Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 16-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator
I saw one once, when I was out of body in my room.
I lived in the mountains at the time, rarely came into contact with people, and had become quite elemental myself.
It was the most lovely creature.
After that I knew "Faeries" are real.
Old 16-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Master
for me, whilst doing entheogens mainly.

apparently they're seen with etheric vision so i would find a way to activate and harmonise your etheric subtle energy body. tai chi, yoga, meditation etc.

there's a real cool quote by steiner about how man will lose his ability to see spirit because the food he eats does not carry the subtle life force required to activate this natural ability.

diet can help alot i think, if the talents is not naturally strong in you any way. diet, what you eat, can increase sensitivity.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 18-08-2013, 02:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
for me, whilst doing entheogens mainly.

apparently they're seen with etheric vision so i would find a way to activate and harmonise your etheric subtle energy body. tai chi, yoga, meditation etc.

there's a real cool quote by steiner about how man will lose his ability to see spirit because the food he eats does not carry the subtle life force required to activate this natural ability.

diet can help alot i think, if the talents is not naturally strong in you any way. diet, what you eat, can increase sensitivity.

That makes a lot of sense. It's easier for me to do spiritual work when I'm eating right.
Old 19-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Master
I've had experiences with ...what look like string of pearls--entering my room at night when I open the French door. They were luminescent. I associated them with nature somehow. Has anyone else had this kind of experience?

Lora
Old 19-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Master

hmmm, never heard of it.
Old 20-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Fibromom

I started to meditate about a year ago & since all types of things have opened up & things have shown themselves to me. I'm not sure what they are & have to Google a lot of what I see. I focus mainly on spirit animals & am now researching about Earth Medicine since I seem to be drawn to it. IMO I think if you focus on trying to contact your guide s/he can help you with everything else. At least that's how it worked for me, but I know everyone's different.
Old 20-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Master
Are fairies and sprites spirit or incarnated beings?

Lora
Old 20-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Master

Fairies and sprites are spirit beings.....
Old 23-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Are fairies and sprites spirit or incarnated beings?

They might be both. I find it strange that so many describe physical experiences of them while never concider them physical. I think it might go a little like this: if you perceive your experience of them as spiritual you might say they are spirits, while if you see them as physical beings you might have a different perception all together... who knows maybe when we meet them in "spirit", they simply are visiting our plane in something similar to what some describe as astral projection? Such might explain the orb phenomenon?
Old 14-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Knower
Although I'm a medium, I've only ever seen one fairy in my life and that was during childhood. She was about 6 inches in height and was surrounded by a golden aura.