Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Master
I would give evidence of my existence.

As for creating a 'paradise'.. without turmoil how can there be joy? How can there be a striving for anything? Sounds rather boring.. to have a perfect world.
I don't think I would eradicate pain and suffering, though I may just minimize it to a great extent..
Old 10-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Henri77

I'd eventually get bored & lonely for some diversion from myself.
Tricks are great if you have an audience.
Love is like sleep, even this can be overdone.

Humans are largely pretty dumb-thickheaded-stubborn ... a rather slow witted bunch, myself included. That's why most of us are here, a 3D class for slow learners.
God brings us a few exceptional souls, so we don't give up entirely and revert to eating one another.

And we often need a kick to wake us up from apathy,sloth,greed, whatever addictions we indulge in.
Good teachers know this.

God doesn't want his creations to suffer forever, so together we create suitable situations to raise our understanding... so eventually He-She can have suitable chums to hang with, more like him-Herself.

Ascended masters are the ladies is waiting....perhaps.

Does god have a sense of humor?
probably not... that's our creative task, as humans, angels,

Likely, other highly evolved spiritual beings also lack humor, as we know it.. unless they need to communicate to us.

If anyone knows a Serian joke, pass it on.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos

As for creating a 'paradise'.. without turmoil how can there be joy? How can there be a striving for anything? Sounds rather boring.. to have a perfect world.
I don't think I would eradicate pain and suffering, though I may just minimize it to a great extent..
If I was an all-powerful being with an entire cosmos to myself, I would immediately see how empty it was.

I think perhaps then the greatest challenge would be to create consciousness. Being all-powerful, how could I 'create' any consciousness separate from myself with which to share the cosmos? It would be a bit of a trick, requiring the illusion that the awareness was separate, and enough freedom for the budding consciousness to feel self-directing, even if not all-powerful. It would have to be free to accept or reject it's own nature, as part of the nature of all.

In that case, I could never give concrete evidence of my existence (as that would evidentiarily negate the apparent free will) even though existence itself would be that evidence, and a fully matured consciousness would find itself welcomed back into my own Being.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos

interesting..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 11-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I'd eventually get bored & lonely for some diversion from myself.
Tricks are great if you have an audience.
Love is like sleep, even this can be overdone.

Humans are largely pretty dumb-thickheaded-stubborn ... a rather slow witted bunch, myself included. That's why most of us are here, a 3D class for slow learners.
God brings us a few exceptional souls, so we don't give up entirely and revert to eating one another.

And we often need a kick to wake us up from apathy,sloth,greed, whatever addictions we indulge in.
Good teachers know this.

God doesn't want his creations to suffer forever, so together we create suitable situations to raise our understanding... so eventually He-She can have suitable chums to hang with, more like him-Herself.

Ascended masters are the ladies is waiting....perhaps.

Does god have a sense of humor?
probably not... that's our creative task, as humans, angels,

Likely, other highly evolved spiritual beings also lack humor, as we know it.. unless they need to communicate to us.

If anyone knows a Serian joke, pass it on.

soooo..funny..lol.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Quagmire

If I was a god, I would make no rules at all, so people would be free from the "start" to the "end". Everything would be paradise
Old 11-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetSeeker
What do you mean 'if'? We're all God ;)

Seriously, though.

If I were God, I wouldn't change a thing. When we're 'down here' we live in great limitation. If we were to remove it there would be very little point in coming down here in the first place.

Diamonds are created out of coal kept under great pressure for a long time!

...though I might change the color of oranges to purple just to mess with people

lol..orange to purple.. I like that..lol

Old 11-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Toolite

Quote:
If I was a god, I would make no rules at all, so people would be free from the "start" to the "end". Everything would be paradise

that would work...lol.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Ivory
If I were God I would be doing exactly what is happening now! It's perfect! Wait a minute, I am God!

lol.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Winston

This is a good question. Think down to its conclusion. I mean lets take this seriously.

Lets say that today you become all powerful. You can do whatever you want. You will live forever. You will never ever ever die. Anything you can possibly imagine will come to pass. You snap your fingers and there's Cleopatra.

What will you do immediately? What will you do for the next year? How about over the course of the next decade? The next century? The next 10,000 years? The next 10 million years?

Think about what you would actually do. What would you want? How would what you would want change over time?