so yes it's been largely extrenal at this point. I appreciate your concern and know you are coming from a good place., but i think it's clear we don't share the same perspective on emapthy etc, making a post asking others what they do to protect themselves from abosrbing other people's energy or feeling their emotions isn't indicative of mental illness/disorders. I can understand why it would appear I have some emotional problems bc of some other threads about personal issues (which i already made clear i have had a lot of trauma), but your saying your concern is based off threads about meduimship, healing. I think that your forumalating an opinion without really knowing my expierences.

I do have an anxiety disorder and post traumatic stress disorder from past traumatic events, this is true but before this awakening i never saw things that weren't there. And I have been already told by several psychics i do have meduimship abilities (not by cons choice) etc so it's not that far of a strech for me to begin seeing these things but i wasn't sure that's why i asked. I haven't lost of my mind, at least not yet.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Ivy

It is always your choice of what you believe. And I can only offer my perspective on what I see. But I have been around spirituality on the internet for coming on 10 years now...and whatever you ask or talk about online, there will always be somebody to confirm you in your view...and others to offer a different perspective. What makes the difference is whether you are looking for confirmation or looking to find a new perspective. We can't always control what happens around us or to us...but we have complete control over our perspective of it.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Venus

I suffer from mania myself it's a given when you hear voices and see things.It's just the scientific term to explain it all.Things do get confusing I have to admit but I don't let things get under my skin anymore now I take interest in them and I take my one pill.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:05 PM
glenos

To get back to things.. Yes, it seems like there was "someone" sitting in the chair. I dont know what country you are in but try to get in to a development circle (not too hard to find in the UK) and get some training/proper guidance going.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Master
i know xx, right now my perception of them is negative bc of how they are happening, hopefully that'll change one day and i'll be at more peace, just having a hard time taking it all in right now but thank you for your concern, i am a bit worried about how all the changes are affecting me emotionally, my anxiety has def increased hopefully that will die down.

sorry to hear that venus, i think alot of illnesses manifest on a soul level

yeah glenos? there was? thank you so much!, just wanted make sure i wasn't loosing my mind lol Can i ask if you could tell if it was a lower spirit? I just wanted to know who it was watching me sleep.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:23 PM
glenos

I haven't a clue. Lower/higher... whatever. It doesn't matter either way. You are seeing them. That's a good place to start. Thing is though, lets say that your "abilities" come on in leaps and bounds.. What are you going to do with the result? If you are going to keep it all to yourself so to speak or are you going to use it to benefit others. Like I say it has to be controlled, trained for, and used in a way that is of benefit or else it's likely to fizzle away to nothing or you may be attracting the ones that you dont want around. Find a development circle and then take it from there otherwise you could end up spouting a right load of old tosh from discarnates who will play the game that gives them a buzz. Training is paramount.

G
Old 11-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Master
thank you glenos, i can't believe this is happening so fast i have no interest in being a meduim or speaking to them, i was told that the abilities are to help others though.

I am still trying to heal illness and regain my strength and energy so i haven't taken an development classes. I was hoping it would go away on it's own or i could just ignore the spirits or tell them to leave. But I have studied somewhat on the net to prepare myself.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:53 PM
glenos

This is important Rose. You are always in charge. If it's becoming unwanted then say to them no, and block them out/shut them down. If they are genuine then they will back off. Take time out to get yourself more healthy and back on track physically and then maybe take another look. If you are preparing yourself then stop doing it. I liken it to a low fog that you see when in the country at early dawn. You stick your head up above it and you are waving a flag and shouting "I'm over here". Well, they are gonna come running aren't they... All kinds of souls but mainly not the ones you want that are brought or guided in by your helpers and your crew with a link formed over time and in controlled conditions.
What was the shoe like as an aside.. Rounded toe, little strap holding it on and with the legs crossed, and you saw just the one??

G
Old 11-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Master
it looked red and rounded, like a boot the chair was facing me like someone was watching