Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 08-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Henri77

Two superb hour long documentaries on crop circles.

http://www.in5d.com/crop-circles-que...ture-film.html

http://www.opendocumentaries.com/wat...nsion-full.php

And this site discusses a historical perspective on their occurance

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/education.html

Again , I'm excited by the possibilities these suggest to me, and love

sharing such things that challenge our limited egocentric worldview.

But if folks regard it as fantasy , that's quite cool with me.

I just don't care to waste my time on pointless debates that achieve

nothing. Anyone with an ounce of sense , looking at the complexity of some-(many) of these, can grasp how impossible a fake would

be to create. Without frightfully advanced-complex technology....

Science has tended to discount any phenomena it cannot explain or re-create

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)
Old 08-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSkye

I haven't seen this one, thanx

Skeptics cry out for hard evidence of "alien" life.
Yet these "billboards" from an advanced culture are ignored , as are massive UFO sightings.

I don't get it.... nor do I specially care...what skeptics choose to believe.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Henri77

Actually some have called this first one, in video a poss hoax,,, and I feel it could be done with CGI .... so who knows....yes I guess I've seen this before, but it contains very cool info-examples not in the 2 docs I included links to.

Contains cool info-interviews that explains why the UK govt & media largely ignore the phenomena,,,,,as something that they'd rather not deal with or acknowledge.

The UK has a long history of low key paranormal research, and revers its eccentrics, so this attitude seems odd.
However they seem to like their eccentrics to be entertaining rather than challenging....to the system.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Henri77

The earlier part of film has superb images.
Many have seen light orbs in these things, So that "creation" footage at 54:00 certainly could be genuine.
Another researcher claims to have seen something like this in another doc.
He saw the orbs from a farm he was visiting, and immediately after ,entered and witnessed a circle. But his low vantage point couldn't verify the actual formation process.

This is a better resolution version of "Quest for truth than" link I posted earlier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4e_w...feature=relmfu

There are reports that suggest the UK military have offered to pay farmers to mow down any circles as soon as they're discovered.

The UK military & govt , like the US, has traditionally covered up UFO reports, and perhaps the disinformation and well funded circle hoaxers are simply another manifestation of the powers attempts to keep us convinced we are alone in the universe... and that any alien contact is likely to be melevolent.

I never quite connected these 2 phenomena, in terms of disinformation attempts.

But the scenario, govt denials and news "blackout" seems very similar in our relative countries.

Last edited by Henri77 : 09-05-2012 at 10:38 PM.